[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to tell people, "you can't hate all capitalists"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 19

File: 1456425338972s.jpg (8KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1456425338972s.jpg
8KB, 250x210px
I tried to tell people, "you can't hate all capitalists" I said. "you can't hate all white people" I said. "you can't hate all men" I said. "you can't hate all religious people" I said. I tried telling people in as many ways and in as many places as possible that alienating and hating people under the guise of righteous vengeance for things that either happened a long ass time ago or for the slightest perceived injustice or slight would have a backlash. now people are surprised that people have had enough and everyone is melting down and crying like it's the end of the fucking world.

if we're very lucky, we will have better business, not barrel headlong into ww3 and instead have civil relations with russia for once since like ever, and stop spending so much goddamn money.

no one knows until things get started and there's still awhile before he even actually takes office. everyone shut the fuck up, calm the fuck down, stop crying, figure out how to move forward and don't even fucking think of trying to figure out how to divide the country even more or we will fall. it's going to take the whole country to keep shit together, move forward, and if need be keep this government in line.

I am so damn tired of the hate towards either side, the logical fallacies used to lump everyone into the monster or corrupt category and justify the hate, and all the dramatic bullshit like the country isn't going to just go on tomorrow.

fucking damn people, get your shit together.
>>
>>17747507
for the record, I didn't vote. ya'll are just acting real fucking stupid and silly and I'm tired of watching it and hearing about it.
>>
Stop it with the whitey victim complex.

Biggest bunch of babies ever to exist.

You white people voted for this and honestly life for anyone else was already shit so all you did was fuck it up for yourself.

Just do us all a favor and for once take responsibility for your actions, this is your candidate and this is what you chose. Nobody made you do it and if it sucks you are to blame for it.

Even if you didn't vote doesn't mean you can weasel your way out of this.
>>
>>17747565
>Even if you didn't vote doesn't mean you can weasel your way out of this.
the fuck are you talking about? so because I'm white I'm automatically a trump supporter even though at no point I supported him?

man that is some racist ass bullshit and you can fuck right off with it. get fucked. EXACTLY the type of bullshit I'm talking about. I keep trying to say it, you do shit like that, you're gonna lose allies.
>>
I know everything now. It was obvious and I was right from the very beginning.

Why did you lie to me though? Did you really think I would never find out? Did you really think you could have a monogamous relationship last with the way you were?

You were doing things day one of our relationship throughout the entire thing. Literally the first time I asked you "Did you get with anyone at that event?" the answer was "YES". That was S I think, right?

Then there was me, then PZ, again (me), as soon as I left you got with ER, then H, Then M+(female)M while H watched all of us. You guys planned this one for awhile as H was really excited for it. M and fM probably several times. Then you go to your new city and got with several of them. PZ, PDZ, SZ, "Co-worker" and that is who you are with tonight, right?

I know darlin. I know all those posts on here were yours. I know "That Place" is your asshole, I know that your "ghosts" are your previous lovers... I know about when that guy came over right before with skyped, I know about it all.

I won't tell anyone, ok? No one will know.

Just talk to me.
>>
Who would have thought that accusing people of being any combination of hateful ideologies might turn out poorly in a popular election.
Not to say the conservative side hasn't been doing the same exact thing, everyone seems addicted to mudslinging. I decided not to compromise my ideals and went 3rd party, but I might have actually helped you guys out if I wasn't called inherently racist and sexist for being white. Sound familiar? Yeah, turns out that quite inspire people like you think it does.
>>
>>17747572
Yes you were part of the ruling class while other races were disenfranchised with voter I'D laws and stupid laws that didn't allow past felons to vote while having stupid systems that allowed for shit like 3 minor offences are a felony. Systematically taking the right and voice of coloured people.

Hillary wouldn't have done anything for those disenfranchised people, trump will make it worse for white people and you people finally get a taste of what it means to be a second class citizen.

You were part of the ruling class and this vote showed that white people are by far still the most powerful race in America. With that power comes a responsibility to carry the burden of those who aren't first class. Look at your country correctly for a second and understand how people besides you are being treated before asking for understanding of stupid people.

In ancient Greece and Rome owners took responsibility for the actions of their slaves, if you enslave people and take their right of self determination you are obligated to show why you are allowed to carry that right they don't have.

