[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe you guys can help me out (yes this was on /b/ earlier because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
Maybe you guys can help me out
(yes this was on /b/ earlier because I didn't know about this board, bite me)

>be me
>18 year old relationshipless virgin
>Never really pursued girls because I was brought up in a "don't do anything before marriage" in and out home/private school situation so I had few social skills
>Don't even know what I would do if I met a girl I like
>move to my dad's house a couple summers back
>start to normalize
>get friends
>do normal things, stay at friends house, stay up past 9:00, etc
>this semester I took an art class
>table groups of 4 or 5
>Girl at my table, pretty cute
>we kinda become class friends
>Eventually people dwindle and scatter and it's just her, me and another kid
>We get to know eachother, joke around, talk about stuff as you do
>This goes on for a while
>I slip in small complements now and then like how her hair was nice or her projects was really coming along nicely
>Skip a while to last week when she asked if I had a crush on her
>ohshit.jpg
>play it off like I don't with added theatrics to make it more joking
"Yep. Ya got me. Madly in love! For years!"
>We laugh about it and move on

I've been thinking about it ever since and I want to say something to her and tell her that I do, but I don't know how to initiate something like that or what to even say. What do I do guys?
>>
>>17751890
>remember when you asked if i had a crush on you?
>i joked about it because i was terrified but i do actually have a crush on you. do u want to go out some time?

when she says yes you get her to sign the contract you already prepared that signs her soul over to you
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 456x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 456x376px
Help my fuck op. Man up, she asked you directly. Tell her you were nervous and that you do like her.
>>
I think an issue with guys is they feel that words have to be what initiates things with women. But honestly it sounds like shes into you. Ask her to get dinner or hang out or something and then eventually come back to your bedroom look her in the eyes and just go in for a kiss, and go from there.

Kisses say a lot more than words imo
>>
BTW OP, the concept of "crushes" is an offset of the "don't do anything before marriage" mindset which is an offset of monogamy. Its important to acknowledge that you (and others) can be simultaneously be attracted to multiple people . Im 21 it took me forever to realize this
>>
>>17751919
This
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.