[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one cope with being ugly? It seems that so much value

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 3751429.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3751429.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
How does one cope with being ugly? It seems that so much value is attached to a person depending on theor attractiveness, even men. So, if you are decidedly unattractive, i.e. messed up teeth, big nose, disproportionate face, how to you find the motivation to keep on trying at dating and life in general?
>>
Relationships are overrated.
>>
>>17751560
Not in my experience
>>
>>17751560

agreed.

>>17751550

that being said, just date ugly. I'm no chad. I'm probably what you'd call average, maybe slightly attractive.

most of the girls i bang / date tend to be slightly 'off'. nothing wrong with them overall, great people, relatively attractive, but like me, just not perfect, just not ideal.

last girl I was with was pretty great, but not a good butt, and for some reason had some hairs between her eyebrows. other then that, fucking amazing girl, but still just off enough to notice.

before that similar, this girl had a GREAT BANGING BODY, but her face was off. not ugly by any means, just off, mostly from sun damage (grew up on a farm in brazil).

before that, great great girl, perfect features, just a little too much weight. still not fat, not even chubby, just the kind of thing where you don't really want to lick their navel.

before that great girl, not super hot, but definitely 'pretty' only issue was she used to be fat, so there was some loose skin that wasnt fun.

you might have date a lot lower then that. a lot. but thats where you decide whats actually important: finding someone you connect iwth, or someone you are attracted to. the problem is you dont have the luxury of having both.

thankfully girls are better at making htemselves look good, and even if their body is weird you can have lingerie or just simply have sex with the lights off. even iwth my hottest partners i realize that sex has very little to do with how they look, even with the lights on im the kind of guy who closes his eyes for some reason.

if you can't see yourself dating an ugly person, fine, but don't whine about how its unfair.

that being said, plastic surgery is A-OK in my opinion.
>>
>>17751550
it's not that hard to hide your ugliness.
i've seen plenty of ugly people who pass off as semi-attractive just by dressing well, grooming and make-up if you're a girl.
>>
Put it on display, be confident, and make the best of it. Date as high up as you can go but looks don't mean everything. The best looking girls to me are flawed in a way or two. Girls that look like models with no flaws are boring.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.