[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep going on dates from Tinder and they're all failing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 14

File: 1478672295181.png (774KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478672295181.png
774KB, 600x1024px
I keep going on dates from Tinder and they're all failing horribly. I haven't been on a successful one since 2014.

When I meet the girls I don't know if it's in my head, but they don't look happy, like they don't smile when they see me, it's always just a stone faced greeting.

I met a girl a couple nights ago I had amazing chemistry with over 2 months of text, then when I greeted her in person she was like "hug", gave me a quick passive embrace, then kinda just stared forward and didn't really look at me or even smile until the drinks started flowing.

She was chatting, asking questions and stuff, I felt I had a really nice time with her and really fell for her (I'd been immediately infatuated with her pics already). But then at the end she was just like "it was nice meeting you" and didn't say she wanted to see me again, didn't say anything about talking again. And since then she's completely blanked me.

Another girl immediately was saying she can't stay out long. Another greeted me stone faced but then after some drinks did kiss me, did talk the next day, but then when I spoke about meeting again she stopped replying.

I don't understand what's happening, it's been ages since I had a girl smile and greet me.
>>
>>17752581
Well seems strange. What pictures do you have on tinder?
>>
>>17752581
Try to change on your next date,on how you are, make yourself looking more confident,don't be nervous, be funny, show interest, and be the one who says it was great,I hope we will meet again. Also,don't talk about other girls(I guess you already didn't,but I just say)
>>
>>17752581
Maybe the pics are more flattering than you are irl? Maybe it's the image that you emit? Girls can be materialistic and shallow as fuck (unsurprisingly) and they won't even hide it when they're disappointed.
>>
>>17752581
why you people think Tinder is a relationship app is beyond me. Its a fuckapp. All the chatting and shit means nothing. The face to face is when they decide to fuck or not and if not it is a waste of their time. Men and their romantic expectations what a laugh.
>>
File: unreal.jpg (136KB, 1200x990px) Image search: [Google]
unreal.jpg
136KB, 1200x990px
>>17752604
>>17752611
Here are some pics.

Left top is the main pic on Tinder, I don't have any of the others on there.

Top middle is a random gym pic I didn't try for. Top right is a random pic I snapped in the mirror 10 seconds ago.

Bottom is how I turned up the other day.

I use my best photos for my profile (I think everyone does), but also I don't have many pics period, and I tend to look good in most of the ones of me when I'm out. I can't use selfies because I heard it's seen as bad, so I have to put these social pics up.
>>
>>17752647
what the fuck, not even Chad can make it on tinder now?
>>
You re probably choosing the wrong girls
>>
>>17752653
Well the main concern is whether I am indeed setting false expectations using pics like top left. Compare top left and bottom middle and tell me if this could be the reason.

Like I said the girl the other day, she offered me a quick hug then wouldn't really look at me for a couple of minutes. I don't know if it's because she was disappointed or not. But it's been since 2014 since it worked out for me on this app.
>>
>>17752647
You look like a tall dude in the pic cuz you're like 9/10. Are you short??
>>
>>17752647
Oh gosh you're cute.
>>
>>17752669
I'm 5'11.5 and I'm meeting girls who are like 5'6.

But I mean compare the pics. Maybe top left is decent and top mid, but then bottom mid turns up. Is this the problem? Are women expecting the exact same looks in top left to greet them then it's the bottom photo?
>>
>>17752581
Be lucky you get anything.
Where I live I can't even start a conversation unless I expect to carry it fit all of eternity. I'm seriously considering just giving up meeting anyone New if all I find is people unwilling or unable to hold a 2 way conversation.
Count what few blessings you have and just keep trying.
>>
>>17752675
I mean no that just looks like a mix of lighting and (in top left's case) being a little drunk what with the red nose and all. Nobody looks the same as in their tinder profile as they do IRL anyway.
>>
>>17752647
well this is depressing
I can find no explanation for your situation aside from perhaps you went on dates with super models

pics of the chicks who turned you down?
>>
>>17752688
Well this keeps happening so I don't know what to think. It keeps happening and it really does seem like immediate disappointment, though it's hard to tell. It's definitely making me think it could be pics, because they aren't like smiling and stuff when I greet them.
>>
>>17752699
I don't think it matters how decent the women are. If they agree to meet, they obviously feel chemistry in our chats and like my photos. So I don't think the way the girls look makes any difference in what's happening.
>>
Iunno, how's your personality/approach in these scenarios?

Your looks are on point so it's either you've been meeting entirely the wrong type of girl or you're coming off wrong in person.
>>
Where you at OP we gonna pick up chicks together.
>>
>>17752713
It's not necessarily about whether my looks are on point, but more expectations. Like a girl expecting top left might be surprised to turn around and see bottom middle standing there.
>>
>>17752581

Hey OP,

From what you're describing it doesn't seem like you're the problem. If you were I doubt these women would be meeting you in person. It takes one false flag message and if a woman receives that message, they usually stay away. So if you're meeting these women, you're on the right path.

From my own experience, the best encounters with women happen organically. Whether It's on the bus, out at a park, and in rare cases clubs. Most women on these "smash or pass" apps aren't looking for something permanent, most of the time they are looking for someone to bang and be over with.

The best advice I can give you is try to social engineer the processes. Find friends on Tinder. Don't look for a relationship right away. If you make friendship the core pitch of you're undertone, then you might be able to get around her friends. One of two things will happen, you'll find one of their friends who is into you, or her friends will influence her to get to know you more, and then you can go in for the kill.

