[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to approach girls? Should you approach girls? Need a detailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1477726893021.jpg (150KB, 597x698px) Image search: [Google]
1477726893021.jpg
150KB, 597x698px
How to approach girls?
Should you approach girls?
Need a detailed answer, I'm pretty autistic.
>>
Whole books are written on the subject.

Try searching and reading a few books/articles on the matter.
>>
>>17748200
I watched quite a lot of educational videos, but I still don't understand.
I'd like to listen some normal persons advice.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>How to approach girls?
Depends why you're approaching them. If you're trying to form friendships and/or relationships then you talk to them about mutual interests, ask about them, tell them interesting shit about yourself and repeat. Learn to pick up on the queues that she's interested or not interested and act accordingly by taking it wherever you want it to go next.

>Should you approach girls?
See above, depends on what you're doing and why.

>Need a detailed answer, I'm pretty autistic.
Give a detailed question, you're pretty autistic.

Also ignore the pickup artists and any "tricks" online. They're aimed at socially autistic manchildren like yourself but they're about manipulation and feigning being an interesting person to talk to, which is ultimately harmful or useless unless you're dating mongoloids.
>>
>>17748198
Sauce

Also, it kind of depends on the situation. And how are you? Social? Autistic?
>>
>>17748198
Just buy some food, give it to them and tell them to eat it, do that everyday. They get wet for guys who give them food, something about primal instinct.
>>
>>17748256
Sorry mate, don't have it.
Autistic

>>17748249
How should I start the conversation?
What should I tall about?
I'm only interested in politics, anime/manga, mental illnesses and conspiracy theories.

>>17748257
So I just approach strangers with food in my hands?
How do you do that?
>>
File: 1477224822238.jpg (696KB, 2007x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1477224822238.jpg
696KB, 2007x1304px
>>17748265
>How should I start the conversation?
"Hi/Hello"
Find a mutual topic of interest or reason to communicate and talk about it. Lead on from there. What you're really asking here is how do I talk to people, and I'm not autistic enough to provide step by step answers other than to say, you learn the nuances of social interaction by failing at it a lot, same as any other endeavour.

>What should I tall about?
Mutual topics of interest to start. FORD is what salesmen use because it's always safe so you can use that as a kicker to get started: Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dreams. This is generally shit because girls have heard these questions and smalltalk a million times, but if you're so uninteresting that you have nothing to meet them on, give it a try.

>I'm only interested in politics, anime/manga, mental illnesses and conspiracy theories.
Then start being a useful interesting human being. This is the kicker that 99% of threads on /adv/ don't understand: you don't get girls by being a basement dwelling autistic wanking teenager, you get girls by developing skills and interests and hobbies, learning social skills, changing your life, moving forward etc.

Hobby and interest groups are a great start because they're all people with similar interests, all there where conversation is easy and in a casual environment. Plus you learn skills/arts/whatever which gives you something new to talk about in other places.

tl;dr stop being autistic and start learning to interact with people while being an interesting human
>>
>>17748279
>start being a useful interesting human being
Wow, nice one! Great advice!

>there are hobbies that most of people like so you should be into them too

>stop being autistic and start learning to interact with people while being an interesting human

Okay, have you ever approached anyone? It would be helpful if you wrote down the whole conversation, or we can roleplay a bit.
>>
>>17748325
> if you wrote down the whole conversation, or we can roleplay a bit.
lol this is so autistic it became gay.
>>
In my experience, you need to be natural. When you approach to a woman, stop seeing it as a chance to get laid, but a chance to meet someone interesting, and maybe have a nice experience. Women can detect "perverts" (there is a perfect word for it in spanish, but i dont know how translate it), so try to be the interesting guy instead. I am myself a enciclopedy man, and I can talk about a lot of topics, and I've realized something: no matter what topic, if you are passionate without being obssesed, and can bring the funny details about it, women will be interested.
Be yourself, but the best yourself you can put out. It takes a bit of work, but you'll get there.
>>
>>17748325
>>there are hobbies that most of people like so you should be into them too
If you can't find a single hobby or skill you're interested in you're beyond the hope of anyone on here.

>Okay, have you ever approached anyone?
I'm confident and successful and fairly good at social interaction. I don't tend to talk to strike up conversations with people with no reason or at random because I'm not a creepy stalker. When I talk to girls there's a mutual interest or point of conversation already there because I've either met them through friends, through social interaction or online.

Taking online as it's the closest one to fit your weird example, I'll ask her about whatever she's got written there and find something I know even a little about to start a conversation. I'll give examples of where I've done or interacted with X and ask her relevant questions on similar things that get brought up. If she's interested I'll ask if she wants to meet up and take it from there in person.

Any girl can tell when you're genuinely into something and have skills or knowledge on said something. As with guys, people like someone who is experienced, knowledgeable and passionate, all you have to do is talk about things you love or are involved in that are at least semi relevant to things she likes or is involved in and you'll find out if she likes you quicker than most alternative approaches.
>>
>>17748362
>In my experience, you need to be natural. When you approach to a woman, stop seeing it as a chance to get laid, but a chance to meet someone interesting, and maybe have a nice experience.

I'm the above, but this line is spot on. Again, being an interesting valuable human is going to get you further than any amount of bullshit and even social skills (though they're also important).
>>
>>17748362
This

basically, don't think

Thinking in general is shit

It can be useful but most of the time being on autopilot is the best course of action

how to activate the autopilot mode, you may ask?

i dont know
>>
There's a time and a place for everything
Don't overthink it
You're the man
Find something about her you like that you can comment on
Maybe find something that you can tease her about
Just talk don't worry nothing really matters
If shes not interested it's. OK to feel embarrassed but at least you tried, there's a lot of fish in the sea
Keep your cool
Seriously, relax
Go talk to her
>>
>>17748362
>>17748372
Im the firs one, the spanish guy. I agree totally with the other anon, and I want to add something else. Don't push. When you approach someone, try to see where it goes, but don't try to force it any inch else. If the conversation doesn't go anywhere, let it be. If she don't answer back, it's her choice. Even if you know she is the love of your live, don't push. Enjoy the conversation, but don't try to take it to another level if isn't going there already. That's the difference between the eep and That Cool Guy I Once Met. Enjoy your unique experiences with other people, and be a man to remember.
>>
>>17748405
I wanted to say The Creep. Didn't revise the text.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.