>b-but slavery is too far ago

It still exists today people working to barely make meets end and not allowed to vote because they can't get voter I'D because they need documents that cannot possibly exist.
>>
>>17747581
I'm not gonna write you a book, but I'll tell you that you're barking up the wrong tree. you're trying to project a whole lot of shit on someone that has never had anything handed to them, has been abused their whole life, has never had their government help in any way including college aid so I don't have a degree, has been homeless, and does not belong even amongst their supposed "ruling" class.

you got no idea who you're talking to or what you're talking on. now I've tried telling you this shit pretty nicely, you fuck around with people like this you're gonna lose allies. it's already happened and even I am about at the point where I won't give a fuck what happens to people like you. as is, I try to help even crack heads in what little way I can because I happen to be one of those people that works to barely make ends meet, but I'm getting real sick of the fucking bullshit.

so you fuck off now and re-examine your self perspective and how that's altering how you view the reality around you, cause nothing you've said here is logical.

a few other points actually. go get some fucking ID, it's not hard, and you can get all the documents. it might take some time cause the government is slow, but they do exist, I've had to do it.

also, start a business, no one's stopping you. go to college, you probably can get aid and grants and shit that don't exist for me. do whatever you want, cause you do have self determination in this country. if you don't believe it go to iran for awhile.

welp, I wrote a book anyways.
>>
>>17747605
I'm not even american, objectively you guys are fucked up.

Objectively there is a clear class system and objectively you're trying to blame anyone but the people voting for voting who they are voting for.

It's a choice people made and they have to take responsibility, you were trying to argue that it wasn't their fault they are overemotional sissies.

Say it with me, ''I have made a decision, if it was a stupid decision it was my stupid decision and if it was a good decision it was a good decision.''

Ignorance is not a reason to shift blame of the decisions you make.
>>
>>17747581
>>17747605
and by the fucking goddamn way, my family history is about the same as african american families. irish history, google that shit. 900 years of death, rape, oppression, exploitation, and bigotry.

not in the fucking goddamn mood for this shit anymore.
>>
>>17747609
nope. you insist that I take responsibility for something not my own on the basis my skin color is the same.

so get fucked you racist ignorant cunt.
>>
>>17747610
History is not the point, educate yourself about the problems with voter ID laws.

Educate yourself on the ridiculous laws, stop being such an emotional idiot. If you knew the facts you would see how fucked up it all is.

The present is important and not the fucking past, what is the point over arguing what happened in the past.

Even voting Hillary wouldn't have changed this though, what america really needs is a complete overhaul of their voting system because delegates are outdated and the entire public sector is fucked for the future. What people need to do is be active in their community and have an actual change.

>>17747614
>You can't blame people for voting how they did because you said mean words to them
>Emotions are a real basis
>Everyone but white people are responsible for how they vote

I would take you serious if your first post wasn't that ridiculous I just argued that you have an obligation to take responsibility because you got triggered.
In reality just because colored people are hit more by those laws doesn't mean you should take responsibility for it but you should change it because it goes against human rights and their dignity and white people can be hit just as much by it as other people can, that is my real opinion without any memes.
But you said people weren't responsible for their votes and not even that but that other people ''made them do it'' so I just realized you were a easily triggered baby and went for the easy troll.

Have a look at yourself you mess, how can you call yourself human when you are that reactionary and illogical.

If you could do me a favor put a temperature measurement device on your butt and tell me how blasted is your ass?
>>
>>17747507
the cucks should be happy trump won

much better than getting shot in the streets
>>
Stop stalking me. I don't know if you've installed malware on my computer, compromised my network or are just a miffed 4chan staffer but this is putting me under a lot of stress. Leave me alone.
>>
Being lonely sucks. I'm supposed to go hang out with some 'friends' tomorrow but I don't fit in with them. I feel like if I stopped being social at all I would lose any right to complain about being ugly and unwanted, but it is difficult to force myself out to do things.

Shopping alone sucks
Eating out alone sucks
Watching movies alone sucks
Being actively avoided by some people at work even though I've never talked to them sucks

If my life consists only of work and sleep why shouldn't I just kill myself?
>>
>>17747635
I don't think you understand the concept of this whole site, how could anyone stalk you if they can't tell you apart from anyone else?

