[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm still friends with my ex (because I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Nutrition-Power-620x349.jpg (101KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Nutrition-Power-620x349.jpg
101KB, 620x349px
So I'm still friends with my ex (because I don't have many friends to begin with). He was joking around about some hookups he has had and he mentioned that he loves eating pussy now.

I used to beg him for years to give me oral sex and he wouldn't do it.

Does that mean he's an evolving fuckboy or does that mean that I have a rancid pussy, even when I try really hard to make it clean? Addendum: My current boyfriend doesn't eat me out either, should I kill myself?
>>
It means he didn't like eating girls out before and now he does
>>
It's literally two boyfriends. That's a 25% chance of both not eating you out. It's probably not your pussy
On a side note: why are you friends with your ex? Why is he talking to you about eating pussy?
>>
>>17749488
I guess I shouldn't read too deeply into it. I should also just be proud that he's now meeting the bare minimum, I guess.

>>17749489
I'm friends with my ex because I'm trying but I can't make any other friends. Eating pussy came up because he told me that he "consoled" two different girls on election night that were really sad that Trump got elected.
>>
kinda sounds like he just wanted to make you salty.

chances are it's not you though. it's still possibly you, but not the most likely scenario.

but! i will tell you of my experience. first girlfriend, ate her out, tasted really weird first time, thought it was normal and just kept going. kept eating her out when it came up, didn't like it, a few times i almost threw up cos it tasted so bad. just thought it was normal

second girlfriend.. she was between having no flavour, to having good flavour. it was great. she loved it, i loved it.

i don't think the first girl was particularly unclean or whatever. maybe it was just her diet, maybe it was just the way she was. either way, she was an emotionally, physically and sexually abusive asshole so fuck her.
>>
>>17749501
I'm sorry your girlfriend was a piece of shit and I am glad you are in a better place.

My current BF did cringe when he first tasted me and it made me really sad. But it doesn't feel like a "good enough" reason to dump him. Maybe every guy would have the same reaction, and maybe my BF has enough to offer that oral sex can take a lower priority.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.