Also going out as "friends" makes everyone a little more relaxed.
>>
>>17752581
What is stopping you from banging on the first date? I feel like if you got a kiss you could have gotten more, assuming it wasn't a peck on the cheek

If you are looking for relationships, dude that's not what tinder is for. It's for hooking up. Try harder to close, especially if they are already drinking.

Another thing could be your pics. You say you have been using it since 2014, how up to date are they? I'm not a chick hit I have met girls who have seriously outdated photos and it's. Such a fucking turned off from the second I see their face. Feels like you have been received or some shit
>>
>>17752786
See >>17752647

Those are all from this year. I don't know if women expecting top left would be disappointed with far right or bottom middle.
>>
>>17752786
>If you are looking for relationships, dude that's not what tinder is for. It's for hooking up.

It's for all sorts of things. Tinder is just a tool to meet people, but it's goal is not to hook up, it's goal is whatever you want to do with it. Even if most people use it to bang, it's not like the 'real world' is somehow full of people looking for a relationship. Fact is, the people who use Tinder are the same people you run into out in public every day so you might as well use every tool at your disposable to meet women and do whatever it is you want to do.
>>
>>17752748
The disparity between those pictures is absolutely tiny though. Like you went from a 9 to an 8.9. Idk what it is but you should either be smashing or getting a follow up date but you're doing something wrong. Describe in detail one of the dates
>>
sounds like the problem is lack of chemistry on the dates. some people just dont blend together, and you havent met the right person yet. i have been on a handful of tinder dates too and i had the same problem.

i was going out with one girl for a few months and she started to ignore me and basically ghosted me. was fucking weird because she seemed really keen until the last month
>>
>>17752647
Hmmm nice, you look like a FPS video game character. Maybe it's your boring, stoic, monotonous personality which gives off a "meh" reaction.
>>
>>17752894
>. Maybe it's your boring, stoic, monotonous personality which gives off a "meh" reaction.

women that have this attitude are typically basic bitches that are not even worth the effort. if this is the case op, keep being you.
>>
>>17752671
That's not cute, that's handsome. You goddamn girls and your shit definitions. Cute would be a fucking cute kitten sitting in your lap drinking from a bowl of milk, not 10/10 male chad. Get your shit straightened up, lesbo.
>>
File: 386623-avsp2-800x600.jpg (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
386623-avsp2-800x600.jpg
34KB, 800x600px
>>17752647
Where have I seen you before...
>>
>>17752903
probably no where. he has that typical video game/cgi model look.
>>
File: Me.jpg (70KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
70KB, 768x432px
>>17752581

Sounds like you're being too nice, senpai.

I have zero trouble getting laid on Tinder or Meetme and I'm not as good looking as you; I've fucked two different girls so far this month.

Here's my main picture; I look shady and I'm witty/sarcastic to them when we meet.

Never fails.
>>
>>17752922
>look shady and I'm witty/sarcastic to them when we meet.

this is how i thought you looked. not op but how do you fuck girls off tinder? do you just match with them and ask them for fun or do you talk to them for a little while, ask them out and seduce them in real life?
>>
Here we have it, 2 video game characters in 1 thread

the knight
>>17752647

and evil wizard
>>17752922
>>
File: Left or Right.jpg (107KB, 1180x511px) Image search: [Google]
Left or Right.jpg
107KB, 1180x511px
>>17752927

My profile says:

"Netflix and chill or HULU and relax; ladies choice."

It's pathetic how many girls match with me and tell me how funny the 'HULU and relax' part was; I'll talk to them for a few mins, make them laugh and then ask them out that night for drinks or the next night.

If they want the dick then they agree but if they say no then I'm on to the next.

80% success rating.

I actually just set up a second Tinder profile with a different picture; I curious to see what look the grillz prefer more.
>>
>>17752939

Haha, you again.

I asked a friend if she thought I looked like an 'Evil Wizard' and she said "Not really, you look just plain evil."

But I've known her for 15 years.

I'm 31, FYI.
>>
>>17752944
wtf those two are the same person?
>>
>>17752951

Yeah, that's me in both.

Both pictures were taken within six months of each other and I'm 31.

Weird, huh?
>>
>>17752951
The sunglasses can really hide a person.
>>
Just leaving it here for every "why my matches don't like me" guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPucanb2NEE
>>
>>17752922
>this pic
>actually getting laid

Cold parabola my relative
>>
File: ifp.jpg (13KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
ifp.jpg
13KB, 350x271px
>>17752581
Next time you're going to see a girl, try bathing first.
>>
>>17752647
Can it be that they feel intimidated?
>>
I won't lie op. I see your first three pictures then I look at the one you showed up with and I get a little disappointed. Your first three are model tier, then the last one is a 7/10.

Not sure what you can do.
>>
>>17752581
You're not alone: I had the same exact thing happen. Women have responded to the availability of a greater selection of potential partners from apps like Tinder by raising their standards to ridiculous, delusional levels. I'm honestly not sure how this generation is going to be able to have any sort of stable family structure for raising children if this keeps up, to be honest
>>
>>17753213
Eh, I think they are the same.
>>
>>17752647
>>17753213
It's the lightning you doofus.
>>
>>17753215
>I'm honestly not sure how this generation is going to be able to have any sort of stable family structure for raising children if this keeps up, to be honest

I'm concerned with the higher standards (on both sides, but mostly with women) as well as this epidemic of single moms. At least in the US, I write moms and not parents because the kids always go to the mom after the divorce.

