[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got diagnosed with mild autism, it's ruined my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: god fucking damn it.jpg (12KB, 410x123px) Image search: [Google]
god fucking damn it.jpg
12KB, 410x123px
I just got diagnosed with mild autism, it's ruined my life for years and I'm pissed off. What do I do?
>>
collect mad money
>>
How'd you get diagnosed?

I've always suspected that I have the touch of the tism
>>
>>17749498
I got screened and they gave me my results, they make you see and get tested by some doctors
>>
>>17749500
Screened in what context?
Did a job make you go?
Or something?
>>
>>17749502
I got sick of wondering why I'm so uncomfortable around people, why I say shit without thinking, not looking people in the eye when I've known them for a long time, I suspected autism for a while and I recently decided to find out the truth once and for all
>>
>>17749505
Cool.

Where'd you get tested?
>>
>>17749493
So like if I was mildly sarcastic would you, like, be mildly confused?
>>
>>17749507
I went to a therapist who took me to a psychologist to get me clinically tested, they say they base it off of these guidelines or something
>>
>>17749511
Sometimes I can tell if people are being sarcastic but other times I don't and I can only tell sometimes when they say they are being sarcastic but sometimes I don't believe them because when I feel brave enough to look at their faces I feel that they are not telling the truth when they probably are, it sucks. (sorry for the bad grammar)
>>
>>17749523
>>17749505

I know this feels all too well
>>
Can you buy guns if you are autistic?
>>
>>17749493
Well, since you nailed what the problem is, you can actually look up guides catered to your kind, it's better than being frustrated and clueless!
>>
>>17749493
You wouldn't, by any chance, be a tranny?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.