[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before I met my girlfriend I used to see hookers because I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1477184319667.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477184319667.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
Before I met my girlfriend I used to see hookers because I just thought it was more convenient then dating. Plus it was way more fun then then just having sex with 1 woman

I used to take pics of them too for masturbating purposes as well and to be honest kind of like a list of the hottest ones I slept with

Well I kept this on my laptop that I never use and keep it in my car.

I made a massive mistake of letting my brothers girlfriend use it at a get together at their house because hers wasn't doing something. I was drinking and not really paying attention to what she was saying so It completely slipped my mind what was on it. I'm such an idiot I even fucking put in the password and walked away to continue talking to my brother. Then about 10 minutes later my girlfriend left and I said where did she go? And my brothers girlfriend said she saw your computer

She hasn't really talked to me sense the weekend. She just keeps saying I don't feel like talking or I can't believe you, I told her I haven't done that in years and that apparently did not make things any better

Not really sure what to do
Am I fucked? We've been together for about 3 years now
>>
File: 44664.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
44664.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This is how fucking obvious I made it

Also we live together, I'm using that dreaded computer because I'm staying at my brothers house.
>>
>>17748313
Bruh, I'm 'bout to get on this hooker life.

How do you do it? I really just want blowjobs, and no sex. Is there special blowjob pricing, do they come to me, do I go to them.

tldr where do I get hookers, how much are blowjobs, and how easy is it to set up?
>>
File: 1478700762999.png (116KB, 627x571px) Image search: [Google]
1478700762999.png
116KB, 627x571px
nice!

youre also fucked
>>
>>17748316
OMG OP A FOLDER NAMED HOOKERS WITH THUMBNAIL PICTURES OF THE HOOKERS ON THE DESKTOP PAGE?! LMFAO THAT'S FUCKING GOLD BRO.
>>
>>17748316
Now share the folder with us
>>
>>17748316
open up that hookers folder brah
>>
>>17748326
I think this is a sfw board. I'm probably going to be staying at my brothers house for another week or so, So i don't want to get his ip banned.

I set up a desk and inflatable bed
>>
>>17748316
we need to see inside the folder to see how bad it is
>>
>>17748333
It's around 30 different hookers. Most have me in them too

It sounds way worst now that I'm typing it
>>
>>17748331
just upload it somewhere blurr out your face :)
>>
>>17748313
There's nothing you can do.

This isn't really about the hookers, it's about you not stopping at some point asking yourself "Is this really who I want to be? A guy who keeps a folder of hookers while dating a girl for 3 years."

It's how you never asked yourself that question that destroyed everything. While visiting hookers is bad enough, it's the complete lack of self reflection that's unforgivable.
>>
>>17748337
yeah just blur out the bad bits or scribble it out
>>
>>17748331
bro seriously, how do I get into the hooker lifestyle?

i want blowjobs on demand for less than 50 bucks.
>>
>>17748347
Then your going to have to go somewhere besides the US.

I've never had sex with a hooker outside the country for AIDS reasons. But the Philippines and Mexico you can get a classy BJ for like 10 USD

I was paying 150-200 an hour when I was fucking hookers
>>
>>17748354
shit bro, that's a bit expensive for not even wanting to fuck the hooker.

they don't do like, a $50 blowjob special?

I mean, I could see myself paying that once in awhile, but I'm wanting something every other week, not every other month.
>>
>>17748341
I honestly never even thought about it. I didn't masturbate to them or anything sense we started dating. I just kept it because if we ever broke up I didn't want to erase it all just for her. I don't know if I am going to get married to her or anything. I never thought she would find them and It wasn't affecting our lives in any way
>>
>>17748360
You get what you pay for.

If you want a $50 blowjob it's going to be from a strung out crackhead.

I paid a bit more for single moms, and women only addicted to prescription pills or too lazy to work
>>
>>17748365
Yea you never thought about it. No self reflection. And then you didn't want to erase

A FUCKING FOLDER OF HOOKERS

for her. After three years.

I doubt there's anything you can say because she should definitely leave you and you should definitely consider what kind of person you'd like to be and if that person is the kind of person who reminisces about old hookers.
>>
File: 1467002923153.jpg (43KB, 583x344px) Image search: [Google]
1467002923153.jpg
43KB, 583x344px
>>17748316
>a fucking 'Hookers' folder on his desktop
>>
Shit, my man. I guess the only thing left to do is, after putting the pics in a place she'll never find again for safekeeping (don't destroy them: after all, they're memories, someday you'll be old and want to see all the shit you've done), to go and tell them exactly what you've told us. Your experiences, what you've been through, and how you've never cheated on her or even thought about those girls since the beginning of the relationship. It might take some time for her to warm up to you again, but as long as you're sincere, it should work out - and if it doesn't, than you're probably better off with someone more understanding. In the end, don't punish yourself or try to impose some unneeded self reflection, unless you really think your behaviour has been condemnable.
>>
>>17748316
jej
>>
heres to you dumb op, go to your girlfriend as soon as you can, the longer you wait, the more she'll believe whats in the folder and how you did it and dont care, (BRING ROSES) explain that you love her and that it was a while back (do it while kneeling like if you were to propose) and ask her for her forgiveness, aslo explain that before she came around you were trying out things and realized it wasn't for you, explain that shes the one you love and thats the reason your going out with her and that you would never cheat on her, also dont be dumb delete the foldef (btw the folder has a last edited date show it to her if your not lying). also you owe me one forard it to my bitcoin wallet
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.