[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>send girl message on dating site asking if she's looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>send girl message on dating site asking if she's looking for anything non-serious (hanging out, watching movies, cuddling etc.)
>She replies and says "Perhaps, though the idea would be to progress towards something more serious in time."

So if I hang out with her and just wanna fuck, does that mean I'm using her or leading her on?
>>
File: 1392964672979.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1392964672979.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>17751701

>So if I hang out with her and just wanna fuck, does that mean I'm using her or leading her on?

It means you asked a question, she gave you an answer and you're purposefully ignoring it because it conflicts with what you want.

The girl was very clear about what she wants. Don't be an asshole.
>>
>>17751701
Yes. You would be using her and leading her on.
>>
>>17751701

its okay to go for it. just respect her when she says no and if she asks a question dont lie.

this is why you shouldn't really ask what someones looking for. its the dumbest fucking question. it not only makes it hard for you to get what you want but it makes it hard for them to get what they want.

its also just a turn off. if you have an agenda, you can make it known, or instead of asking what shes looking for, just say 'hey, wanna watch some movies tonight'

if shes down shes down.

i dont consider myself to be looking for a relationship. that can change for the right guy, so there's nothing wrong with just having a date some cuddles and sex to see if were a match.
>>
>>17751709
>>17751719

you guys are too harsh.

question was
>are you looking for anything non-serious

answer
>perhaps

OPs not a dick for seeing if they're a match instead of automatically committing to that.
>>
>>17751724

Ok, lets not purposefully misconstrue the answer to fit a narrative. Yes, the first word of her answer was "perhaps" but the rest of her answer CLEARLY states that she's looking for something to develop into something serious.

OP is not a dick for trying things out WHILE being open to developing something more serious but he is a dick, if he in his own words, just fucks this girl for fun with no intention of developing a relationship with her while she is under the distinct impression that he is.

He basically asked whether it was ok to purposefully deceive someone for sex. It deserved a harsh answer.
>>
>>17751724
Thanks my man, you understand me. I'll at least tap that once or twice. I don't even like casual sex really, I just haven't been laid in a while and wanna get my D some S U C C
>>
>>17751737

I like how you cherry picked through all the responses until you found the one that you wanted to hear.

Kind of defeats the point of advice doesnt it.
>>
>>17751736
Well, I'm not going to necessarily deceive her---I'm not gonna enter a relationship with her when I don't really like her. I'll fuck her until we asks "Are we a couple?" and then when she asks that I steal some jewelry from her house and run out of there, since I never told her my real name and then I destroy the prepaid phone I bought from a gas station to text her with.
>>
File: 1384690004482.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384690004482.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>17751746

Oh. Ok.

6/10. You got me to reply. Good job OP.
>>
But all in all, I am gonna tap that, its been decided. Thanks for the help guys.
>>
>>17751701
means she up for some fun, but sounds like she wantzs to get to know you. just don't act closed to the idea of a relationship, just be FWB for a while see where things go
>>
>>17751758

4/10
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.