Maybe you should leave this site for a while, it's usage obviously stressing you out and that's not the point of it all.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>17747643
When it comes to relationships I've had nothing but bad experiences with men. I think it's time I took a vow of celibacy.
>>
>>17747650
>>17747643
My bad wasn't a reply
>>
>>17747650
>>17747654
Do whatever makes you happy, using this site obviously doesn't make you happy so maybe get a hobby or some friends that could help you feel less stressed out if you are at your limit and need help self help groups exist.
>>
>>17747643
I've had anonymous users specifically mock me for reporting them within seconds after doing so. These people have regularly called me out in threads with zero provocation, dropping hints that they know which state I live in and the threads I usually post in. I'm tired of this shit.
>>
>>17747664
They probably got reported and banned and had to use a different IP.

For the state thing I don't know, maybe you were reading too much into what they said or maybe they checked with the report logs.

I'm not about to play devils advocate, just saying that using this site if it isn't enjoyable for you? It's a Chinese ping pong forum and not using this site will allow them to no longer contact you and you'll be free to do other stuff that might be fun for you.

That is if you are being stalked.
>>
>>17747678
What do you mean by report logs?
>>
>>17747661
I like using 4chan /mu/ has kickass recs
>>
A

Wish I could take back what I said. I just don't have anybody to talk about this stuff. I really have difficultly trusting anybody. I enjoy talking with you and I honestly haven't viewed you as relationship material in a very long time.

But holy fucking hell, do NOT say shit like "true love is a lie", "I'm waiting for true love", and "I'm probably going to die before finding an ideal love" and then get into a relationship 3 weeks later, please. It's not that what you said is objectively wrong, it's just that it's a huge slap to my face as someone who hasn't been on a single date in 5 years. I know I should be happy for you because you're in a relationship, but my god I don't know why you say such dramatic statements.

I understand hyperbole and I understand that talking to you about my frustrations (not with the fact that you have a relationship) concerning the whole drama thingamajig is futile at this point. So I should apologize for losing my sense of social standards and sending you those relatively toxic messages. Hope you and your new boyfriend get along without any sort of trauma occurring.

K
>>
please reply to those emails and meesages I sent you.

Do us both a favor. We both so desperately need to get this done foi both our sakes.

J
>>
It's okay man. Just don't do it again. I know you will try to get out what's inside you amd will make yourself awesome. She's your sister. Yes, your sister and your one and only sister.

Give here all the respect you can. You don't have to feel guilty about anything anymore. What has happened has happened in the past.I know you liked her at the first but yeah it happens and leave everything away. You can find someone else.

She wasn't for you. and you knew it you dumb guy. You have someone somewhere.

You have someone else and that's the girl for ya.
>>
I'm truly unhappy.
>>
I don't want to lose you as a friend, but you won't say sorry for the wrongs you've done. I'm so confused on what to do.
>>
I'm really sorry mom.... I'm an ungrateful bastard.... I wish I was never born from your womb. But I just want to change my life, this wasn't the path I chose.
>>
Thanks for making my girlfriend cry, asshole. I didn't give two shits about any of the bile you launched from that manhole you call a mouth. My girlfriend and countless others don't feel safe on a national level. Shithead.
>>
You're the first person who has admitted to fantasizing about me.
I'm kind of disgusted at your fowardness, but I also can't help but feel a little honoured that you think I'm hot enough to bang.
>>
>>17747848
I have no intention of saying anything to you. You bore me with your conceit.
>>
Sometimes I pretend to give prepubescent girls breast exam just to feel them up.
>>
I loved all the salty Hillary supporter tears. Please keep them coming.
>>
>>17747581
>while other races were disenfranchised with voter I'D laws and stupid laws that didn't allow past felons to vote while having stupid systems that allowed for shit like 3 minor offences are a felony
Classic liberal racism. You hear "felon" and you think "non-white." There are a hell of a lot of white felons and three-strikers who didn't get to vote, either. Me and my white face still had to bring a valid driver's license or government ID in order to cast my vote. The rules are the same for everyone.
>>
>>17748057
Not to mention the assumption that every non-white person would've voted Democrat.
>>
I shouldn't have eaten that much pasta.
>>
i am so pissed at you right now even though you didn't know any better but raise me with the values you believe in i still believe it is your fault i turned out this way

i have no friends. 0. havent had any for years i can socialize fine with people but theres just this barrier which stops me from getting closer to people and i dont even know what the problem is or how i can get past it

