[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, newfag to this board. Longtime lurker of /b/, and /k/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20161014_163202.jpg (198KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_163202.jpg
198KB, 600x570px
Hey guys, newfag to this board. Longtime lurker of /b/, and /k/.

How do you guys feel about Donald J. Trump succeeding in the elections? From what I've heard, the reason Hillary lost was because many of her shitty voters of my generation (I'm 20) decided that she was gonna win inevitably, and thought "Meh, fuck it. She's gonna win. No need for me to vote."

Now I'm probably wrong, so I came here to see what you guys thought.

>ALSO AN IMPORTANT QUESTION THAT'S BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS

Putin and many of his officials were happy that he won. According to many others, Hillary and Putin had a really frosty relationship, if not uneasy. Putin said at one point that WWIII will be avoided, now that Trump is elected. Supposedly because Trump wants to ignore the commitments to the UN, and essentially start positive relations between Russia and the U.S.A.

What do you guys think? Has WWIII essentially been avoided?
>>
Do you know what this board is about?
>>
>>17752495
Holy shit I picked the wrong one, my bad.
>>
>>17752493
What also has to be considered and many younger voters refused to investigate is Hillary and Bill have a long track record of shady shit and people were tired of shady back room deals. Love him or hate him but Trump is right up front with where he stands. He doesn't say one thing and mean another or enter into an agreement all the while knowing it isn't worth the paper its written on.

There is a difference in bluff and bluster and insincerity. Putin knows if he fucks around Trump isn't going to deal with him, ever but if they can find common ground on a few things and do a deal a working relationship can be forged.

No way Trump will ignore US commitments to the UN, your best deals are done through strength.

Regan brought the Soviets to the table by suggesting the US was going to build a missile defense system via space satellites that didn't even exist. Every one laughed at Regan but the Soviets didn't and had to consider the possibility he wasn't bluffing.
>>
>>17752493
>"Meh, fuck it. She's gonna win. No need for me to vote."
That would explain why democrats got fewer votes than with Obama while reps staying on about the same level. Old fucks with no future are simply a lot more dedicated voting group and having an election on a work day helps them too.

>Has WWIII essentially been avoided?
It never was in the cards in the first place. (after the cold war ended that is)

>>17752513
>Hillary and Bill have a long track record of shady shit
Kinda irrelevant given that the alternative was a guy with more shady shit than they could've imagine doing.

>He doesn't say one thing and mean another
Nigga what? He changed his stance on almost every issue at least once. As much Hillary is a liar, he is even more so.
>>
>>17752493
I think it's overall better that way. The Democrats were finally shown how much the people loathe the establishment. If Hillary won, they wouldn't have changed anything, now they have to. It's also good that Trump lacks Hillary's hate boner for Putin, things were going in a really bad direction. What I really fear though is that Trumps gouvernment will fuck over climate agreements and puts a conservative shitlord into the supreme court.

Also, I'm no US citizen, but maybe you're interested in my opinion as well.
>>
Im european so i dont care but i think its right that Trump won. Good relationship with Russia should be beneficial for world.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.