[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 19 year old virgin male. How do I stop myself from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (457KB, 1878x2409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457KB, 1878x2409px
I'm a 19 year old virgin male. How do I stop myself from thinking about how much of a loser I am?

I'm not much to look at so I've started Accutane, working out, and growing out my hair for a better haircut eventually. I've tried to focus on things that I wanna do and having hobbies so I've started watching more shit and I've picked up making shitty music, shitty watercolor painting, and skateboarding/falling on my ass.

However, whenever I'm around people, like at the community college I go to, I become super insecure to the fact I've never had a romantic relationship and any sex.

What do I do, /adv/?
>>
>>17753883

19 is such a good age. I think the first thing is to realize that you're not a loser at all. So you haven't experienced something yet? So what? It doesn't mean you're not going to experience. And secondly nobody cares what you have and haven't done.

But I know how it feels, it doesn't matter what people think and it matters how you feel about yourself. So the important thing is to realize that just because you may not have been in a relationship or have experienced sex doesn't mean you're less of a person. It doesn't mean you've missed out on anything.

Step one is to stop comparing your life and experiences to other peoples life experiences
Step two is to find what you value and what you're passionate about and chase that
Step three is to realize what your shortcomings are and improve them

If you just want to have sex with someone, that is the easy part. But if you want to have a meaningful relationship with yourself and with a significant other that takes patience, courage, and hard work.
>>
>>17753883

a lack of romance and sex doesn't make someone a loser. thinking you're a loser for it certainly does.

self improvement itself is a great path to be on so dont be mad that you're taking the time to get your shit together, you're not as late to the game as you think.

remember that what you see in public is just the sliver of them that is present at that moment. you dont see all the amazingly terrible shit that makes them think they're a loser too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201C7kjrd5I

this video may seem unrelated but i promise its not. it highlights how we all have so much shit going on in our heads that we don't think about each other much... unless were thinking about fucking them. all were doing is comparing us all to each other for petty reasons
>>
>>17753883
Lost my virginity at 23.

When I was 19, the thought of it was beginning to cause me anxiety. By the time I was 21, I was more secure with my virginity but it still made me uncomfortable. I confided in a few close friends and they were cool about it, they made me realise that I'm a person with qualities and value, outside of who I was fucking. I consciously made an effort not to reveal my virginity to my family and acquaintances, a decision I don't regret. Your sexuality is yours and it's important to remember that even if your experience lies outside of the norm, it's still unique to you. There's no real reason to feel shame about it; that's something projected on to you by others.

Ultimately I'm glad I waited; my first time was with a girl I cared about a lot, and I was able to be totally honest with her about my situation before we had sex. She was extremely understanding, patient and supportive. I was very lucky.

Though that luck, in part, is due to the fact that I waited. I would recommend doing the same. Society has men believe that they're running against a clock when it comes to their first nut, but we're not really. Take a load off of yourself and be patient, wait until your path crosses with somebody special, somebody who takes you for who you are, virginhood and all.
>>
>>17753883

nigga, you only 19. Chill bro.

If you depend on someone for your own happiness/self-esteem, then that aint no way to be living
>>
>How do I stop myself from thinking about how much of a loser I am?
Because you're not a loser, you're in a less statistically average group.

You'll meet somebody and the fact you haven't banged will lend a certain innocence to your behavior, and somebody will find that very charming and cute. And then they'll fuck your brains out. Women like taking v-cards for some reason.

You can start calling yourself a loser when you had sex once at 19 and proceeded to have no friends or female contact for the next 5 years.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.