you made me this way believing in your stupid fucking god, teaching me that the world is bad and i need to be different. now i cant fit in anywhere anymore because you taught me to alienate myself from the rest of the world... i wish i was born into a normal fucking family and wouldve grown up like a normal fucking person instead of your stupid cult-like bullshit, you fucked me for 20 years and now i have to somehow fix myself

im so fucking lonely and i have nobody i can talk to
>>
>>17747507
I thought churches have hot celebrate grills and nice companionship?
>>
>>17748422
>>17748434
Meant for you
>>
I hate you, A. With all I got. You lying sack of shit.
>>
I lost so many friends over this election. I tried my best to stay out of it. They are mad at me for voting 3rd party. Saying I wasted my vote.
>>
>>17748434
we barely went to church, havent gone to one in at least 7 years but even when we went i hated it
werent a lot of kids there either and i wasnt really friends with the others
my dad is very radical with his beliefs and he will find any reason not to go to a specific church or befriend people, and now remarry since my mother passed away 7 years ago

after she passed away we moved to another country and ever since i maybe have had some people i could call mates or something but have not had a single real friend

its like if i talk to people im stuck on small talk and i dont know how to advance and get closer and because my parents' ridiculous beliefs i would never go out with friends or girls or anything and now that i dont believe in it anymore i dont even know what normal people do in their spare time

i have a job at a cafe, i work out 3 times a week and for the rest im just at home wasting my time on 4chan, i dont even feel like im an autist like a lot of the people on /r9k/ for example, i dont hate women, dont have anxiety or any other mental problems except that i feel depressed once every few weeks when i realise how shit my life is and how alone i am

i hope to change things when i move out next year but on the other hand im afraid i will never fit in anymore and ill be alone forever
>>
>>17748461
Dontcurr
>>
why must you alwyas lash out at me whenever you lie or decide to be a dick to me then it's me who ends up having to comfort you

where's my comfort and apologies gdi

because maybe i fucking deserve them
>>
I'm so fucking happy that Trump won, and it sucks to lie to people and fake unhappiness about it. When they aren't looking, I'm laughing. When I'm pouting - inside I'm fucking dying of happiness because all of these gross immigrants can get the fuck out and go back to suffering and these ugly smelly people who are constantly in my way who don't belong here. Build the wall already, damn right. Go Trump, bless America! I hope to God all of the Rep. world leaders team together and repeat history all over again PROPERLY.

Last night was the most amazing night of my life.

Cheers, guys, to a great country and world in our future.
>>
support trump but can't say anything in real life because I live around leftists

It's a weird feel
>>
>>17748549
Sounds like you're doing work tho keep it up and don't listen to the best or the worst moments find your center and peace and don't let your emotions control you.

Don't visit /r9k/ too much, it's fun to laugh and shitpost but one bad day can get you hooked on it like crack.

Try to find fun activities where people aren't trying to idoctricte you with shit, I like knitting.
>>
>>17748575
yeah i only visited that shithole for a few weeks but i havent been there in a while, mainly been visiting /fit/ for the last year or so

im going to start studying soon but ill have a break for at least half a year when i move out, i might want to learn to dance or something, it seems fun and maybe i could meet people through it...

my father isnt indoctrinating me anymore but the damage has been done already... im more or less cool with him but his attitude to things hasnt really improved, he is incredibly judgemental towards other people and it can be really frustrating to hear him ramble on... thanks to his attitude he doesn't really have friends either and will find out the smallest flaws in any women he meets to dismiss her
hes got more problems then me tbqh but i dont plan on sticking around to change... i sort of feel bad leaving the house because i will leave him alone and i dont he will make any more friends or be satisfied with a woman but i guess in the end its not my problem, he will just have to deal with it
>>
>>17747507
I keep thinking about dying. Pls help.
>>
I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember.

Even when I moved so far away, even with all that distance and time difference, even with our busy schedules, even with every odd being against us, we kept growing closer and I genuinely thought we were gonna make it.

But I fucked up. Or maybe I didn't. I don't know what to think of everything yet.

And now I'm going thru the worst heartbreak I've ever experienced. And it's horrible. I've never been so heavily affected by an event in my life..

And we spoke for the first time in ages recently. And you listed things that went wrong while we were together. None of these things had ever been brought up before. But it painted me to be possibly emotionally abusive/manipulative, although you didn't use those words. I really hope I'm not that monster. I've been contemplating suicide since I heard those words, and I know that's selfish but I literally couldn't live with myself if I hurt you to that extent.

I love you so much.

