[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you say to your partner after they had a tiring day, /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1468987354037.png (145KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1468987354037.png
145KB, 396x382px
What would you say to your partner after they had a tiring day, /adv/?
>>
Baby, after you do the dishes, clean the toilet, and wash my dog, I'm going to buttfuck your sister.
>>
This dick ain't going to suck itself
>>
Nothing.
>>
>mfw no partner
>>
Tell her/him that you think they look hot AF even when they are tired
>>
"want to marathon your favourite show in sweatpants while eating your favourite meal?
>>
>>17751390

"Sorry your day was shitty, want to vent?"

Then listen.

But don't harp on it or try to solve my problems... My ex used to make everything the end of the world. I knew her heart was in the right place, but she wanted to go way out of her way, cook a nice meal, cuddle up and try to make me feel better... It made me feel like she was more like my mom than my girlfriend.

I know some people would like that, but I guess the point I have is that it's just not for everyone.
>>
>>17751474
This is a true gentleman
>>
>>17751559
faggit
>>
thats nice but i dont care about your feelings
>>
>>17751568
>but she wanted to go way out of her way, cook a nice meal, cuddle up and try to make me feel better
this sounds so fucking cute, i'd kill a hundred African babies for one night of this.
>>
>>17751748

Yeah, I always thought that she'd be 4chan's perfect waifu, sadly. I dumped her because I fell head over heels for another girl and broke her heart when I did so.

This isn't me bragging, I feel super bad for what I did, but the kind of girl she was turned out to be incompatible with me, even though she was what I thought I wanted.

I got bored, and lost attraction to her.
>>
>>17751568
>Then listen.
Yeah
Mhmm
Really?
Yeah
Uh huh
That's crazy!
Yeah
Mhmm
Mhmm
Really?

Listening is seriously the easiest thing ever and it earns you some points, moreso if you offer sound advice. It's so weird how people can't handle that.
>>
>>17751390
Jokes on you, I have no partner.
>>
>>17751390
>offer to let her vent
>listen, acknowledge her day was in fact hard/shitty/long/whatever
>ask her if she'd like me to do anything for her
>not make a move on her unless she drops clear hints she wants it first

Same things I'd expect from her.
>>
>>17751390
Pass the joint and ask what happened
>>
>>17751793
>Listening is seriously the easiest thing ever and it earns you some points, moreso if you offer sound advice.
Not true, truly listening to someone is extremely difficult and takes tremendous focus and requires me than just noncommital utterances to show you really are listening. In traditionally gendered females, women don't want their problems solved. They just want someone to listen to them get things out. Traditionally gendered males however, *are* looking to have their problems solved when they talk to someone about bad shit.
>>
>>17751390
Hey [Enter pet name] whats goin' on
>>
>>17751390
Tell the partner "I AM SO SICK OF WINNING, DONALD TRUMP IS MAKING US TO WIN ALL THE TIME!"
>>
>>17751390
I used to offer her a massage and a foot rub. The massage was for her but the foot rub was for me.

I think these days I'd do the same and probably cook her something because I'm learning to cook and asian girls love food.
>>
>>17751390
Nothing. Let her be tired while I go about my business
>>
>>17753642
>asian girls
Go find a white woman, weeb!
>>
yeah well make sure you dont burn my tendies or youre really gonna have something to be tired about by tomorrow morning you dumb slut
>>
>>17753779
what if I am in fact an asian male trying to date within my own race
>>
>>17751748
lmao that's standard relationship stuffs
>>
File: 1448664444255.png (43KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448664444255.png
43KB, 400x375px
>>17751780
>21 hours later
no (You)
lol here you go, nice story tho
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.