[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over her? I can't have her. I feel myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Tears_In_Rain.png (496KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
Tears_In_Rain.png
496KB, 1280x528px
How do I get over her?

I can't have her.

I feel myself becoming bitter and I hat myself for it.
>>
Stop thinking about her and move on.
>>
Convince yourself to move on. Keep her memories in your heart, but nothing else. It's a long and painful process, took me 2 years, hopefully yours will be faster.
What you need now is stuff that can distract you from reality and help you escape. A good book, a series, a game, a hobby, friends, or alcohol. Buy a cactus, no idea why but it feels good. Personal experience: you're better off not talking about it to people non-anononymously.
>>
>>17753547

I see her multiple times a week and that's not going to stop anytime soon
>>
Best way to get over a girl is to get under another one.
>>
>>17753547
This has got to be the most useless fucking advice in the world.

>>17753572
>alcohol
Don't do it. Sorrow and liquor is a recipe for addiction.
>>
>>17753596

It works though.
>>
>>17753531
Why can't you? Ask her out
>>
>>17753613
Alcohol or the other advice?
>>
>>17753531
Mate, the only good, and proper answer is... Just move on, and forget about her.
I am in the same situation, and every advice that I get it is about moving on.
>>
File: received_1304004672996414.jpg (55KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1304004672996414.jpg
55KB, 640x960px
>>17753531
dated a girl I was crazy about in high school for a few years. broke me into pieces when she fucked my best friend and got pregnant. 33 now. Batch still pops into my dreams. it never ends. it never gets better. But you do learn to set the pain away and live on regardless.
>>
>>17753531
You could see from the replies of this thread that it's pretty normal to see a girl and then realise that you can't have here. It happens with every other boy.

A year before, my mind sparked a crush on a girl and I got closer with her and we are now best friends. When I got closer to her I found out that it wont be right getting with her as she had a lot other problems going on and me too. Our lives together will be a total disaster if I had made a move. I told myself that I can't.
TBQH I didn't take this in good. It took me 3-4 months to move on.

What I did was the thing that got me over it almost completely within a short time, well atleast to me. I did meditation(I didn't believe it at first but it helped a big time), joined a gym and now I work towards my career now. Also what mediatation does is, it diverts your focus and makes your mind calm. I suggest you to try it.

I don't know what kind of relationship you had with her, whether it was a break up or it's that situation where it's similar to my case but the best thing to do is find ways to move on. It's the human nature, my friend.

95% of the people on this world must have had a crush in their teenage or college days where they just couldn't make it happen. It's normal.
>>
>>17753613
Until you can't afford to be a drunk anymore then death seems like the next best thing.
>>
Drinking and smoking usually does it for me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.