I don't know what to do.
>>
Feels like everybody today is super bummed, angry, or in shock. Everybody is quiet. Even I admit I'm not myself today.

Plus tomorrow is the big day. All I can do is hope she stays true to herself and doesn't fall short or give in.
Just gotta keep telling myself, she's there to snowboard on her birthday. And yet I keep overthinking it. Even when I write it out I can't believe it because it sounds so naive. I've been disappointed once this week. Wouldn't be surprised to see it happen again.
>>
File: tumblr_ne86282xwc1rhsj41o1_500.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne86282xwc1rhsj41o1_500.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
I understand why you did all those things. I hate how disgusting men are though. They had wives, fiances, girlfriends and still they fucked you because you were so readily available.

You have a disease, a condition that makes you feel love only through sex. Because of this, you feel like a worthless whore that's only good for sex. You hate yourself truly....

You did terrible things to me, yes. All these men lied to protect you because they do not know who I am. They only know what you told them... that I was pathetic, that you pitied me.

The truth is you begged me to stay with you dozens of times. You would say terrible things about these people that protect you in order for me to stay.

Your mind is an absolute mess filled with so much confusion, sadness, and torture. You do not know who you are and it's destroying you. You do not know who you really are because you are a mirror of values. You so desperately need people to like you and you will change everything about yourself one day to the next.

You are dangerous to men like me. To men that have empathetic hearts that cannot feel hate. I try... I try to hate you to push you away but all I see is a scared little girl that needs help. You are still my tiny baby after everything.

Please, stop chasing that boy that wants nothing to do with you. Please, for yourself. Stop being in open relationships. Stop talking to married men and please please go to a psych.

James, stop abusing her mentally. Stop lying to her, ok? Do not do what all these other men are doing, please. Do not push her for anything more sexual. She is worthy of love and your behavior towards her is enabling her destructive behavior. You know I am intelligent. You got all pissy about it and think I'm so stupid for being so loyal and trusting to someone that was so obviously lying. I knew... James. I knew. Surely, you do too know that you are hurting her by doing what you do.

I want to talk to her... you, my darlin'. As a friend that cares.
>>
>>17748763
I've said some things about... being a friend like the others but I did that without thinking. I said those things because I wanted you to feel like I wasn't hurting. I will not use you and devalue you like those pigs do.

You hurt me though. You hurt me deeply.

But again, you know me, how strong I am. You know I have, can, and will endure. I will be that beacon of good that shines so brightly in the darkness. A fixed point that does not waver no matter how badly that storm gets...

The sea turns,
and the waves whip the air
The storm is getting worse...
and I am no sailor...

But I will endure.

Please do not lie to me anymore. You have nothing to hide from me. I knew it all because I am that intelligent... I am. I'm just a stupid romantic however and I let my love blind me to the truth. That truth is not as bad as you might think and realizing that truth shall set you free.

That guilt you carry upon your heart will be lifted when you talk to me. You are hiding so many things to so many people. I cannot imagine how absolutely awful you feel because of this. You are so terribly afraid of being alone so you will try to find as much love as you possibly can in case one of them leaves...

And if they knew the truth... you are afraid of losing any of them.

But here I am after learning the truth. I ask you to talk to me, please. You know I will not judge you, I will not get angry, I will not insult you. When we talked in the past I got so frustrated at you for so obviously lying to me. I knew. I did. That is why I blew up that one time and I hate myself for that. I just wanted you to tell the truth.

I can show you that love exists truly, as your loyal friend. We need to talk, you need to accept that the truth is all there is and that your deeds will not push me away.

After we talk.... we can have some distance however. Heal. But I will still be your friend in the end. You know I understand, you know I can emphasize with my own mind.
>>
>>17748638
I know the feeling friend, You wanna get it off your chest in some more detail?
>>
There's this couple in my house who are driving me crazy. They laugh inordinately much.. and have sex less inordinately much than before... still, the noise is almost constant when they're in the house. At first I was happy for them, but now it just pisses me off. What could possibly be so funny? They seem to laugh at pretty much anything... very annoying. They even woke me up at 8am by laughing. What the fuck.
>>
>>17748461
I didn't lie about shit, that's on you
>>
>>17748891
and yet...

Why say nothing? Silence... is still a lie.
>>
>>17748895
bitch i texted you today
>>
You're trying so hard to protect her but you're too stupid to realize what she needs is accept her actions' consequences not ignore them. Putting her fingers in her ears won't make anything better. You think lying and telling her that he "Never Loved You" to a person that already feels like they don't deserve love is a good idea you dumbass?

