[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, /adv/, help me How does one approach a girl if the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (835KB, 1280x1908px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
835KB, 1280x1908px
/adv/, /adv/, help me
How does one approach a girl if the only "interaction" you have is occasionally walking by each other?

There's this absolutely stunning beauty in the class before mine, how do I approach her? I know nothing else about her by the way.
>>
find a reason to talk to her and jump onto a topic of her interest and go from there. Try to notice something on her persona (a keychain figurine that dangles from her, the cartoons that are on her sweater, the wristbands on her arm, ect).

Tell her you couldnt help but notice 'blablabla' when you pass her and then bring up something revelant about it that gives you the excuse to talk about it, then depending on her output either keep talking about or mention some sort of other topic that relates to it. Dont smalltalk for too long and say you got to go and say see you later gorgeous (to validate your opinion on not just her mentality but also on her physical apperance).

She will decide whenever you are worth talking still or not, could be that moment you say that phrase, could be another day where she sees you and says hi before walking away, but aslong as she validates you as someone who exists, then you are on your way to something.
>>
You walk up to her when she looks otherwise undistracted and say "Hi, I just wanted to meet you because (insert compliment here). My name is anon, what's yours?" Then just ask her about whatever and just conversate for a bit. Ask her for her snapchat or something before you part ways. If your really ballsy you could ask for a date but I usually just stick with snapchats and the occasional number.
Doing shit like this puts you so far ahead of other guys because only like 1% of all guys have the balls to do this.
Just remember:
Women thrive off of attention from males. They always have its just in their nature.
Regardless of the circumstances, you will at least be making her day by coming up and complimenting her cuz like I said it's actually much rarer than you think.
Good luck m80
>>
>>17748284
From what I usually see though, she dresses very normally. No keychains, graphic tees, anything like that.
>>
>How does one approach a girl if the only "interaction" you have is occasionally walking by each other?
You don't, unless she's interested in you. Otherwise you're literally just a creepy guy trying to chat up a girl you walk past.

Taking a chance is fine but if it's purely because she's attractive and you're autistic then it's not going to pan out like in the romantic commercials unless you're confident and socially nuanced enough to start a conversation on the fly and hold her interest.

That said, making a tit of yourself is better experience and memory than being too pussy to talk to a girl, so go for it.

I'd suggest honesty upfront- tell her you've seen her around in a few classes and wanted to get to know her. It's cliche and boring smalltalk and she's heard it a hundred times but it'll get you enough to ask her about something else.
>>
>>17748286
Fug, gotta make a snapchat I guess. How do people use it? Send pics directly to people, or just put it on your story and hope others see it?
>>
bamp
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.