[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /b/ i got a simple question for you but its bugging the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: o7r2sbpj1grx.jpg (17KB, 640x388px) Image search: [Google]
o7r2sbpj1grx.jpg
17KB, 640x388px
alright /b/ i got a simple question for you but its bugging the hell out of me

I work with a chick i was planing on asking out, but i failed to do so. (I always look for the "golden opportunity" to ask out a chick which didnt come)

i only work with her on thursdays and i really cant wait for next week so Im almost planning on finding her number on the directory (its a small company) and texting her to go out. Now im not totally a sperg with girls but I am when it comes to the whole dming texting ect thing.

im pretty sure she likes me back but i can probably screw this up if i text her and its actually a faux pass. Yet, I really dont want to wait 7 frustrating days. ughh why didnt i just ask her out today?
>>
meant /adv/ not /b/ obv
>>
find her address and slide a letter under the door
>>
>>17751775
this, plus a little zip lock bag of your droppings.

sweet, thoughtful, very normal.

for real though OP, I had a girl in one of my classes while studying in singapore get my number from the class register (first day of that class, so we were all filling in our names and numbers).

she got my number and started texting me. she liked my hoodie. i thought it was a little bit weird at first but i was so glad she did, she was really, really cool. we were instantly best friends. eventually it ended tho cos her bf got jealous or something of all the time we spent studying and doing assignments (we literally never even met outside of school, or even the library/classroom). i still mourn for her.

all in all she might think its fucking weird as shit, or she might not.
>>
>>17751775
good idea

but in all seriousness it would come across as creepy is what meaning I am getting from that. Which is what I thought. I just dont want to wait a week
>>
>>17751785
I hope she doesn't. I have a feeling she won't because she seems to be the type of person that is less judgemental. Whatever I might as well go for the text, ask her a leading question. I have a few ideas.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.