I think these girls just want a perfect person to wander into their life and meet all of their absurd expectations for sexual and emotional desires instantly, and if they don't get that they feel entitled to they decide the guy isn't good enough. I'm all for people being selective on shit that matters and I wouldn't tell someone to date somebody they are not attracted to, but I don't see how anyone will meet each other's standards at this rate.
>>
>>17753266
Not that anon, but that doesn't change disappointment. Use your best pictures by all means, but if they don't reflect how you look in real life, that's on you, not them
>>
>>17753283
Then let's also ban push up bras, lifting pants, makeup and myspace angles. All must have full body shots or they get banned from Tinder. All most post their height, weight, skin color, eye color and BMI as stats in order to be considered for a swipe.
>>
the problem is that women literally have to put in fuck all effort on the likes of tinder and they will get hundreds of guys trying it on with them, so unless you really stand out, chances are you wont get anywhere.
>>
>>17753291
Where did I say anything about banning anything? I'm saying that if your photos don't reflect how you look in real life, it's not the other person's fault for being disappointed. It isn't gendered, if a girl used fat girl angles in her photo and then came and cried here about how guys are disappointed when they meet her, I'd say the same thing to her. There's no need to be so defensive.
>>
File: 1461086174850.jpg (285KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1461086174850.jpg
285KB, 1536x2048px
>>17752647
Elliot was right about women, wasn't he.
>>
File: 1471923187539.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
1471923187539.gif
488KB, 499x367px
>>17752647
I seriously wouldn't worry, looking like that. What's probably happening is you're attracting the bar/dinner whore crowd, and that's pretty much all they do. Take it as a learning experience, since you are deffo going to find someone eventually.

>>17752689
>pics of the chicks who turned you down?
I am also interested in this
>inb4 they're chubby and ego-centric
>>
>>17752944
>It's pathetic how many girls match with me and tell me how funny the 'HULU and relax' part was
Women truly have no taste in humor
>>
Firstly ypur haircut is shit, get a shorter one. Secondly do you tease girls and act confident? They like thst
>>
funny how nobody is mentioning his in person charisma as a reason for the girls being cold. your looks are fine, theyre not the problem.

i can tell you, even from the way you type, its about your self presentation, the air of confidence, or lack thereof, avout you, thats affecting your chances. good looks are actually a bad thing for a guy if he doesnt have the accompanying dominant personality to go with them. it just makes you into a pretty boy with no spine.

learn to flirt, learn to tease. and shit wil go better i promise
>>
>>17753367
Misogynist.
>>17753384
I disagree.
>>17752581
What age group do you date? Have you considered dating younger girls or trannies?
>>
File: 1457146046699.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
1457146046699.gif
567KB, 300x456px
>>17753474
Misogynist.
>>
File: 1470280869245.jpg (31KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
1470280869245.jpg
31KB, 600x462px
>>17752581
Hi! Stacie here.
I'm trying to think of reasons this is happening and I can't think of any...except....

okay, OP this is very important...

what does your voice sound like?

this is something no one talks about but is just as important as face/height/frame

If you're a nasally motherfucker this may be where the problem lies. I'm not kidding.

report back with voice recording.
>>
>>17753512
lol
>>
>>17753213
So that's probably what's wrong then. I wouldn't say top right is good loool but I agree that top left and bottom are like night and day. Women probably expect someone hotter than reality.
>>17753512
It's fine, just avg guy voice. I speak to some on the phone before meeting.
>>
>>17753437
Unless someone is literally autistic they're not going to look uncharismatic on sight.
>>
>>17752647
Man your haircut is such junk, do yourself a favor and make some normal haircut for bonus points.
>>
>>17752581
nigga looks like Chad, now he gotta learn how to act like Chad.
>>
>>17752627
Depends on the country. In Greece it's still a relationship app
>>
Kinda same OP, I met this girl recently who acted creeped out by me while earlier she was pretty much indirectly implying she wants to have sex.
I asked myself those questions too. There is a slight difference between your pics as in bottom left your face looks longer, but it's minuscule and you're very good looking regardless.
>>
>>17753213
>I see your first three pictures then I look at the one you showed up with and I get a little disappointed
This just seems greedy unless you're some 10/10 female.
>>
>>17752647
Looking at these pics, the top left one is incredibly hot. I think it's because your eyes are smiling and your hair looks shorter. Girls tend to fixate on the one hot picture, I've seen my friends do that. They are likely expecting top left to show up.

You still look very attractive in the other pics, I'd suggest removing the top left from your profile, itransfers might be misleading.

Possible reasons for girls reactions.

Do you tend to stare wide eyed a bit when you're nervous? I noticed I did that habit after seeing a vid of myself, can be quite off putting.

Are you very serious? Do you smile when you meet them? I don't see any smiling in your other pics and that seriousness can be off putting irl.

Your hair in the bottom pic looks way over styled. I personally find guys who take their hair too seriously off-putting. They spend ages in the bathroom doing their hair and never let you touch it.

These are really nitpicking things, but maybe reasons why a girl might be put off. It's quite surprising that you're getting the reactions you are.

