[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guy here me and my flatmate seem to get on quite well and we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1450054102869.jpg (223KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
1450054102869.jpg
223KB, 1024x835px
guy here
me and my flatmate seem to get on quite well and we're always get into hysterical convos whenever we're both in the kitchen
recently she's started making comments about how she feels like we're the only ones here and how i make her feel drunk somehow
she seems to be making more lewd jokes than before and the other day jokingly started licking her icecream spoon super seductively with her eyes locked on mine before putting the same spoon into what i was eating
then she started asking about my lovelife

am i reading too deeply into this
should i just play things by ear?
>>
go with the flow. fuck her
>>
>>17752570
She said you make her feel drunk.
She' fucking infatuated with you, you raging nonce.
>>
>>17752586
my other flatmate has also said something similar i didn't take it to mean much
>>
>>17752665
What's your level of experience with women?
>>
>>17752941
one gf in total, broke up 4 years ago
>>
>>17752941
also i have to add i have never been actively trying to find someone by taking girls on dates/etc, the first girl and i just clicked and got attached to each other
>>
>>17752570
pounce nigga you have every clue you need. if she doesn't comply just explain yourself and what you thought, I'm sure she'd understand
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.