[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other guys have a complex about their gender? It feels like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1344029355989.png (411KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
1344029355989.png
411KB, 622x521px
Any other guys have a complex about their gender?

It feels like the population has such a hard on for the message that girls are there to be pretty, guys are there to provide 'strength' and 'brains' to the point where I don't see any real benefit to being around other guys outside of work or some other pursuit that will result in monetary gain. Why should I bother if I can just hang out with my girlfriend or another girl friend who will put more effort into being cute? Internet messaging/gaming has kind of obviated the need to actually meet up for nontrivial information exchange/hobbies after all.
>>
um...

what?
>>
>>17751870

ur whats wrong with male bonding, not the solution.

your gf will leave yuo. so will the next one. a lot faster than any real male friends will.
>>
>>17751870
>Any other guys have a complex about their gender?
yeh, I feel like worthless piece of shit but not for the reasons you described.
>>
>>17751885
Actually 'girlfrend' was a lie - I'm married and have been together for 6 years.
>>
OP why do you feel the need to lie on the internet, and then lie some more?
>>
>>17751900
What reasons would those be?
>>
>>17751901

well thank god divorces are just imaginary and wont leave you alone without anyone to grab on to while half your moneys stolen.
>>
>>17751904
Well if I was to summarise it into one point it would be that I feel that we are worthless and nobody really cares about us at all, guy or girl, we're the extra gender not worth considering.
>>
>>17751910
That's just what the feminist agenda is pushing for. Don't pay too much attention to it and just keep being you
>>
>>17751925
As much as I'd like to 'support feminism' and make a company full of cute girls instead of unfashionable nerdy guys it's just impossible, they don't have the skills in significant enough number.
>>
>>17751925
It's true though. Nobody cares about us.
>>
>>17751945
Jesus cares.
>>
>>17751952
jesus is dead m8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.