[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend adds random grills he doesnt know on steam a lot and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1452858048494.png (279KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452858048494.png
279KB, 700x700px
Boyfriend adds random grills he doesnt know on steam a lot and it bothers me
am i just too jealous and paranoid or is what he's doing slightly weird?
I just can't think of a reason why he'd add them when he doesnt know them.
>>
>>17752580
How do you know he adds random girls, did you sneak around?
>>
File: earl gamer.jpg (85KB, 671x367px) Image search: [Google]
earl gamer.jpg
85KB, 671x367px
>girls
>on steam
>>
Makes sense to be a little bothered by it.
I mean why the fuck add people on steam that you're not going to game with? Unless you're using them to get free games it seems very stupid.
>>
File: 1469673872310.png (284KB, 444x584px) Image search: [Google]
1469673872310.png
284KB, 444x584px
>>17752580
Perhaps make friends with them too and talk to them, or get a friend to sweet talk them into revealing what they converse with your boyfriend about/if they even do.
You can also probably observe his chat logs if he goes afk and leaves them open.
Alternatively, you can friend random guys, bait him into talking to you about it, and open a dialouge there.
I really dont have a solid clue as to what you suspect or its as potentially big as you say, just observe for a while and see whats up. Checking his texts on other places (emails, phone, other chat clients) could reveal potential infidelity, but I dont think thats a huge possibility.
Godspeed femanon.
>>
>>17752580
your bf continues to act as if he is single. You picked the wrong guy who is in a different place in his life than you are. Nothing you can do but stay or go.
>>
>>17752580
means nothing, its a gaming community. i lost a girlfriend to similar shit when i was young, and i did nothing wrong, she went on to go out with a guy that cheated on her and didn't leave him. like what the fuck. but seriously if you care, talk about it with him it is the best thing to do, let him know how you feel, but don't expect a negitive result, i mean its steam things could be worse
>>
>>17752580
For what purpose? Does he play games with them or is he just adding them and just leaving it at that?

For example, most of my online gaming friends are female. Not because I want to get in their virtual loins, but for what's probably a much more inherently shallow and silly couple of reasons.

I'm going to be listening to these nerds go on for a while, possibly yelling and swearing, possibly without a real conversation beyond those directly relating to what we're doing. This may go on for hours at a time on a day off. So why would I spend this time with people who aren't already established as friends who have repulsive or unpleasant voices? Girl voices are nice and most girls I know, even the uglier ones, have more pleasant voices to me. So I play with girls most of the time unless the dude I'm playing with is already my friend IRL or some other organic reason (such as a Friend Of A Friend joining the TS or whatever).
>>
He says he doesn't talk / play with any of them and he just adds them just because.
What. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17752580
I literally never talk to steam "friends". And those "girls" are probably most boys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.