[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Enjianon >invited the chick to something >she says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1478524882571.png (1MB, 1440x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1478524882571.png
1MB, 1440x1426px
>Enjianon
>invited the chick to something
>she says it'll be so fun but unfortunately has something already planned
>will be meeting up with her and a few others next week anyway

Take it from there and disregard?
I'm doing something else anyway, so no loss really.
>>
>>17752587
Take it from there or* disregard?
>>
You fucked up.
>>
File: worst torture.png (85KB, 1207x173px) Image search: [Google]
worst torture.png
85KB, 1207x173px
>>17752587
Pessmistic-lone-survivor-from-Depression-island-anon here.

I dunno, this seems like she had other plans and you shouldn't overthink it. Unless she suddenly changed her tone when you invited her or abruptly changed the topic, seems like it's all fine.

Stick to your plan and spill your beans next week, then.

(Bear in mind I have no experience with this, I only have regrets, so I'm trying to help you not to make the same mistakes I did)
>>
>>17752810
Yeah, thanks heaps brah. Looks like I'll need to try again next week. Seems it still might be good.

You should try again yourself, good luck.
>>
>>17753327
>You should try again yourself
Nah man, the thing is that *I* want to kill myself, so I'm positive nobody wants to have to deal with that. The fucked up thing about my situation is that I still see her every now and then, but still haven't got a clue what the fuck happenned.

But it's getting better, I've started taking antidepressants and anxiolytics, soon enough will the full effect start kicking in and I'll be starting therapy shortly after that.

I'll keep an eye on /adv/, hoping to see good news soon!
>>
>>17753345
Nah, don't do that bro. There's someone who still needs you and you have be here.
Try slowly talking to her again? Or see where the road without her might lead you?

Good luck with everything and hope it all works!

Yeah, thanks heaps again. Will try to turn it into a positive.
Good luck with everything on your end as well.
>>
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.