[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girlfriend argues a lot, is it because you aren't dominant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

If a girlfriend argues a lot, is it because you aren't dominant enough, or because she is a bitch who isn't worth your time?

If a girlfriend is submissive, does this mean you are not a man, or does it in fact mean you are a smart man for not putting up with bullshit?
>>
Wow, this board is slow.
>>
>>17752636
>If a girlfriend argues a lot, is it because...
It's because she has she has opinions and beliefs that are at odds with yours, she has a willful personality or one of the two of you is being a fuckhead.

>If a girlfriend is submissive, does this mean...
It means she doesn't have as much conviction or drive as the people she chooses to surround herself with and doesn't like making decisions for herself.

You're overthinking at best, doing a poor job of trolling at worst.
>>
>You're overthinking at best, doing a poor job of trolling at worst.

That's almost exactly the same response I got last time I asked a question here. Are you the same anon as replied last time? Do you remember me?
>>
>>17752643
Nah, can't say it wasn't me but I don't remember it. Not important, what's going on here is probably that you are in fact overthinking shit, concerning yourself all too much with what inconsequential things "mean" and being entirely too concerned with how you're perceived by other people.
>>
>>17752648
Hmm. But if my gf doesn't perceive me in a positive way, should I tolerate that?
>>
>>17752650
>>17752636
Dont be a faggot op. If you even have to think, you're already out of your depth.
>>
>>17752650
Why is she your GF if she doesn't perceive you in a positive way? Be who you are naturally, or barring that, be the you that you want to be more like. If a girl isn't into that version of you don't change who you are to be more like who she wants, let her go find that guy and find a girl who's looking for someone like you.
>>
>>17752658
Hmmm, good advice.
>>
>>17752650
>>17752636
Your attitude is extremely immature. Of course your girlfriend is supposed to like you and not be overly critical/argumentative towards you - that's a given.

But the way you present it is like you are trying to have a relationship like people are supposed to. Like you are believing that anything your girlfriend does is a direct response to how you "train" her or something.

Shocking, but if she doesn't treat you well or doesn't respect you that very likely has more to do with her than with you. And it frankly doesn't matter -why- she does it, if she's not a good partner for you then you break up, simple as that. If you don't want to for other reasons, you try to find a way out of it together, and if that doesn't work you still break up.
>>
>>17752673
People do learn in relationships. But I get your point.
>>
>>17752636
Depends on the stuff she argues about. Give some examples OP. Try to be as objective as possible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.