[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come off as a Trump supporter? I live in a conservative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 1470104801868.jpg (20KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1470104801868.jpg
20KB, 228x227px
How do I come off as a Trump supporter?

I live in a conservative neck of the woods of California and I'm worried about walking around because I am a minority. A Chinese college kid.

I don't hate Trump, in fact some Chinese people I know voted for him. But I'm afraid some white guys in a pick up truck will stop me by the road and harass me until they start violence. I've been reading asian-americans are coming under fire from these supporters, even though asians are the model minority.

So how do I come off as a Trump supporter when they bother me? I wanna say "Hey I voted for Trump guys." and hope they will believe it. Will that work just saying it alone? Should I go buy a MAGA hat and wear it whenever I'm outside?
>>
Bait thread.
>>
If anything it's the Hillary supporters who will harass you the most. Alternatively who gives a shit I don't think that many people really care who others vote for.
>>
a) that's never going to happen and b) just yell "make america great again brother" and they'll fuck off

i'm a hardcore racist trump supporter, and the only people on the chopping block are the unbelievers. If you shout make america great again and god bless america, they'll believe you, because any self-respecting shill for hill would commit suicide immediately after saying those words
>>
If this isn't bait, well you're a stupid faggot.
Most likely not though since Trump supporters usually know better
>>
>>17752286

I hope so. I hope there are still good people where I live and they won't succumb to violence or harassment of racial minorities.

I didn't vote. Not for hilary, not for trump. Doesn't matter cause Cali is a blue state. I don't think Trump voters are bad people, unlike most of social media does right now. I know that people voted for him because they believed he could solve their problems; Trump isn't a politician, a member of the government that has failed these voters. I don't have anything against people who vote for him, but I am worried about the bad Trump supporters who are picking fights in their boastful victory run.
>>
On top of all this, I think it's hypocritical of the left wing, (especially the ones on social media) to be so hateful towards Trump. He was elected office, they should trust the american system and give him a chance. Also, they are doing such stupid things by rioting, they are giving the other side ammo to shoot down their arguments. There's that video of some black people beating up that old white guy who voted Donald Trump. I can see it now; "We gotta get these chimps back to Africa". or "Civilized white people never did this."

And you know what? I don't blame them. You see black people doing this shit all the time, it makes you believe the stereotype. Both sides need to change, but the left wing needs to stop being blind in this time.
>>
>>17752294

Thanks man, I'll try saying one of those things. I just hope you Trump guys don't mix us all in the same bag as the "liberal cry babies".

I'm very moderate. I get why people are racist. Black people do terrible things that make you doubt they should be in this country. You see all these same people doing bad things and you can't help but truly believe in the stereotype. I think everyone is a little bit racist, but most of the left wing refuse to admit it.
>>
Shrug and tell them you don't keep up with American politics because you are not a citizen. You are just here on a visa for work or school.
>>
>>17752277
One of the things Trump did to gain support was to reduce all complex issues into US vs THEM, with THEM being anyone who wasn't US - foreigners, liberals, gays, Muslims, Mexicans, whoever.

That was a clever campaign device, because it was simple, but it had the effect of giving everyone permission to hate their own personal THEMs. Either that's going to calm down now that the campaign is over, or his being president is going to increase the sense of permission haters have. We can only lie low for a while and see.
>>
>>17752354

That seems like the worse thing to say to a group of men who don't want you in their country.
>>
>>17752315
>>17752315
>I get why people are racist. Black people do terrible things that make you doubt they should be in this country.

yep, I'm indifferent to you getting your ass beat now.
>>
>>17752368

Alright, sorry to assume. You said you were racist, but let me let you tell me why that is.
>>
>>17752315
they're not racist (typical left wing), in the ordinary sense
they are racist in the sense of ideas.
any idea that doesn't fit the narrative is homophobic racist sexist or whatever, essentially making it bad by their standards.
yet there are ways to argue that any of those are alright (as with every statement if you take enough time).
no-one can get rid of presuppositions, since as sson as you don't discriminate against people anymore, people start to discriminate against people who do discriminate while being unawar of the fact.
>>
>>17752277
you should be more concerned of being attacked by someone that hates trump if you show support him than the reverse.

