[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been with bf since both 15, in high school >second boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1458442663299.png (146KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458442663299.png
146KB, 240x240px
>been with bf since both 15, in high school
>second boy I ever kissed, only person I've really been with
>19 now, working
>female colleague sends me snaps all day
>just day to day shit, waking up, getting out of the shower, going to sleep
>not sure, but I think she sends them to most of her friends
>a few days ago, before going to bed, look at her snaps
>go to sleep
>have a VERY sexual and explicit dream involving her
>like really explicit
>wake up confusedly aroused
>tell myself it's nothing, just a dream, but keep thinking about it 24/7
>eventually give in and rub one out
>feel incredibly guilty and confused afterwards

my head is spinning right now. first off, are dreams like these normal? and it's likely that it only happened because I looked at her pictures before sleeping, right? and thus it doesn't mean anything? or does it mean something?
>>
>>17752802
It means only as much as you want it to mean. Dreams aren't always reasonable and you can't really decide what they contain. Sexually explicit dreams happen to everyone. One again it only means as much as you want it to. If you want it to mean nothing let it mean nothing.
Hell tell your boyfriend about it see what he thinks.
>>
>>17752802
it happens anon, it's not something you can control, I've been with my GF for 2 and a half years, I've had one or two of those dreams.

Dreams are usually based around what you last saw, it's nothing to worry about
>>
>>17752808
>>17752814

most likely you're right, I just never had one before and had never gotten aroused at *this* before. thanks
>>
>>17752802
I had a gay dream once, I woke up disgusted though, so you might be bi
>>
>>17752824
were you aroused in the dream itself? what about the pleasure you felt inside the dream?
>>
>>17752802
How was the dream exactly?
>>
>>17752872

>I'm walking inside a marketplace we have around here
>in my dream there are two floors there (irl there aren't)
>go up to the second floor, there are a bunch of students doing art work
>go down
>find a door, enter it
>my colleague is laying there sort of on a wooden table
>she's naked
>I start kissing her face all around, then she kisses mine back
>she says she hopes my bf is worth it because I'm losing out on her
>we fondle each other
>I leave
>I wake up

before leaving there was a clear image of her laying down on her stomach with her feet up that is like burned in my head. all in all seems random as fuck and like it makes no sense.
>>
>>17752881
Don't give details, the majority of anon will not use it to give advice.

It's burned into your head because you feel guilty.

It's okay to feel attracted, it's not okay to seek out the actual experience.

Honestly, I would talk to your bf about it. If he is decent, he won't instantly suggest inviting her over. He will reassure you.

You are young, this is pretty normal. Don't stress over it. You didn't cheat, you had a naughty dream; enjoy it for what it was.

It's okay to fantasise.
>>
>>17752841
I don't really remember, I tried my best to forget that dream, but I think it was mostly a domination thing. Basically it was one of those guys that socialize by being really fucking annoying, so I hated that guy, would have fought him if it wasn't because of fear of getting spelled. In the dream he was being an annoying shit like usual but out of the blue he offered to suck my dick, I accepted because thought that would be really humiliating, then right when he started I woke up completely disgusted with myself.
>>
>>17752802
nigga u gay
>>
>>17752969

weird. maybe I got more confused because I didn't wake up so suddenly, meaning I "felt" a lot of things happen, but I also felt somewhat disgusted and ashamed after it. which brings me to

>>17752904

I know it's ok to fantasize, my main problem was the randomness of it and also that it was with a female colleague.
>>
>>17752802
No, no one has ever ad inexplicable sexual dreams.

You also masturbated to someone besides your bf? Gross, harlots like you ruin things for all women.
>>
>>17752904
>Don't give details, the majority of anon will not use it to give advice.
You, go away.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.