[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on a date, she went to the bathroom, quick give me some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: nn.jpg (173KB, 616x657px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
173KB, 616x657px
I'm on a date, she went to the bathroom, quick give me some interesting topic to start when she comes back.
>>
Shit, she's coming back, too late. Thanks for nothing /adv/
>>
>>17752728
tell her your political views, That always make good convo
>>
>>17752728
>HEY, SLOWEST BOARD ON 4CHAN, I NEED YOU TO RESPOND IN A MINUTE AND 40 SECONDS WITH A WELL THOUGHT OUT CONVERSATION TOPIC FOR MY DATE THAT'S GOING SO SOUR SHE HAD TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM TO TELL HER FRIEND TO CALL HER IN 10 MINUTES WITH A MAJOR EMERGENCY SO SHE CAN LEAVE GUILT FREE AND GHOST ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
>>
>>17752728
The date wasn't going well if she went to the bathroom. Rip.
Maybe think about topics before the date next time.
>>
>>17752805
>>17752830

OP here, it was a good date, better than most. I just wanted something extra interesting to talk to. Instead I asked her about where she traveled last and she talked for 15 minutes straight while I wondered how her face looks when she has an orgasm.

Maybe I'll keep wondering, maybe I won't. But next time I expect faster service. I pay a lot for this internet.
>>
>>17752851
>good date
>didn't find out how her face looks during orgasm

pick both, or none at all anon.
>>
>>17752851
>I just wanted something extra interesting to talk to

*talk about

I do have a list of stock questions memorized like some two bit talk show host, but it feels like I'm just going through the motions and not connecting. Besides there's always a risk of asking a downer question like what if she last traveled to her grandmas funeral or whatever.
>>
>>17752852

I've never initiate anything on a first date. I usually get much better results when a girl doesn't know if I want her or not. And once I was super convinced a girl was way out of my league so I didn't bother asking her out again. A year later she starts texting me and wanted to know why I disappeared. It turns out she thought about me a lot more than I thought about her and she convinced herself she really wanted me.
>>
>>17752860
And what happened after that, anon? Did you reconnect?
>>
>>17753033

We got together but it didn't last. She was out of my league after all and the only thing I had going for me is that I caused her insecurity.
>>
>>17753100
That sucks dude, but it was worth a shot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.