[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend brought up wanting to rim me and it's always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nxyiudaHD81t7p10mo1_500.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxyiudaHD81t7p10mo1_500.gif
263KB, 480x479px
My girlfriend brought up wanting to rim me and it's always been a secret a fetish of mine for her to do that to me. But what's the best way to make it as least painful as possible for her? Should we do it after i shower? In the shower? Should I avoid eating beforehand? Also is shaving your ass annoying as fuck?
>>
>>17749354
ask her whats her favorite food, then eat it before the act begins. It shows that you care about her. chicks love that shit.
>>
If she wants to get IN THERE then you should probably do an enema and then wash good.

You know your diet, you know your poops. You probably know what protein works for you that lets you slip out solid logs that don't need much wiping to clean up. Try to make sure you got that kind of thing going if you want to skip the enema.

Shaving your ass isn't the hard part, keeping up with exfoliating your shaven nethers to prevent ingrown hairs is a pain in the... everything though.
>>
vacate your bowels then use an enema until the water runs out completely clear, that's the safest way

it also helps to increase the amount of fiber in your diet so that when you vacate your bowels you know that they're empty. When you go to the bathroom is it usually pretty solid, and once you've defacated you know all of your bowels have been vacated or is it more like chocolate soft serve from a 7/11 in Mississippi during a brownout on a hot summer day? If its the latter it'll require a little more effort to properly clean.

also I want that fucking mug
>>
File: 1391963643302.png (50KB, 189x210px) Image search: [Google]
1391963643302.png
50KB, 189x210px
>>17749382
>>17749383
But is it worth it anons? Also the thought of an enema kind of terrifies me, i just want it licked is all, maybe her tongue going in a lil but that's it man
>>
>>17749387
just do it bitch.
>>
>>17749396
Okay senpai
>>
>>17749387

its actually really refreshing. you ever wipe and wipe and wipe and just know theres a little bit more in there even if you wipe clean?

not wit han enema. its really easy the nozzle is tiny as fuck, and if you just make sure to put some lotion on it goe sin really easy, just push out like you're taking a shit.

do this a few times until it comes out clear. it feels amazing. i kinda got addicted to it when my doctor recommended it as an acne treatment. i dont need it since taking accutane but still do it about once a week.
>>
>>17749354
>>17749354
look man I don't really want to...like talk about this but if you want to know nigger

1. shave or wax your ass
if you've done neither before it's a nuisance, shaving will give you ass stubble which is all kinds of uncomfortable but it's simple if you do it in the shower

2. perform an enema
there are different kinds, you only want to do a small one
doing a "full" enema is awful, messy and unececary

just sit on the toilet and quirt half a water bottle up your ass, then shit it out straight afterwards (holding it in is for a full enema)
do this several times, it might take 20 minutes

3. after the enema, leave a half hour
if any more water is going to come out, that half hour will have you covered

4. have a shower, and work some soap into you ass with a finger, might sting a little
this is for hygiene, not that the whole thing is really hygenic
>>
u guys r gross. butt stuff is gross. )^:
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.