Maybe you're my opposite, I photograph terribly. People think I'm being modest when I say that, so I say go ahead take a pic. Then they do and stare at it baffled. I don't do online dating for that reason.
>>
>>17752581
>I keep going on dates from Tinder and they're all failing horribly. I haven't been on a successful one since 2014.
>
>When I meet the girls I don't know if it's in my head, but they don't look happy, like they don't smile when they see me, it's always just a stone faced greeting.
>
>I met a girl a couple nights ago I had amazing chemistry with over 2 months of text, then when I greeted her in person she was like "hug", gave me a quick passive embrace, then kinda just stared forward and didn't really look at me or even smile until the drinks started flowing.
>
>She was chatting, asking questions and stuff, I felt I had a really nice time with her and really fell for her (I'd been immediately infatuated with her pics already). But then at the end she was just like "it was nice meeting you" and didn't say she wanted to see me again, didn't say anything about talking again. And since then she's completely blanked me.
>
>Another girl immediately was saying she can't stay out long. Another greeted me stone faced but then after some drinks did kiss me, did talk the next day, but then when I spoke about meeting again she stopped replying.
>
>I don't understand what's happening, it's been ages since I had a girl smile and greet me.
Bro your just attracting the wrong crowd. On these online dating apps you hardly find quality girls. From my XP I've learned is the best dates come from friends friends or when you have a connection with them. Usually from work, party, etc. A social gathering don't get your hopes up on these websites
>>
>>17753474
>Observing something about women means you hate them.
Wew lass
>>
>>17754238
No, but the way things are going lately that would still only be enough to get entitled landwhales

Women want thugs, not men, apparently
>>
>>17752581
okay guys might not know this one, but when youre too attractive you look intimidating so we cant look eye to eye to you know. i typically avoid these guys because its not love.
>>
>>17752958
I keep hearing sunglasses as a main pic is bad. People don't like not knowing if you have lizard eyes or not :^)
>>
>>17752944
Thinking about this it almost makes sense that this guy has way more success than OP does. Like he's attractive enough that you couldn't say he's too gross to sleep with but at the same time he's just ugly enough that he's easy to relate to. I wonder if I'm onto something here
>>
>>17753763
My hair is always shit no matter what. It's the hairline probably... It's just an undercut with 2 weeks of growth...
>>
>>17753763
His hair is pretty cool
>>
>>17754277
Hoe can you tell the difference between disappointed and nervous?
>>
The descriptions of your dates sound exactly like ones I've had when I was disappointed with the guy's looks when I met him. You're definitely not ugly or anything..but, honestly, I think the girls are expecting someone way hotter, based off that first photo. Like a mother fucking STUD. And, like I said, you're not unattractive. You're just not as studly as that pic. (I hope you're not taking offense at this. I have a photo of myself that's ridiculously gorgeous. I know I'm pretty but I'm not THAT pretty. I think we all have at least one photo like that.)

Like another poster said, you should change up your photos. Delete the first one. Add some non-selfies and make sure they're realistic. Good luck!
>>
>>17754468
I'm amazed you girls find his first pic to be so hot, I mean he looks like a drunk with that red nose in that pic. I'd expect you to be attracted to the top right pic the most.
>>
>>17754496
It looks like a model compared to an everyday decent guy I think.
>>
File: 20161111_140337.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_140337.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>17754468
All my realistic pics are selfies...
>>
>>17754520
That would defo explain it. Just not sure what to swap pics to I don't have any realistic social shots.

Also does this mean I'd have a hard time picking up the calibre of girls I'm meeting from Tinder in a real life situation too? E.g. if I just met them at a club.
>>
>>17754540
I'd say you'll probably pick up less girls but they'll be more into you because there's no disappointment. Let's hear what the chicks have to say.
>>
>>17753437
This.

And stop saying 5-11.5. Say either 5-11 or 6-0. In fact, say 6-1 but be confident about it.
>>
>>17753612
I am again seeing lack of confidence in you OP. Literally just one person called you 7/10 and you are listening to that person instead of listening to everyone else who rated you better. I am sure it is you not being confident in yourself that is the cause here.
>>
>>17754613
are you gonna de-autismify his entire personality?
>>
Op I say update your main picture to the most recent picture.

Also what time of girls are you matching with? The typical my favourite hobby is traveling kind?
>>
I really don't understand how this guy is comfortable posting his face on 4chan yet doesn't post the random chick on tinder who turned him down, which might well be the problem. Makes me think this thread is just attentionwhoring
>>
>>17754658
I don't want to post her because it's very recent this all happened and it feels shit bringing her pics up or having people inevitably talk about how pretty she is.

It makes no diff how she looks. She saw my pics and liked me and wanted to meet. So unless I look worse in person it doesn't matter what she looks like.
>>
>>17754654
All pics are recent... Uh I match all sorts of girls desu
>>
>>17753661
actually yeah its possible. they did a study on men watching women walk, and 90% of the time they could tell if the girl had had an orgasm recently. its very apparent in the hip sway. its the same for how people carry themselves. socially experienced people, ie most women, can tell just from a few seconds from someones body language and movement if they're relaxed or confident in themselves.

its human nature to read body language. it takes like half a second of subconscious reading to get a feel for a person
>>
>>17754825
>they did a study on men watching women walk, and 90% of the time they could tell if the girl had had an orgasm recently

Wait how can I learn this useful skill
>>
File: Slut.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Slut.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>17754339

Exactly.

In terms of looks, I consider myself a solid 6; for most guys this would be a very bad thing but it doesn't hinder me at all.

Physically, I'm very approachable since I'm not very good looking but once they do approach I easily up that 6 to an 8 by being witty, charming and seductive. Sometimes, even I'm surprised about the 7.5 to 8's that I score with.

