[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey/adv/. My current problem is between my best friends and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478354104931.jpg (9KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1478354104931.jpg
9KB, 460x423px
Hey/adv/.

My current problem is between my best friends and this girl i'm liking.

So yesturday I asked her to spend the evening with us, she said yes. But as the night went, things went smoothly until my friends got drunker and drunker until they were plainly horrible to be around with, so at some point she just left, barely saying goodbye.

Now i'm feeling so much disatisfied, I like her a lot and I wasn't expecting this, but my friends just won't give a shit and I have no news of the girls in question now.

How do I explain we're not just a bunch of freaks without making myself look like a moron ?
>>
You'd have to apologize for your own behavior, but she'd have to hear an apology from your friends for her to want to go back there.
>>
>>17752420
If I was one of your friends, I wouldn't get drunk in front of the girl one of my friends want to make a good impression of. Are you sure they didn't do that on purpose?
>>
>>17752420
why in the world would you ask a girl on a date with you and your buddies? you should apologize to her for suggesting such a dumb ass move and hope you can make it better with a real one on one date. One on One
>>
>>17752471
If I was OP I never would have invited a new girl to a guys drunken night out. OP should have taken the girl home and left himself. This is his fault
>>
>>17752420
>>>17752471
>If I was OP I never would have invited a new girl to a guys drunken night out. OP should have taken the girl home and left himself. This is his fault

How could I miss that. Ima try to get back on her and stop fooling around. Do you people believe it'd be too early to call her back today ?
>>
>>17752471
I can't tell, i'm not sure, they're so careless. We did have a good time for a part of the night, she was laughing at our silly things and I guess enjoyed herself a bit, but as we were running low, she thought it best to leave.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.