Contrary to what the national press showed nearly 30% of black and 30% of latinos voted for trump along with a growing number of asian immigrants. Just because someone supported trump doesn't mean they were white and incapable of understanding the difference between an illegal and a legal immigrant. There are laws against what you suggest white folk will do to you even if hooded kkk were roaming the streets.
>>
Nothing is gonna happen to you. Stop listening to bed wetting liberal crybabies. They do this every time that they lose election. When Bush won they cried he is literally Hitler for 8 years. Nothing is probably gonna happen to illegals here either if they keep their heads low and don't get arrested.
>>
>>17752368
I mean, he's right. If you live in America you'll know. That's why Trump won, he's not racist but he's realist, most crimes committed here are by illegal immigrants and blacks. We can't really do anything about the black crimes, but we can do something about the illegal immigrants.
>>
>>17752368

What did I say to make you upset? I honestly don't know.
>>
>>17752438
>they're not racist (typical left wing), in the ordinary sense
>they are racist in the sense of ideas.
You're right, to a certain extent. The liberal variant if racism is much me covert. Think of the shit we see in the media. That's liberal racism, and it's much more sinister because of how easy it is to deny its existence, even when it's right in your face. This technique is known as gaslighting and can drive a person insane. It is psychological abuse.

At least with the right wingers, it's out in the open and easily condemned, but it becomes extremely dangerous when the rhetoric turns into action, particularly acts of violence.
>>
>>17752974
>Think of the shit we see in the media.
Examples?
>>
>>17752277
>Should I go buy a MAGA hat
Sounds like a plan. Don't forget yelling it at everyone who's white. Also while you're at it, try to insult shitskins and bitches.

>>17752310
>He was elected office, they should trust the american system
Adolf was elected too. Being hateful to a person who rode waves of hatred to the white house is only logical.
Also protests are very important for a democracy and should be supported, unless they actual turn into riots (which was pretty rare)

>>17752756
>When Bush won they cried he is literally Hitler for 8 years.
Well, he's a war criminal who invaded sovereign countries and greatly contributed to the mess US of A is in now economically. Besides, as bad as Bush was, he didn't run a campaign of hatred against anyone who's a bit too brown or doesn't have a penis.
>>
just hang out on /pol/ you'll get brainwashed eventually
>>
>>17753009
I can give you examples later. It is too laborious to do on a phone.
>>
>>17752277
lol where? davis?

no one is gonna attack you for being a ching chong, especially if youre a college kid which i assume means you live in a college town
>>
>>17753009
>>17753784
Some examples of covert racism:
– Expecting people of color to act like white people OR to act very “ethnic”
– Appropriating (absorbing or taking) aspects of minority cultures without understanding the history of the culture or practice or without having any right to do so
– Assuming that people of color (particularly those of Latino or Black heritage) had a difficult life of poverty and violence
– Assuming that a Latino is an immigrant from Mexico or that most Latinos are Mexican
– Tokenizing a person of color and asking them to speak for their entire race during a discussion by asking them, “As a person of color, what do you think?”
– Correcting people’s grammar
– Racial Generalizations like “All black people are athletic” or “White folks can’t jump!”
– Mentioning someone’s race out of context. “We met this really nice man who was black, and he gave us directions.”
– Going out of your way not to mention race when it is obviously relevant
– Mentioning race as an explanation for a problem. “We didn’t have a very large graduating class, but we had a lot of blacks and Mexicans who went to our school.”
– Denying that you see color or racial differences

More information:
* http://racerelations.about.com/od/understandingrac1/a/subtleracismexamples.htm
* http://fillthewell.com/everday-racism/
* https://changefromwithin.org/2011/02/24/post-racial-more-covert-in-our-racism/
* https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/29/racism-black-people-experience

These are results from only the first page of a search. I'm sure this is plenty to get you started, and you can easily find more on the subject.
>>
Anytime anybody starts yelling weird shit at you just start chanting "MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!"
>>
>>17754650
This person right here.