When I ask them what initially drew them to me and/or what they found most attractive about me; their answer is ALWAYS the same thing:

"I don't know...there's just something about you...I can't explain it."

Looks will you only get you so far but having the 'right' personality will always seal the deal.

Here's a recent conquest of mine; she's 6'2 and Rockabilly.
>>
File: Slut 2.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Slut 2.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>>17754862

Body was tight, I loved the height and her face was just pretty enough; I don't mind butter-faced grillz as long as the body is banging.
>>
>>17752903
dammit, I spit my drink over my keyboard...
uncanny
>>
Usually after dates I can move on quickly but this time I'm finding it really difficult. I was totally infatuated with the girl.

I keep running through it in my head wondering whether it was something I did wrong on the date, whether she just didn't like my looks, or what.

I really thought it'd gone well. I sent her a message like "hope you got home okay! I'm in bed now, early night for me lol" after. Next day she read it and didn't reply.

It's just when I think back, as soon as she saw me like she didn't smile, and as we were walking I looked at her but she just looked ahead without looking at me. It's beyond salvageable now I've definitely lost the girl. But I can't help thinking whether it was a case of looks (in which case I wouldn't care as there's nothing I could've done), or whether I really did have a good thing and fucked it up.
>>
>>17753773
Sometimes the Chad is no different than you
>>
>>17754911

You're too nice, brah.

Sorry but girls don't want nice guys; they want witty assholes. It's actually proven that women find men who smile LESS attractive than those who do not.

So stop being nice or else get used to having your heart broken and being alone.
>>
>>17754921
don't listen to this retard
>>
>>17752647
maybe cause you arent fucking smiling?
Dont go and meet girls just for the end goal of getting a relationship or even sex.
You want to just *enjoy* the company of the person you're out with. If you aren't having a good time now then why the fuck would you ever have a good time?

I get that some people are shy at first or whatever, but if you arent enjoying each others company then just don't fucking bother. You dont want to end up in a relationship where you're too pussy to back out of cause you arent having a good time but just dont want to hurt their feelings
>>
>>17754921
This might be true. She did say I'm a nice guy at the end. It's annoying because I could easily have been assholish if I knew treating her okay would lead to this end result. I find I can't treat dates the same as I'd treat a girl in a club.

I caught feels for her for sure. I just deleted her number and I'm feeling really hurt now. I very rarely feel anything for women beyond lust, last time was 5 years ago, so I think I probably blew my last shot to ever have a relationship.
>>
>>17752647
you look gay dude.
>>
>>17755562
Loool wtf are you serious? I don't think there's anything I can do about that...
>>
>>17752647
I think this thread showed how much anons on here know about what women want in term of look. Their taste actually varies. Some chick probably liked your pic during her low self esteem phase, and she has someone else in her life. There could be many reasons.
>>
>>17753277
>At least in the US, I write moms and not parents because the kids always go to the mom after the divorce.
You're not helping men's rights with that kind of talk.
>>
I'd fuck you if I was gay OP, I think all you need to do is smile more if you are in real life like you are in the pictures (serious).
>>
>>17755958
OP?
>>
File: single_mom.png (498KB, 405x584px) Image search: [Google]
single_mom.png
498KB, 405x584px
>>17753277
>>17755945
You're both retards though, single moms aren't divorced moms, single moms are the ones that get knocked up and the guy flees.
>>
>>17755958
>if you are in real life like you are in the pictures

I turned up looking like the bottom.
>>
>>17755972
I meant as serious as in the pictures, these pictures only tell me you are handsome and I dont see a smile in a single one, that's what I meant. Pictures are supposed to represent who you are as a person.
>>
>>17754985
It's the objective truth.
>>
>>17756001
Yes I smile in person... My teeth aren't all jacked up and blackened either.
>>
>>17755149
>She did say I'm a nice guy at the end
what else was she supposed to say lmao it's a courtesy, and not a proof of you being too nice or anything. Being an asshole works, too, save you both time.
>>
>>17752647
It can't be your looks, whether it be top left pic or bottom or mid or whatever.

It's not your looks.

It has got to be something else.

You've got me way more interested in your thread than I should be.

Maybe it's your overall conduct? Honestly from your pics and >>17754911

>hope you got home okay! I'm in bed now, early night for me lol

You sound like too plain.

Kind and plain.

You need some mystery. Some quirk or personality or whatever. Something to make you different from others to them.

At least that's what I can infer from the little info I have.
>>
>>17756172
Yes, less desperation, less giving fucks about them. Attitude is where its at!
>>
>>17754825
>they did a study on men watching women walk, and 90% of the time they could tell if the girl had had an orgasm recently. its very apparent in the hip sway.
>>17754921
>It's actually proven that women find men who smile LESS attractive than those who do not.
Citation needed
>>
>>17752647
OP WHERE DO YOU LIVE.

I CAN TOTALLY WING MAN YOU
>>
>>17752647
If you are legit, I fucking hate women

I'm so sick of this shit, who do women think they are? Please post pics of some girls who were cold bitches to you during dates
>>
>>17756966
This i want a women hate thread
>>
>>17756969
Women are garbage

They have high expectations, they switch between guys with ease, they don't provide anything really

It's really rare to meet a girl who, if she was a guy, would be even remotely interesting or "date-able" or anything really. They rest on their coattails and think "Oh I have tits and guys want to have babies so they need me, so I can just wait it out until I find the prince charming I deserve, after I've slept around a bit that is"

Fuck feminism, fuck women, fuck this world - I fucking hate being a human being. I almost wish we were an asexual species who reproduced via cloning or something so we wouldn't have some insurmountable urge to pair-bond

Fuck women, they are shit
>>
>>17756172
If I was too plain in personality she wouldn't have met me. I have abnormal amounts of wit usually though other times I get stumped... I could barely hear her over the music in the pub though.

