[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I do? Every day at like 5 am my neighbors let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1966.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1966.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
What the fuck do I do? Every day at like 5 am my neighbors let their dogs out into some tiny ass fence outside and they just sit there and bark at fucking everything. I've never met such rude people in my entire life.

They never let them inside or stop them from barking and theycjust sit there and viciously bark at everything that moves every hour. They wake me up non fucking stop even like an hour before I have to be awake or if I try to sleep in or anything and they wake up my dad constantly who works late and has to sleep during the day.

Every day I wake up all warm in bed with a boner and just relax then I realize inwas woken up by those retard dogs again and I just get pissed off. I constantly feel like I'm going to get in trouble because I throw eggs at their house and scream fuck you and flip them off from the road.

I looked up the local dog laws and they break pretty much every single one of them. I've tried reporting it to a dog warden and they just ignore everything i do. I'm not condoning it nor would I do it but if anyone wanted to give me any tips for feeding them anti freeze it'd be appreciated.
>>
>>17750251

>I constantly feel like I'm going to get in trouble because I throw eggs at their house and scream fuck you and flip them off from the road.

Lel post disregarded.
>>
Is this a joke? I think you and your neighbours both live on exactly the right street.
>>
>>17750251
you should talk to them first about this situation, how you feel, how you're tired etc. if these fucks won't listen to you, then call somebody who is responsible for an order on your district
>>
>>17750264
It's too to talk cause I've already freaked shit on them

We live in a redneck county and there's a dog warden and I've tried reporting it to him and never got an answer and then I tried calling the cops for a noise complaint and they just said to report it to the dog warden
>>
Kill them with kindness with this recipe I like to call "Watt A Burger"

>Raw Ground Beef
>Household light bulb

Tenderize the meat, give it a good amount of area space, you'll be folding it over itself. Take your lightbulb and smash the glass in the center of the mass, fold the meat over the bulb, mix it up a little bit, then feed it to the dogs in whatever manner is best for your situation, be it flinging balls from a spoon across the yard, or slapping the whole dish through the fence for them.

Truly tranquil.
>>
use your phone or a camera to video them putting the dogs out. do it for a couple days then notify the police. show them the video and tell them youve already talked to the animal control. tell them the sleeping situation with your dad as well. if they come back saying the neighbors said you threw eggs at them then just say theyre lying. stop throwing shit and yelling at them too. pretend youre a good citizen and most likely the cops will be on your side.
>>
>>17750326

You're a horrible fucking person I hope you get gangrene inside your asshole.
>>
File: 1476845020881.jpg (34KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1476845020881.jpg
34KB, 460x345px
>>17750326
holyshit
>>
>>17750355
Because I want to help abused dogs, I'm the asshole?
>>
>>17750326
Thanks going to use this
>>
>>17750755
YOU'RE MY MAN!
DO IT!

>>17750361
>>17750362
>>17750355
fuck off you fucking faggots, don't mess with anyones sleep
fucking gay sissy smart ass faggots get a grip please
>>
>>17750251
My dad used to spray the neighbors dogs with chilli oil

Overtly harmless but it will get them to stop
>>
>>17750966
This. Please don't kill dogs just because their owners are assholes. They're just walking fur pillows filled with love and with the mentality of toddlers - they don't understand what they're doing. Spraying them with chili oil is actually a good idea - but it has to be done while they are barking. The negative reinforcement will teach them to behave.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.