[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, pretty new to this thread. Just wanted some generic advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: shaq.png (365KB, 514x485px) Image search: [Google]
shaq.png
365KB, 514x485px
Hello, pretty new to this thread. Just wanted some generic advice on "dating". I'm 22 years old, 6'6 tall, athletic build, and groom myself quite well. I don't consider myself to be good looking, but I don't think I'm very ugly. I'm the only one in my group of friends that is a virgin (and also kissless). I'm not too flustered by this because there's probably more important things to worry about. However most of these said friends wonder why I haven't been with someone before, and my answer is that girls just don't dig me. I noticed that every time I'm out in public, even though I am very tall, no one seems to even glance at me. I don't care for attention from others, but I think it's a good indicator for approaching someone if they at least look over towards your direction, right? Ladies (and gents), do you look at people you find attractive in public, or is it just me? And if you do, would that mean that I'm unfuckable? Thanks in advance.

Pic quasi-related.
>>
dating advice should start the same way dating does.

first imprsesions. give us a picture of you, a few if you can, and we'll give oyu advice on appearance first. then work our way deeper.
>>
File: 142857.png (269KB, 454x536px) Image search: [Google]
142857.png
269KB, 454x536px
>>17753135
Here you go. Most of the times I wear glasses similar to the ones that Shaq has in the original pic.
>>
>>17753165

anything wider? this is pretty close up we cant get a full look at you.
>>
You look like a lankey dyel. Put on some mass. It'll be hard though for your height. Good luck.
>>
File: 285714.png (959KB, 842x716px) Image search: [Google]
285714.png
959KB, 842x716px
>>17753169
Hopefully these will give you a better idea? I don't have that many pictures of me, sorry.
>>
>>17753130
probably bcos you are a 6'6 manlet
>>
>>17753130
Hi OP! I'm new to this thread as well! It seems to me like you may be suffering from an extensive egocentrism, known around these parts as "being a massive faggot."

I'd suggest putting your head through some rope insteand of up your ass.

Best of luck!
-Anon <3
>>
I would say that you should be more out there. engage in a bit of small talk and that might start a conversation that might lead to something more. But hey what do I know
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.