[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and in uni. Go to Northwestern. Just got a 60% on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: NU Pepe.jpg (39KB, 327x366px) Image search: [Google]
NU Pepe.jpg
39KB, 327x366px
I'm 18 and in uni. Go to Northwestern. Just got a 60% on an exam worth 40% of final grade.

I don't give a fuck. I feel bad but only because it's like I'm letting down my mom who helps pay for the tuition (although she doesn't care).

I am more upset that there isn't anything MORE important to me than schoolwork. It's not like I do anything productive instead of studying etc.

I'm really struggling with this..I feel so fucking purposeless. I was so fucking motivated in high school to achieve and it got me into a great uni. Now that I'm here it feels underwhelming and pointless.

How can I solve this lack of any priority in my life? Anybody a bit older with something to share?

I feel like I'm just destined to be apathetic and depressed like my parents for the rest of my life now that I'm on my own. I was so different just a year ago though.
>>
>>17752199
If you honestly don't care, drop out and leave a space for someone else. Take some time off to figure out what you want to be when you grow up.

The world will always need plumbers.
>>
>>17752199
Retake that bitch. Its not like you failed it. Just give a good explanation on why you fucked up and assure you wont fuck up again.
>>
>>17752199
>Just got a 60% on an exam worth 40% of final grade.
Isn't 60% a pass grade? If it is, then you fucking passed! Stop worrying about that and try to study a bit more for the next one if you want the fancy grades
>>
>>17752199
You sound like me. Life feels like one endless day of studying repeated over and over.
>>
>>17752595
Not him, but my degree requires at least a C to pass
>>
I appreciate your advice guys.

But really this is less about the exam and more about my whole life - if I don't give a shit about the exam, shouldn't I give a shit about something else instead? How do I determine what that is?
>>
>>17752199
Seriously. While you are still at university and have access go to student health services. They've seen this before they will have ways of helping. The longer you wait the worse things will get so do what you can while you have easy access.

Brought to you by someone who only tried to solve their depression after they left the helpful confines of academia
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.