This person did more to elect Trump than a thousand pro-Trump ads ever did.
>>
File: 1475983284896.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475983284896.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>17754650
>covert racism
>Correcting people’s grammar
>>
>>17752296
OP, you make me happy that there are people who still use their brain.
>>
>>17752895
You're not allowed to reflect on negative experiences. I used to live in southern CA, and was frequently targeted simply because I'm white. If I ever explain why I'm uncomfortable around urbanized Mexicans (more rural/blue collar ones don't trigger this feeling) I hate all of them and want to start a race war. Or something to that effect.
>>
>>17754695
tiny violin.avi
>>
>>17754650
Half of the stuff isn't "covert" but pure as fuck racism.

>>17754668
Probably meant towards accents.

>>17754695
>my very limited and subjective experience with couple Mexican reflect on millions of Mexicans somehow
>>
>>17754650
>– Going out of your way not to mention race when it is obviously relevant
This is getting crazy absurd in europe. The police are on the lookout for a man wearing blue jeans and a black shirt. About 170-175cm tall with brown eyes.

Just fucking say he is black
>>
>>17754960
Well in the event of reporting a crime, yes, it's necessary, but when you're just talking about some guy you saw in some casual interaction, there's no fucking need to specify their racial/ethnic background.
>>
File: 1475964572998.jpg (90KB, 975x833px) Image search: [Google]
1475964572998.jpg
90KB, 975x833px
Don't be such a faggot, buy a gun and shoot any Trumptard who gets near you
>>
File: 1471089484755.png (475KB, 680x774px) Image search: [Google]
1471089484755.png
475KB, 680x774px
>>17752277
Just yell "GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW" if someone picks a fight with you.
>>
>>17752277
You can hide the fact that you're not a Trump supporter by not being such a white trash cunt that deserves rape
>>
Thank god I look like I'm white.
>>
>>17752277
I walked through a crowd of Trump protesters and was at a Trump event, I have to say I was more comfortable and welcome at the Trump event.

Trump supporters will do anything to get a minority to join their cause whereas a progressive liberal/leftist fascist automatically assumes your on their side based off your race and will react violently if you're not.

I ended up voting for Trump because why the hell not, I know hes not a real racist or any buzzword they throw at him and like the great Bill Burr once said, there will always be assholes in every group of people.
>>
>>17754944
My folks immigrated legally from El Salvador and for years we've seen how fucked up illegal mexicans can be to you, even if your the wrong type of brown, ESPECIALLY if you're the wrong type of brown.

I say to you, without a show of a doubt, that illegal Mexicans had to have been some of the shittiest people I've met in my life.

Americans who had parents who immigrated from Mexico or whose families have heen here for centuries before I'll get to know before I cast judgement but illegals are a different breed, best if we just deported them back their own country than to deal with the consequences of having them in our nation
>>
File: 1478885217107.jpg (60KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478885217107.jpg
60KB, 1080x1080px
>>17752277
>>
File: Screenshot_20161103-174650.jpg (318KB, 1122x624px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161103-174650.jpg
318KB, 1122x624px
>>17752277
>I don't hate Trump,. But I'm afraid some white guys in a pick up truck will stop me by the road and harass me until they start violence

So why do you not hate him again?
Who cares if a few asian ppl voted for an orangutan. They are not you.

There's no middleground for hitler kid, or orange hitler
>>
>>17752277
>I'm afraid rednecks will hurt me because of philosophy, politics, truth.

No, OP. No; if it happens, they'll hurt you just because.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160905-224304.jpg (367KB, 959x904px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160905-224304.jpg
367KB, 959x904px
>>17757085
Oh yea and wear a gun supporting shirt like NRA or a dont tread on me.

When americans like you have to fear their lives becuase of the next president and their supporters this country falls to dust.

Dont know why you act so neutral on the subject when you are fearing for your life.
Silence is always a yes for evil.
>>
>>17757096
T. Redneck cumskin p.polfag
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.