[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I distract myself from all the election buggery and convince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: beatrice feels.jpg (142KB, 761x764px) Image search: [Google]
beatrice feels.jpg
142KB, 761x764px
How do I distract myself from all the election buggery and convince myself that the next four years aren't going to be a nightmare for anyone who isn't a white male in the top ten percent tax bracket?

I've already lost a night of sleep worry about this shit and I need to calm myself down somehow
>>
>>17748366
stop being overdramatic or just go back to tumblr / FB
>>
>>17748366
How often have you actually thought about Obama in the last 8 years? How often has your life actually been affected by what the President does?

He's probably gonna be a crappy leader, but for fuck's sake it really isn't the end of the world
>>
>>17748366
Fuck all is going to happen.
>>
> the next four years aren't going to be a nightmare for anyone who isn't a white male in the top ten percent tax bracket
Because it won't be. Stop listening to 20 year olds who don't understand the first goddamn thing about American politics.

We were looking down the barrel of 4 years of congressional gridlock no matter who won.
>>
>>17748674
Obama didn't habe a majority in the Senate and the new supreme court judge is going to be a tea partier.

Can we say the US is fucked? No because nobody has any idea what is going to happen the next 4 years, there is no objective reason to believe that.

Is it a good thing that nobody knows what trump is going to do? Hell no.

But worrying won't help you OP, everyone will just have to wait and see what is going to happen.

He has the Senate and congress since those are now majority republican so unlike Obama he could actually streamline all the shit he wants to do, problem is nobody actually knows what he wants to do because he literally promised everything and it's counterpart.

The only things we can say with a high certainty is that his judge will most likely work with the other rep judges and repeal rights to abortion and gay marriage. As for immigrants, nobody actually knows he went from deporting like millions of them in a month and building a wall to nothing to the wall again.
>>
>>17748703
>He has the Senate and congress since those are now majority republican so unlike Obama he could actually streamline all the shit he wants to do, problem is nobody actually knows what he wants to do because he literally promised everything and it's counterpart.

And he could do whatever the fuck he wanted. Any bill proposed by republicans is automatically going to become law no matter how crazy or far right it is. There will literally be no checks and balances anymore and given how far right the part has become things are pretty fucked for the saner center-right members of government. Also, the supreme court will be filled with some right right tea party hack.

Anyone who actually believes their will be any gridlock is living in a fantasy world. We are fucked
>>
>>17748822
Who knows man I'd be more afraid of the demons and shit that will actually be all over the place next autumn but nobody wants to listen to me.
What can ye do what can what can ye do.
>>
Here is the bottom line:
1. Unless war breaks out (highly unlikely) nothing will change immediately
2. The changes Trump wants will take time

Just live your life as you have been.
When things start to change, see what happens and adjust as necessary.

Trump can do no worse than Obama.
>>
jesus christ youre talking a lot like the jackasses on my facebook feed. i honestly want to get rid of it because of the fear mongering, naive, over dramatic, cry babies.

move to europe if you want that refugee loving life so bad.
>>
>>17748835
>1. Unless war breaks out (highly unlikely) nothing will change immediately

All it will take it someone to make fun of his hair on social media or some shit and it'll take to start an international incident. The guy is all ego and will be very easy to provoke. And he can do that now without any sort of checks and balances since he'll probably ignore the UN or NATO
>>
>>17748849
>move to europe

Have you not heard about Brexit? 'Murrica and Bongland have a lot in common now. I'm just glad I'm not a muslim
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.