[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, this election, everyone involved, and social media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: b00tles.jpg (22KB, 445x322px) Image search: [Google]
b00tles.jpg
22KB, 445x322px
Jesus Christ, this election, everyone involved, and social media is making my head spin. Seriously. If I stay quiet, I'm part of the problem. If I speak up, I'm on the wrong side and part of the problem. If I look at an issue a certain way, I'm part of the problem. If I look at something a certain way, I'm part of the problem. I'm sure if I shit a certain way, I'm part of the problem.

So basically no matter what, I can't do anything right? Anything I do and say is part of the problem...What the fuck is this election doing to people I used to know. What the fuck is going on!?!?! I seriously have no idea what to do or think anymore. I've been getting drunk all day off of tequila just keeping to myself and playing games. But I know that's making me part of the problem.
>>
You're always going to be seen as a bad person to at least someone.
>>
it's too late to do anything, the election is over. even if there are mass protests, there needs to be a hugely significant number of people protesting for anyone to even consider changing the results or whatever. but i don't think that's going to happen in america because the police can just shoot everyone.

based on what you're saying i feel like maybe you're a trump supporter though. if you are, you deserve to lose your coloured, lgbt, female friends. how does it feel knowing that you don't actually care about them?

if you're a hillary supporter, you're only gonna lose trump supporter friends, so fuck them.
>>
>>17751068
My city is mostly against Trump, so that's what I go with. You should do the same, unless you live in a swinger area, which I can only imagine is a fuckfest.
>>
>>17751068
Just do what you want to do you idiot, who cares what others think? Also, maga
>>
as a brit, i feel like a civil war is about to break out in america
>>
>>17751182
I live in Florida and my facebook wasn't too bad, I have more redpilled friends han I think, but it was also ~3am when I checked it.
>>
>>17751068
It's just baby's first election, but this time we have the internet and the sjw movement to make everything louder.

Guarantee you no one will care in 4 months.

I'd stay out of it though. Politics in the past has been something private and I belive it sbould have stayed so.
>>
>>17751132

dont be a drama queen. while trump isnt super pro gay, hes not exactly anti gay, and has openly said taht he wants trans people to use their preferred bathrooms.

he might appoint some people who slow down progress or undo gay marriage for a whole minute, but that doesn't mean every trump supporter deserves to lose their friends.

grow up
>>
File: 1478803781985.jpg (89KB, 605x580px) Image search: [Google]
1478803781985.jpg
89KB, 605x580px
>>17752120
This.
Trump was painted as some kind of monster by the mainstream media and it seems you swallowed all of the bullshit.
Form your own opinions fucko, 53% of the white women who voted, voted for trump.
LGBT rights are part of western values, they aren't going to disappear because Trump got the presidency.
It's funny how you supported a candidate that loves muslims, when they are the ones throwing gay people of the roofs.
>>
there is nothing you can really do anyway but hope that trump does well. im excited that he won personally. didnt vote but if i had i think i would have gone trump
>>
Honestly people should be out protesting but not against trump against the electoral system.
You shouldn't have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils for the xth time, you shouldn't not have to go to vote because you know what color of 2 your state already is and you don't need delegates in an electoral college because elections are over in a day and not weeks with letters and shit.
Why the fuck is it just republicans and Democrats who get to be on every single ballot, it's not either you're left or you're right you can be many different things depending on many different issues so just having 2 real options goes against every intelligent hint of nuance in the world.

Also how are you supposed to vote your conscience if every vote is the lesser of 2 evils.
>>
>>17752120
Supreme court justices are appointed for life and people need to be married to adopt.

This isn't ''take away gay marriage for a minute'' this is destroying some people's life.
Stop trying to downplay the pain and hurt other people are in, his VP is Mike pence for heavens sake that guy believes in gay camps were they electrocute you until you are straight. Straight up torture your own citizens just because they like sucking dick.
>>
File: 8gWOqgA.png (78KB, 375x400px)
8gWOqgA.png
78KB, 375x400px
I don't see it as that one, OP. Staying quiet is the best way to stay out of all of it. But being neutral and outspoken is bad. I can't say to my liberal friends that:

>give Trump a chance
>the conservatives were upset with Obama took white house, imagine how they felt so stop doing all of these terrible things
>don't give into fearmongering, many conservative Christians felt they would be persecuted after Obama was elected
>stop saying you'll immigrate to Canada or you want California to seceed from the US. That's stupid and a kneejerk reaction. You're giving up your entire life in a place you were born and raised because of a guy who isn't even president yet?

