[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On third date, going very well >Moment is actually good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1473479488267.png (406KB, 556x313px) Image search: [Google]
1473479488267.png
406KB, 556x313px
>On third date, going very well
>Moment is actually good, go in for kiss
>She rejects the advance

How do you move forward without looking like a sperg?
>>
Forward is not an option, move away
>>
>>17751742
By communicating with her like the two of you are grown ups. She has a reason why she rejected the kiss. It's probably a retarded reason, but there IS a reason.

So tell her something along the lines of

>Anonnette I really do like you. Do you feel like we're going too fast? I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable position.

If she's particularly daft (which is likely, because girls are often fucking stupid), she may ask something like "why do you say that???" Then bring up how she shied away from your kiss.
>>
It's done abort ABORT
>>
>>17751742
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
If you go for a kiss and she rejects the advance, laugh it off and try again later.

probs shouldn't have waited for the 3rd date, but if it was going really well and she just rejected a kiss it's not really a big deal. Just deal with it like a champ and keep having fun on the date.
>>
>>17751742
Jesus, you didn't even get a kiss on a 3rd date? Is she just getting you to pay for dinner?
>>
Kill thots
>>
File: received_10207384016576951-1-1.jpg (12KB, 101x127px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207384016576951-1-1.jpg
12KB, 101x127px
>>17751742
>this is why you don't date 8yos
>they still believe in cooties
Give her about four or five years, she'll grow out of it. Until then keep supplying juice boxes and plastic jewelry and shit so she keeps interested.
>>
>>17751814
>there IS a reason
yes there is.. she doesn't want to kiss OP and it is not retarded not to want to kiss OP
>>
>>17751742
third date and rejects just a kiss spells trouble. I get not wanting you to grab tits and finger fuck but a kiss. Give it up
>>
>>17751742
In one of Woody Allen's early films (Manhattan?) he's on a date, walking down the street with her, and stops and says "Look, I'm going to want to kiss you goodnight at the end of this date and it's going to be all awkward and embarrassing. So let's get it out of the way now" and he gives her a quick chaste kiss.

I've tried it and it works. It's funny at the moment and it paves the way for another kiss later.
>>
>>17752483
>steals line from a Woody Allen movie
Or you can try and be original. How do you people even get dates let alone sexual intercourse?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.