But I don't really think I did anything wrong. My mates are gentlemen on dates and never have any problems... I was smiling and stuff because I felt genuinely happy. Seeing as my last date stood me up, actually being out and talking to the one I had been so crazy about the whole time made me feel ecstatic.

>Weird things

She asked me weird questions like what types of girl I usually go for, whether I go for really pretty girls or friendly girls. I didn't know what to say so I just said I like any friendly girl. She was speaking about facebook and I said my one is kind of empty and I don't use it so it's embarassing to add people. That I sometimes go to clubs solo but that it's okay because I make friends with anyone. She told me she likes guy friends best and I told her I like girl friends which is true. I mean it was 2 hours and these are the only things weird (though all true). I dunno if that's enough to blow it. We were both drinking and I was feeling the alcohol hence why.

And I leaned in a bit over the table because the music was so loud I could barely hear her. So there's that.

Knowing the outcome it's easy to pick apart these things and say oh this is definitely why or that is definitely why. But if you didn't know the outcome are they really that bad in 2 hours of convo?
>>
>>17756945
London.
>>17756966
She was only cold after by blanking me. I mean the girl didn't do much wrong, she sat there making conversation, I'm a bit annoyed she chose to blank me instead of being up front, but whatever.

She spoke about visiting her sick uncle and I said I hope he gets better soon and she said he's dying. And she asked why my grandparents raised me and I had to explain about dead relatives too. I forgot those were weird moments too. But not weird like she'd think I'm strange, more circumstantial.

She also sent me a snapchat pic of herself with puppy face. In real life she laughed and asked if she looks like the "puppy", and I said maybe if she had the big floppy ears (of the filter) and she stopped smiling and looked at me weird. I don't know if she misheard me or what.

She couldn't spell my name either btw wtf? But I mean we were getting quite tipsy neither of us could think straight. I mean ofc there was lots of normal convo and stuff she laughed at or smiled at, but just putting it all out there to see if anyone can see anything MAJORLY bad.
>>
>>17757239
She wasn't asking if she literally looks like a puppy, she was subtly trying to draw attention to her looks

You should have ignored her question and answered the subtext question "How do I look?"
>>
>>17757267
Oh... Well I mean something so trivial couldn't possibly have fucked everything... what did she expect me to say exactly "yes but you're much cuter"?

Why would she do that anyway if she wasn't feeling me?
>>
>>17757207
For me, guys who go to clubs alone send up red flags. If I'm in a club and a guy approaches me, I ask him who he's there with. It just gives the impression of lonely guys out desperately looking for women.

I'm with you on the Facebook thing, I only have it to keep in touch with old friends who don't live in my city. It's empty too. I can see this being a problem with younger girls who are soooo social media obsessed.

She might have interpreted your female friends as girls a who have friendzoned you which kinda lowers your appeal. Her guy friends are most likely friend zoned or biters and she probably has little respect for them.

Where in London are you? Can offer you a mock date possibly. I had mock interviews recently and it was so useful getting feedback on how I was coming across.
>>
>>17757267
Sounds like she has no sense of humour on that one. I would have laughed at your reply, it was witty.
>>
>>17757343
Meant for >>17757301
>>
>>17757329
Near Camden but I can travel. I would do a mock date I guess, it would be good to get feedback on irl looks compared to pics and helpful to get advice.
>>17757343
Her sense of humour was off kinda. I jokingly asked if she's gonna get me a Christmad present and she said it's unfair to ask that as she's only just met me.
>>
>>17755969
I categorize single and divorced mothers the same for the sake of my argument. Children shouldn't be raised without strong role models in their life.

Whenever I ask other guys what it's like growing up without dad around it's always the same fucking shit. Emotionally distant, workaholic females may be able to pay the bills but they aren't giving their kids the kind of parenting they need.
>>
>>17752581
Step one: Get off tinder.
>>
>>17757428
Yeah dude couldn't agree more. Ask your friends if they could hook you up with someone or just get yourself out there and start chatting up random girls
>>
>>17757329
Fuck you

"This guy's lonely, I should avoid him even more"

What the fuck is wrong with being lonely? Who the fuck do you think you are
>>
>>17752647
>>17752675
BRO THEY KNOW YOU ARE CHAD...

They think you are a fuck boi (a player) and you fuck mad bitches on the tinder. They don't want to just get fucked and act all cold and hard cause they think you are fucking slamming puss hard. You gotta really show that you aren't just another fuck boi chad underneath all that handsome shit. It sucks bro I know your pain.
>>
>>17757663
this seems like a plausible explanation, dude is indeed a chad
>>
>>17753213
I agree. The first and third of OP's pictures are subtly more masculine than the bottom one. In the first and third pictures OP's adams apple is more pronounced even if this is the fault of lighting. And especially in the first pic OP's eyes aren't fully open, making them appear smaller and thus less neotenous. on the whole your presentation is fine, but that first pic might be too slayer
>>
>>17757850
>>17757663
>chad failing to get laid since 2014
>2 months of texting
What you said would make sense if she shut him down after seeing his pics and did not respond to his texts. In this case, she saw his photos before they met, if she thought she has no chance there wouldn't be 2 fucking months of flirting. No she doesn't think someone who invested so much time texting her is fucking other chicks, that's retarded.
>>
>>17752581
Best advice I can give you OP is don't use tinder for dating. It's full of shallow cunts who just want to fuck. It's a hookup app nothing and else really.Try get some hobbies. You will meet plenty of women that way.
>>
Tinder is perfectly fine for dating. I've made a lot of FWBs on there and most of them end up finding something serious with another guy, ending the FWB. Some girls just want dick, but even most of them would prefer a good conversation to go along with it. Best advise I can give is have detachment from outcome. Go with the flow during the date.
>>
>>17757948
I think the bottom pic is just what I look like under that type of lighting. I've made it my WhatsApp pic now so my hotter pics are the bait to stand out among the masses, then after witty chats they see my normal pic and can decide whether they're still into it.

