[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend screamed her ex's name during fuck Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x923px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x923px
My girlfriend screamed her ex's name during fuck

Do I kys myself?
>>
Why not her?
>>
Did she try to play it off?
>>
c'mon anon I need details
>>
cucked
>>
TYRONE
>>
>>17753164
no you don't kill yourself and probably everyone has had a partner do the same shit. It is what they are familiar with but agree it does hurt a bit when you thought the intimacy was between the two of you and in reality there is three (figuratively speaking). Leaving the relationship though depends on her current relationship with her ex. He still around, trouble for you. He's long gone just talk it out and see if you can laugh about it like a pussy fart or something.
>>
>>17753164
gib details.
>>
>>17753164
>Do I kys myself?
Develop a cuck fetish and ask to watch as she gets pounded by her clearly superior ex. Everybody's happy that way.
>>
>>17753164
U know what, If I were you, I would be like WTF bitch and make an argument about that. Make bitch remember who fuck her, or fuck her one more time but much harder and say "WTF HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING"!
Bitches like strict guys.
>>
she probably dated him for a long time and is used to doing that, not her fault.

I dated a girl and accidentally called her by my ex long term gfs name in passing once, she got super angry but I didn't mean anything by it. I didn't miss my ex, I was extremely extremely happy with the new girl old habits just die hard.
>>
>>17753164
>ex's name
what is this name?
If you look into her family and friends you'd be surprised with how many people have this name
>>
>>17753164
I had one call me her bosses name but found out later she was fucking him so no wonder
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.