[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... I've met up with a girl I met on Tinder. Some context:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1327974741374.png (252KB, 357x346px)
1327974741374.png
252KB, 357x346px
So... I've met up with a girl I met on Tinder. Some context: we are both 19, I'm a virgin, even though I have some degree of sexual experience (no PiV) she's cute and she thought I was cute, we went to the movies (by her choice) and later we stayed the night at her house. I badly need advice and it needs to be impartial (be wary because I'm clearly biased), considering this is possibly my worst experience with people ever.

After we got to her house, we began our making out session. Everything was fine and well, after two hours sex was really on the table, but she knew it was my first and I was kinda nervous, she asked me and I said that and said that the first (and only) time I tried to have sex before, I couldn't get my dick up. She deescalated things a lot and kept saying it was alright, even though I probably could've gotten hard and put on a condom. I got a little frustrated, but no big deal. It was also getting too late and I was tired. After 4 hours of making out (and more than 1 and a half later of this episode) we began to get hot again, it was still going good. I asked if she likes oral, she answers that me asking that turned her off, but yes. In some time, I begin playing with her and trying things out with my mouth. She asks me if I'm liking it and I said "kinda yes". She stops everything and says, "kinda?".

Part 1/2
>>
I said that I think that maybe it isn't for me. She goes on, "what do you mean? Are you gay?". Now I stop everything, laugh and get off her completely. I say "Of course not. Maybe it's just your pussy that I didn't like" (as I said, I was pretty tired and frustrated at this point). She gets pretty pissed, I don't even realize how much and I keep going "Also, I think you're kinda... don't know how to say it", and she encourages me to go on,"selfish, a selfish lover, I mean" (I'm pretty sure I'm right, I can give you examples, if you want, from all night long where she only thought about herself, it wasn't bad most of the time, but it's true). At this point she just bursts and says to get out of her house and that she never wants to talk to me ever again. I'm pretty shocked and confused. I try to reason with her, but she says I have humiliated her and that she knows why I'll never have sex and that she pities the other girl I liked. That was a really low blow, and I just apologize and say it was not my intention to harm her feelings (and it really wasn't, she is a cool gal and I was just trying to be honest and finding what I liked in sex). She then goes on, on why I was such a jackass and that if I told anyone about what happened, they would agree with her and that I was being an asshole. I sleep on her couch for 1 hour (too early for the buses) and get out.

This happened this night (it's 7AM here now, just got home, left her house at 6AM). I'm mostly posting this because I can't exactly share this with people I know (I hope to forget, to be honest), but I'm trying to see why she would burst like that and if she's right in saying it's all my fault. Please, help me, but tell me if it was really my fault and if I should have done different. I don't like to lie, I'm pretty straight forward, but I try to be kind as it is possible. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Part 2/2.
>>
Help me before I pass out feeling like shit, please.
>>
>>17752434
You met a strange girl. Not really knowing each other or particularly caring for each other - and certainly not having had any experience together that would have helped each of you learn what the other likes - you had a not-particularly-good sexual encounter.

Big deal. Learn a couple of lessons (like that just maybe it would help to know each other a little) and move on.
>>
>>17752434
First, you have just proved that Tinder is a fuckapp and if you really want to get laid just meet another girl on Tinder.

Second, just because pussy is offered doesn't mean you want to fuck THAT particular pussy so don't feel bad about rejecting her. Keep in mind this is not a gf or someone you really even know but a hook up.

Tomorrow is a new day and she will bring a new guy to her house to fuck and they may or may not fuck her and the next day she will bring a new guy to her house to fuck and they may or may not fuck her.
>>
>>17752434
>I asked if she likes oral
>Also, I think you're kinda... don't know how to say it, selfish, a selfish lover, I mean."

You had the gall to call her a selfish lover after asking her if she liked oral? Are you a moron? Imagine if she asked you if you liked getting your dick sucked, you said yes, then she realizes she doesn't enjoy sucking cock and starts saying all the tings you said to her. Of course she was being "selfish" in your eyes, you weren't being assertive enough.

You really fucked this up, but as others have said tomorrow's a new day.
>>
>>17752492
>>17752490
When we were starting to make out (I think maybe before sex was considered in both of our minds), she asked me what I thought about her in a relationship. I took a long time to answer and said that probably yes, but I would have to meet her better. I think she wanted something more and, although now I see that it wouldn't work in any way, I thought that it could happen as well. Thanks for the advice, but I think I'll stay away from Tinder for now. That wasn't a good experience at all.

>>17752517
I don't understand. I was not being assertive enough, I know that, I could feel that, but I didn't know how to do it, as I was still kinda learning. But your question doesn't make sense to me.

If she asked me to suck my cock and then in the middle of it said that "maybe it's not her thing" and that maybe it's my cock, I would feel bad, but I would understand. There are people who don't like sucking cock. We could try something different or she could learn how to suck cock differently (as it was in my case).

I didn't want to be rude or accusing when I said she was selfish. It was what I was feeling the last couple hours and I wanted her to change that for me for the experience to get better. At one point (after rejecting my advances on her) she asked me if I was okay with her waking me up later to have sex. I said I didn't mind, but at the same time that was something that frustrated me a lot. I was trying a lot to make her want to fuck and she backed off a lot of times and then says that when SHE wants it, I need to be there and not get there progressively together? Come on.
>>
>>17752924
In that case forget her, man.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.