[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have next to zero experience with girls >meet one that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1478673215835.jpg (58KB, 608x605px) Image search: [Google]
1478673215835.jpg
58KB, 608x605px
>have next to zero experience with girls
>meet one that isn't repulsed by me
>she gives me her number and we go on a date
>feel it went pretty well, she tells me she had a great time at the end of the night
>texts me once we're both in our respective homes to tell me that she had fun again
I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing but I like this girl quite a bit. I want to ask her out again, but when am I supposed to do that? How often should I text her? I really enjoy our conversations but I don't want to seem needy or clingy and I'm afraid that if I don't text her enough she might see it as me not being interested. Is there some sort of primer on dating and texting etiquette for social retards like myself?
>>
Just go with the flow, my dude. Congrats on getting out there.

Do what you think is best. If she likes you as well, she won't mind if you're texting her back and already making plans for next weekend.
>>
>>17752208
10/10 pic, btw. I want a hedgie so bad, but can't afford one right now.
>>
File: 1366856902018.jpg (221KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1366856902018.jpg
221KB, 1024x683px
>>17752217
Thank you. And I guess that makes sense. Going by instinct is how I got this far in the first place, after all.

I should note that at one point while we were hanging out she asked if I'd be interested in going to see a certain museum exhibit that was in town, so I feel like at least some of my worries about all this might be unfounded to begin with.
>>17752219
I thought that I had more hedgehogs on this computer, but it seems that I do not. So have this instead.
>>
>>17752219
Be aware that they shit a fucking lot, and that they won't love you because they aren't capable to. But they're cute.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477635638042.jpg (37KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477635638042.jpg
37KB, 540x720px
>>17752235
That's equally as adorable. It'll do.

As for the next date, that museum exhibit is perfect. It falls under her interests, but you still get to spend time with her, so it's a win-win.

And hey, you might even get to learn something new at the exhibit. Double whammy.
>>
>>17752208
That is adorable. Also, she seems to like you, so just go with it my man
>>
>>17752236
Are they truly low maintenance? I won't mind cleaning up poop in their cage once or twice a day and bathing them (I believe?) Once a month.
>>
she's a liar and she'll ditch you after date 2. Or maybe date 5. Or maybe she'll text you non-stop up until the point she decides she likes one of the other people she has on deck more. It literally doesn't matter what you do. Sperg at her about your love of Rei over Asuka. If she responds to that then she might not be a complete unauthentic whore.

There's nothing you can do that will materially affect what she decides about you, only how she feel about you relative to everyone else. Which is a random metric that can change at any time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.