>>17758078
Well the thing is, at first I offered to meet her at a pub near her house, she actually suggested we go there when she's back from her business trip. Never materialized when the time came even though I tried to arrange it.

But then when I actually set up the meet that she went through with (like 3+ weeks of chatting later), she said she doesn't think it's a good idea to go to the pub near her house because it's "more of a summer pub" and suggested we meet in central London.

So probably her mind switched from hookup to wanting to be with me.

Makes me wonder whether if she'd met me for a hookup we would've smashed. And yeah it would've been nice if so, but also I started to see her in a more potential girlfriend type of way and so I probably would've been crushed if she fucked and chucked me. I had never had feelings for a woman since 2011/2012 (I only lust for 99.999999% of women) so I was excited to be able to explore such feelings again.
>>
>>17757653
There's nothing wrong with being lonely, I'm just more comfortable with being wanted, but not needed. I think it's a lot healthier to spend time together because you choose to rather than because you have no other choice.

The last guy I dated I guess was lonely, he was completely dependent on me for his social life. I had to put up with a lot of complaining because he might not like a friend or an activity, even though I'd make massive exceptions and get my friends to make exceptions to do stuff he wanted with people he liked. Even movies, he wasn't into Sci fi but it's my favourite genre, so I'd miss out on movies because it wasn't worth the bitching.

A lot of girls like guys who have them as their only focus and spend every second together, so it's just about compatibility.
>>
>>17757239
>>17757301
She expected something like "yes, but a very cute one (puppy)" or something probably.

But your answer was on point and bitch didn't deserve you.
>>
>>17757957
>someone who invested so much time texting her is fucking other chicks, that's retarded.
I have chad friends who do that
>>
>>17757239
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>17759370
She meant does she resemble the puppy rather than does she look like a puppy. I hate thinking about that because she was sending me all these cutesy pics on WhatsApp and that is part of the reason my feelings for her grew so strong.

She always took ages to respond (except once when we were sort of sex talking) and a couple times when I asked her out she didn't reply. Probably she's juggling like 50 guys? Or just not that interested perhaps? I dunno. But if so, she shouldn't have been calling me pet names and getting really intimate by text while knowing she's probably going to reject me. Or if she is just after hookups she shouldn't have made it seem like we were dating.

She's been on Tinder for at least 11 months maybe more.

I did seem kind of keen on the date after the wine hit, but I don't know... I feel like she never gave me the attention I deserve. And probably having to wait ages for her texts was partly why I got so into her. Just the rush of electric when after 4 days thinking I'd lost her I get a random message from her.
>>
>>17759498
>Just the rush of electric when after 4 days
Holy shit are you fucking KIDDING me??

She kept you waiting for fucking DAYS??

And you said nothing??
>>
>>17759657
No ofc not, getting bitter would have shown that I care too much about the interaction. So I just said nothing like I didn't give a fuck that she ghosted, like I wouldn't have cared if she never came back and I didn't miss her.

Usually she'd just take like 6 hours. I could see her timestamps she'd come online and not go on my message for hours. Then sometimes she'd get on a little roll. But it was just not uncommon to send a response at 10 pm, see her come online after, then see her online repeatedly in the morning, but not get a response until 2 pm.

Like probably if she was truly really into me she wouldn't have done that. I think she probably has loads of different guys on the go. Same with why she didn't meet after her business trip when she suggested it, probably seeing other guys instead.

And I met up with her acting all loved up. I doubt she felt the same way about me, but she shouldn't have been leading me on to make me develop those feelings if she wasn't into me enough to consider me a strong candidate.
>>
>>17759755
>Like probably if she was truly really into me she wouldn't have done that. I think she probably has loads of different guys on the go. Same with why she didn't meet after her business trip when she suggested it, probably seeing other guys instead.
Some girls do that BECAUSE of being into you. To not look desperate, you know. How long did you usually take to answer her?
>>
>>17758116
It's possible she has a boyfriend. Judging by what you said about her bailing on her local, she might not have wanted to run into anyone she knew.

When she actually met you, she might have felt she couldn't go through with cheating. Is this a possibility?
>>
>>17752647
Dude you're handsome as fuck. Try to come off as a sweetheart. Not white knight, but open doors, smile a lot, buy her simple stuff like drinks. Be a little spontaneous and genuine. I'm not nearly as hot as you and it works for me. Well, for getting second dates anyway, the last three have been fucking crazy and I had to stop talking to them.
>>
>>17759914
Not sure how long I took to reply to her, depends really, but usually not very long. I never took days. Sometimes she would take days and then say she's sorry and that she forgot to reply... On Tinder she'd usually take days.

