[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you be friendly to girls without being "friendly",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 110.jpg (39KB, 314x267px) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
39KB, 314x267px
How can you be friendly to girls without being "friendly", as in, cementing in their head that you want to be just friends.

I'm asking because this seems to be the most common piece of advice I get when I ask how to talk to girls. They say smile and be friendly, but then caution to not be too friendly without explaining what that means. Before I know it, they're addressing me as "friend" (this actually happened with a girl I was interested in).

It's my understanding that touch is a very important factor in this but I can't think of how to touch a girl in a way that is friendly, not "friendly", and not too intense.

So how do I go from stranger, to guy they want to fuck, without getting stuck in the middle?
>>
>>17752127

you are over thinking this. instead of approaching every interaction like you have to get it right, approach it with simply wanting to experiment and learn. you'll have more fun.

and whatever you do keep in mind that htere is no magical code to crack. girls are not robots running the same software. pressing all the buttons the same way everytime wont make a girl open up her legs or her heart.

99% of the time girls dont 'friendzone' you because you did something wrong. its becuase they just arent into you. its the default state for the world.

imagine going up to every single guy you meet and asking to be friends with them. would you get mad that they just arent your type of friend? you shouldn't.
>>
Have a spine, take action, don't just be all talk.

Escalate situations, don't just sit on your hands hoping she takes a hint.

This shit is not something ANYONE will ever be able to fully explain to you, the only way you will learn is if you go out, experiment, and learn on your own.

Go take actions, even if it means you fuck up and fail, and actually learn.
>>
>>17752127
Short of it is OP. If more than one girl has told you this on more than one occasion then.......you're ugly. But you seem like a decent dude, so they're saying to you "yeah I'd be friends with you, you're cool. But you ain't fucking me"
>>
>>17752127
You have to actually give them some indication you're interested in something more than friendship. They aren't mind readers. If all you're being is friendly it's not unreasonable for them to think that's all you want. Hell, it's seen as stuck up for a girl to assume any more than that.

Ask them on a date, flirt, whatever. Only sure fire way to make sure your motives get across is if you communicate them.
>>
>>17752150

and even then they'd have no obligation to act on it.

it sucks but its mens job to make a move. girls even if they like you will just wait and wait and eventually move on to someone else if you dont make a move.
>>
File: 1478844423497.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1478844423497.png
43KB, 542x602px
>>17752200
>girls even if they like you will just wait and wait and eventually move on to someone else if you dont make a move.

>mfw a girl has liked me for over a decade and i've liked her but been too timid to say anything
>mfw she has fucked a bunch of different dudes in that time
>mfw she still likes me
>mfw I'm put off her due to her past now

If I wasn't so timid things might have turned out different. I'm looking forward to my wizard powers though...
>>
>>17752131
>99% of the time girls dont 'friendzone' you because you did something wrong. its becuase they just arent into you. its the default state for the world

Maybe he means girls that are into you, but think you're not into them. At that point flirting would work though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.