[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys, I'm here to talk about my rivalry with the guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello guys,
I'm here to talk about my rivalry with the guy who's been my best friend.
We had the same ideas, and a very deep connection, we wanted to be a musician and we had a band at this time. We were overall doing good even if we were fighting a lot, the artistic results where impecable and we had a connection that I never had with a friend. The thing is I was depressed, I had this tendencies to get late, to push back working on stuff,I told him about my depression of course but that's a thing he couldn't understand. One day I went a little hard on him, saying it was time for the band to split and that his work sucked and etc... we went on a huge fight over text. But I wasn't that pissed. He was. He wrote a very mean diss song about me and it hurt me so much. He sent it to all of our friends. After that we tried to work together as a team but I couldn't push our work together because I always had this idea in mind that he could betray me again. Recently, we tried to squash our beef again, but I still wouldn't push work too much : be there when he calls, nothing more. And suddenly one of my friends got in a beef with his friend, and I decided to stop answering his messages (as I did before).
But I don't feel good. He is still haunting me, and I can't move forward. Without him,I don't have the spark or the energy to go through my ideas. I feel very lost and depressed, I don't know if I want to be friends with him again and I don't know how to start building something of my own without him haunting me.
>>
>>17749519
please help me guys i need insights
>>
>>17749519
>He wrote a very mean diss song about me and it hurt me so much
This is super gay, makes me feel like this is a copypasta I haven't seen. But whatever, I'll bite.

Musician to musician, let me tell you, that you don't need anyone but yourself to write songs. Most successful bands one guy writes everything, and the other members just pitch in a small idea now and then.

The thing about writing is you have to wait for inspiration, you can't force it. You have your whole life to write your first album.
>>
>>17749630
Yeah I know. I think its such a gay move on his part but for some reason I could never get over it.
I have no problem writing, but I have problem putting myself on the internet and performing.
thanks for your answer
>>
Any other insights on this ? Thanks
>>
Hum alright, I'm probably just too weak ! Need to get tough
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.