I can understand people being afraid, especially with all of the reports of hate crime post-election, but the liberal/democrat people always held themselves to be the bigger man. And right now with the rioting, anguish and hate on social media it makes them look like babies that the conservatives call them out to be.

However I can say NONE of this online or I will get jumped by these liberal friends.
>>
I am going to go out on a limb and say Trump will be a beloved and very popular president. Right now the opposition is just furious because they actually believe that he and his supporters are racist, homophobic, sexist and whatever other -ist you can think of. They've been told this by the media and it's a total lie. The thing is, though, is that they need to give him a chance. If these hyper liberal people at least see that he's not a divisive, racist person then they'll see what I and his other supporters see; a man who wants to put America and American people first and improve the country's standing in the world. There's nothing wrong with any of that and I really think people will come around and realize he's a good guy
>>
>>17752323
So pushing anti gay laws is not homophobic?
Wanting to jail women for abortions isn't misogynistic?
Get real for a second, people should accept that trump is the president now but he's not going to be good for them. That is the reality that they live in now, what they make of it is up to them but they sure as hell need to accept that reality is all.
>>
>>17752330
>pushing anti-gay laws
>jailing women for abortion
Where are you getting this stuff?
Where has he said any of these things?
Not that anon you replied to, but come on now.
The only argument for this stuff is that he ran with Pence, but Pence is the VICE PRESIDENT.
>>
>>17752343
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2mHh9TtEks
>http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/donald-trump-ill-overturn-the-shocking-gay-marriage-decision-trust-me/
You knew this was right all you did was make me get links so people you wanted to indoctrinate can maybe be lied to by you.

These were big scandals, you cannot pretend they weren't on your radar.
Go fuck yourself trying to keep up your /pol/ propaganda machine, you already got him into office now you want to spin facts like it will never happen. Shit is going to happen, you probably won't be affected by it but other people will.
>>
>>17752364
Keep crying, bitch
>>
>>17752323
W had a record approval rating despite being pretty shit, I'd be surprised if a populist like Trump didn't match or exceed that.
>>
>>17752373
not him but you're a retard.
>>
>>17752380
Shouldn't reply to those people, you can't win because they won't budge against facts my post was only for people who maybe didn't know about all this.

Help out in your communities people they need it now more than ever.
>>
>>17752380
Again, keep crying you little bitch
>>
>>17752364
Honestly, I think stricter abortion laws should be in place, just wasn't aware of Trump's stand on the subject.
Being against gay marriage doesn't mean he's all out against gay rights you dumb cunt. He's for more "traditional" values and I see nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: dilbert.png (134KB, 600x175px) Image search: [Google]
dilbert.png
134KB, 600x175px
Everyone is acting morally outraged by the election when the most they could argue is that "the other candidate is a bit worse". Trump made sketchy comments about mexicans, Hillary called blacks "super predators that need to be brought to heel". Every scandal one candidate had, the other had one that mirrored it pretty fucking well.

While I didn't vote independent, it's all just so fucking tiring. I mostly make fun of those people who whine about the wrong side of history and all of that, because neither candidate was exactly a stellar choice.

>>17752364
Trump was also the republican candidate that praised planned parenthood and called the trans bathroom shit a farce. It's much more nuanced. Neither were particularly ethical, but neither were satan as well.
>>
>>17751068
>Seriously. If I stay quiet, I'm part of the problem.
Not really. You're supposed to speak up IRL, all the social media bullshit isn't worth shit. Live your life, do your part.

>>17751274
They seem to handle Trump a lot better than you do Brexit actually; although the tricky parts are still coming, for both.
>>
>>17752439
The difference is that Hillary didn't run a campaign on "blacks are super predators" while most Trump promises revolve around this lines. Although obviously both are shitheads.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.