It's def possible she was just never truly that interested in me. Two of the times she blanked me were when I was trying to set up a meet with her. I mean if she truly liked me she'd not have totally blanked it.
>>17760124
Nah she said something on the date about winter being boring when you don't have a boyfriend.

I don't really know what went wrong between us. I don't know if it was my looks or I seemed too keen in person or she was just never really interested I just don't know. But I honestly think I've missed my only chance in life to be with a girl who makes me feel this way.
>>
>>17760805
>Not sure how long I took to reply to her, depends really, but usually not very long. I never took days. Sometimes she would take days and then say she's sorry and that she forgot to reply... On Tinder she'd usually take days.
>It's def possible she was just never truly that interested in me. Two of the times she blanked me were when I was trying to set up a meet with her. I mean if she truly liked me she'd not have totally blanked it.
Well, there's an asymmetry there. I've made the same mistake before, you end up signaling desperation if you do that.
>>
>>17754911
I really feel you man. I met this girl the other night. Weird circumstance, but in short, she'd been kicked out of her motel room in a sketchy area and I was the only person around that she could call. We'd matched on tinder like four hours earlier.
I brought her back to my place, took care of her. We talked literally all night and ended up having sex. And I dropped her off the next morning to the person who kicked her out, who I later found out was her boyfriend. And I've seriously caught feelings. Like, hard. She was everything I've ever looked for in a girl. She texted me all yesterday saying how she missed me, and I told her how amazing I think she is. Then she gets drunk and her and him start fighting, the boyfriend messaged me telling me I should just come pick her up. Well, she stops texting me, until today and just apologized for last night and that was it. Haven't talked to her since. It really hurts.
>>
dude make better conversation. Yes you are a Chad but that doesn't excuse you for being a boring fuck no offense.

I can't believe you even remember half the things you say to these girls.

>>17757207
>If I was too plain in personality she wouldn't have met me
that's straight up wrong, very hard to gauge personality over text as I'm sure you've noticed

>I have abnormal amounts of wit usually though other times I get stumped..
A conversation is not a witty banter contest. Save that for your mates or your family members or preferably no one.

>She asked me weird questions like what types of girl I usually go for
Duck and weave, you did ok on that one. But dude if she even has the chance to ask retarded questions like that the conversation is not entertaining enough.

Watch some sports, or some great movies, or some REALLY great TV shows. Or Craig Ferguson or Russel Brand. You need to be reminded what engaging repartee is. With your looks you'll get infinite opportunities, just become 10% as entertaining as they are and the world is yours. You sound humble and driven enough to get there.
>>
It's that widows peak. Poor genetic trait sorry.
>>
>>17760836
She said she likes witty guys she can back and forth with over text... I feel like it's probably a case that I'm not her first choice and that I was fighting an uphill battle all along. For a girl like her to be using the app for so long she must have got loads of dates and evidently shut them all down. So what chance did I have? I was probably like her 5th choice.

The convo was fine, if she was into me it wouldn't have been a problem trust me.
>>
>>17760854
A number of hot guys have slight receded hair so if I was hot it wouldn't matter, but in this context it makes no difference. If a girl sees my pics she's seen the peak and decided to go out with me anyway.
>>
>>17752647
Nigga u dont smile

Also, i will go with the fuckapp anon, girls wanted to suck dick, not talk with one.
>>
>>17754862
What? Thats one gypsy looking mofo.
>>
>>17752922
You look like a faggot wizard.
>>
>>17753612
You talk like a pussy mb?
>>
Tfw no london bf
>>
>>17752958
but that's a guy from your high school or something

you gotta expand your horizons bruh, /adv/ is a small pond

nice posts though
>>
>>17753213
can you explain your reasoning here

not him but i just don't understand

i mean it's probably the worst photo of the bunch but to call the others model tier and this a 7/10 just seems retarded to me. All of his features look literally the same in that, it looks closer to the far right and far left than the one in the middle does as a matter of fact
>>
Tinder is shit compared to picking up girls in reality...
>>
>>17760947
I don't think she wanted a hookup. She wanted to meet at a pub near her house first of all but after chatting another month or so she no longer wanted to meet there and instead wanted to go somewhere further from home.
>>
>>17760918
If she were trolling for the secks it wouldn't have been a problem. A tepid convo is an easy turnoff tho
>>
>>17752647
If these pictures aren't an accurate representation of what you look like in real life, then take them down and replace them with ones that are. From the way you said they are disappointed, I'm guessing that they were expecting to meet a guy who looked like the one in those photos, but instead met one who doesn't look like that.
>>
>>17752668
I like the bottom middle. You should keep that one.
>>
>>17762063
I look like the guy in the photos but I'm saying top left might not be close enough compared to bottom mid.

It's possible they aren't disappointed by my appearance eithet although the blonde girl might have been.
>>
It's almost like they're nervous about going on a date with a stranger, how very odd
>>
>open thread with expectations that it might have advice suitable for me as well
>see Chad is having a hard time dating
>feel like suicide is my only option
Fuck you, OP! Fuck this thread!
>>
My mate is more handsome and says women smile when meeting him, so no smile could just be extreme disappointment.
>>
>>17752647

Honestly, they may feel intimidated by you. You're pretty good looking. They may assume they could handle a date with you but when reality sets in they get nervous and may feel as though they are not attractive enough to date a guy like you.
>>
>>17763349
I'm not attractive enough to make a girl act like that. There are men way better looking than me everywhere, every time I go to the gym there are tens of men who are hotter than me.

Also the women I am dating are better looking than me.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.