[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tl;dr This girl friendzoned me last week (even though we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1432785309521.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1432785309521.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>tl;dr
This girl friendzoned me last week (even though we were cuddling and kissing a week before), but agreed to go out with me for coffee this weekend
Is it actually a date? How should I treat it?

>full story
I met this girl on Tinder about 3 or 4 months ago. 2 and a half months of just texting and stuff, I asked her out a few times and she gave excuses, I was too stubborn to take anything short of ghosting as rejection, so I just kept the conversation going...

We hung out a few times on campus, got to know each other a little better, then about 3 weeks ago she invited over to her place that she just moved into. At first it was us and her friends, but once her other friends left, it was just me and her, we cuddled and watched netflix, and she asked me when the last time I had a girlfriend was, and the last time I had sex was. I said "it's been years since I had a girlfriend" and that I was a virgin.

She had this reaction like "No... NOOOOOO.... are you serious!?" and I kind of just laughed it off, then she dropped the subject. We kept cuddling and watched some more shit, and I gave her a kiss before I left.

At first it seemed like things were good, but then a week later I text her about to ask on an actual date, and we have a conversation that ends with her saying she thinks of me as a friend, and claiming she was drunk last week. I kind of slightly blew up at her about not treating me like an innocent charity case because I'm a virgin, but she denied it and kept apologizing.

A few days ago I brought up one of the times we almost went out, and how she canceled on me last second, and she made this comment about how she can be a little bipolar sometimes, I asked her out for coffee this weekend to make up for that last time and she said "okay :), sunday".

So is there hope? How should I treat this? A date, or a friendly hangout? Should I try kissing her again?
>>
Cut your losses anon, jesus christ. Have some self respect.
>>
yea just have some self respect. don't allow her to take too much of your heart. it will only hurt you.
>>
>I said "it's been years since I had a girlfriend" and that I was a virgin.

oh my god
OP I feel os sorry for you

and yes forget her.
lo siento, truly. poor idiot
>>
>>17749635
You're supposed to hide that from a girl until you worm your way into her heart. She's going to coffee with you as a possible friend/out of pity - that's it.
>>
>>17749635
Just because you get a match on Tinder doesn't mean they are your life partner or even give a shit for you.
>>
>>17751092
>She's going to coffee with you as a possible friend/out of pity - that's it.

this. if she really wanted to be with you op, she wouldent of rejected you. women think they are doing the right thing when they do shit like this but she is just making it harder for you. i know you dont want to face the truth but she is obviously going out with you because she feels sorry for you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.