[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend of 3 years hardly talks to me when im away for work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: l.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
Girlfriend of 3 years hardly talks to me when im away for work and our sex life has diminished to once a month at best.

Should anon leave?
>>
>>17752147
yes, you should
>>
>>17752147
OP

Listen to me. This happened to me. Same thing, and she started hanging with friends more than me. She started spending time with me only for a few hours and then to sleep. After she had helped me go through horrible depression and more problems, been my rock.

I felt insecure, felt she was going to leave me. So I left her first after an argument.

7 months, and she is seeing someone else. Won't even talk to me.

I regret it so bad. I would burn the world and use my soul as tinder to have her beside me again. Try to make it work, anon. 3 years is a long time, it was for me. We went through thick and thin. It took me a few months to realize her value. And now I am dying inside.

Listen to me anon, try one more time at least. Talk to her.

If it works, come back and tell me. So at least I know I prevented another from feeling the same pain as me.
>>
>>17752147
How about you talk to her about it first?

Tell her you're bothered by the lack of communication and sex.
>>
>>17752166
tell her what you told us
>>
>>17752603
I did...

She called me insane. She said the things I said are ridiculous. That all my talk of love doesn't change anything.

That me saying I'll always love her is proof i need a clean break.

That two people don't keep talking when one doesn't want to. That she will never see me again.
>>
>>17752166
Jesus Christ you're pathetic, you would murder billions and destroy the planet all for a mere woman who doesn't even like you anymore.

Stop acting like a child.
>>
>>17752166
This.
>>
>>17752701
You do not know this woman, and how she was the only person to help me through my aggressive depression when everyone else, even my own flesh and blood, left me. She put up with so much pain to be with me. She was the only person who showed me what being "loved" was like.
>>
>>17752147
Mate, I had the same thing.
Was in LDR for more then 3 years (but was in country very often and she was at mines as well).
2 years perfect, beggining of 3rd year- first break up, then we came back and after another couple of months another break, but now the final one. Bitch became to be picky on everything, how do I act, what do I say, what are my political believes, and shit like that.
I was devastated, still am, still hoping that she might come back. But I also realising how fucking anoying she became, and how much she made me hate myself and my family and how do I look for the last year.
She says that she wants to talk once I will be back for christmas. I am like whatever. Just stay quiet mate... If she loves you, and she probably knows that you really loves her and can do anything for her. She will appreciate it and come back to you. If not... Bitch ain't worth it!
>>
>>17752166
Not this, at all.

Relationships end, and just because this guy is still hung up on oneitis doesn't mean you need to wallow in your past filth.

Make a decision, take the depression as it comes, it does come, make no doubt, but always try and understand and know it's what is best in the long run despite anything.

Your days with her are a struggle to get through, and when you're free and self satisfied, you'll be better off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.