[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point do you finally start calling a woman out on her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: smokefrog.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
smokefrog.png
18KB, 509x411px
At what point do you finally start calling a woman out on her bullshit?

Man, I really like this girl. But a few of her behaviors can be problematic. I tried ignoring them because they were never a deal breaker. But now they're becoming intolerable. And it's causing problems with me and those around her. I don't want to piss her off, push her away, or do anything to offend her enough to not come back. But this really needs to be addressed and clarified to her.

So at what point does it not only become appropriate to call her out on it, or simply point out something that faults her character, but also necessary?
>>
If you're not in a relationship with or close to her, you're really not in a position where you can say anything. Either accept who for who she is and continue to pursue her, or leave her alone.
>>
Whenever it's just the two of you and it comes up ask her in neutral terms why she does x/y. She might not be aware of what she's doing. If she's aware, then you can tell her why it bothers you.
>>
>>17748911
I've known her for at least two years. I'm pretty sure just about anyone there is in a position to call her out.
>>
>>17748906
don't be a pussy whipped faggot and call her on her shit women actually like that they want you to be a man.
>>
>>17748912
Yeah, I was thinking of just bringing it up as casually as everything else we talk about. Something like "by the way, there are some things about you I've noticed that can be a bit concerning." Or anything that's as non-confrontational as possible.
>>
>>17748913
If you're not close, no matter how long you've known her, no you're not in a position to call her out.
>>
>>17748906
End it.
As much as it hurts, end it.
My ex was a compulsive liar. Somehow you grow a tolerance to it, but ultimately, it's nit worth it.
Trust me on this..
>>
>>17748920
We are close. And yes, if you've known them for a while, you are in a position to call them out. Close or not.
>>
>>17748911
>>17748920
>I voted for Hillary!
>>
>>17748906
Why do you make a thread like this without giving any specifics at all? It's impossible to give you advice without knowing what she's actually doing.

In the broadest, general sense - If she's actually hurting herself or other people, and you think she isn't aware of this, that's when a good friend would speak up and confront her. If she's hurting herself/others and IS aware of it, then you should just distance yourself, she isn't gonna change just because you tell her to.
>>
>>17748924
Clearly you want to say something to her, even if you're advised not to. So go ahead, do it. I was just giving my opinion, I really don't care what you do because it doesn't affect me. Just don't come back here and whine about how your oneitis wants nothing to do with you anymore.
>>
>>17748906
idk but girls dont get called out enough by guys because they want to fuck them. i think you should call her out and give her a chance at some self reflection, for her own sake
>>
im film we have this trifecta of filmmaking.

you want the film to be
>under budget
>on time
>good quality

the problem is that its hard to do something under budget, and on time, and have it be good quality. it takes time to amke something good... or a lot of money. but to have neither means you're going to have a cheap film made too fast.

human relationships are the same way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.