He's destroyed. He just wants to be shown he was worth something, even to a person like her. You're protecting the wrong person because you want to get your dick wet. How do you think her mind will deal if he killed himself over this? You people are fucked. That guy was loving and loyal to her the entire time she never deserved him. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
You know that feeling of being alone? i know it all too well. See, ive been in this relationship with her for almost 7 years, and, to be honest, ive never felt more alone in my life. Because of our relationship, ive lost friends, disconnected with my family, and society as a whole. I used to be a social buterfly. Now, i spend my time inside, in front of a computer, doing essentially nothing with my life. Im depressed, sad, and lonely, I have 0 friends, and have a really hard time trusting anyone.

Our relationship started out like any other one. then something happened, idk what so dont ask, but something happened, and this thing i call a relationship, has dwindled into essentially nothing. yes, we still have sex, but there is no passion, love, or really emotion behind it. its just something to do to pass the time that feels good.

>cont
>>
>>17748720
This is the second or third time I've seen you post this snowboarding chick. What's your deal? What's the story?
>>
File: 1476324856340.png (585KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476324856340.png
585KB, 633x758px
I KNOW YOU ACTUALLY LOVE ME

EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING TO ME IS PAINFUL, BUT IT'S ALL FOR THE REASON THAT YOU CARE AND YOU'RE A SADIST WHO GETS OFF TO BULLYING ME

YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE BEING BULLIED, SO ALIENATING ME AND IGNORING ME IS ONLY PROOF THAT YOU'RE COMING UP WITH UNIQUE WAYS TO FILL ME WITH DESPAIR

BUT PLEASE, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO WHEN YOU WOULD HIT ME
>>
im glad trump won
>>
>>17749024
Basically this girl I have a thing for has her birthday tomorrow. This also happens to coincide with opening day for the snowboarding resort she likes, so she's spending all of Thursday and part of Friday there.
She invited a few friends, but the only two that were able to go are an old high school friend of hers, and his friend. She's driving them up there.

Basically my paranoia stems from the fact that she intends to drink a bit (she's turning 21), and spending the night up there, that she might end up fucking one of them.
I know it's paranoia though because she has no intention for a relationship, and even less interested in a sexual relationship. Also her high school friend seems as more of a brother/homie, and she's not much of a drinker nor is she a party girl.

I'm taking her out as well when she returns, but the paranoia is killing me. I now she's not that type of girl and I know this board will try to persuade me otherwise. I just want the next two days to fly quickly.
>>
>>17749077
Also to clarify, it's separate hotel rooms. But you only need one room to tango.
>>
>>17749077
>>17749081
Well you already know your answer. If you say she's not the type of girl who fucks around, and she's just there to snowboard and enjoy the company of friends, then don't stress so much.
Also ask her out if you're so paranoid about her hooking up with some dude. You can't expect her to wait forever even if she isn't looking for a relationship.
>>
I keep posting here because... I just have no where else to go...

I... I get really bad at times. I hate that you told her I was capable of hurting her. You're so fucked up....

Can't you all see what you're doing to me? Why does no one care for me too? Why... can't someone talk to me... that's all I want. is to talk. Why is that so bad? What is that too much to ask?

Why.. why...
just a few minutes of talking could save a man's life...

and I'm the unreasonable one....
>>
>>17747507
I feel the same way as you op.
>>
I'm no longer happy about the autism evaluation in two weeks. I'm beginning to feel dread again

Wat do?
>>
you are a genuinely shitty person for what you did L. Glad karma is biting you in the ass
>>
>>17749247
what diddd theeyyy doooooo
>>
Can't focus...can't stop thinking about how everyone has forgotten that I exist.
>>
You're really sweet and I appreciate you so much I know you'll leave at some point and I wish I had the guts to tell you how I feel, even if I get rejected at least I wouldn't have regrets
>>
D,

I know you aren't looking for a relationship and that's okay. Neither am I. I just want to get to know you better. To be around you. I miss you. You're one of my only friends. You keep dropping hints but you won't be straightforward with me. If you just tell me how you feel, it would make things less weird. I could accept it if you do like me as more than a friend. Let's talk about it face to face, okay? Hope to see you soon.

-A
>>
You guys need to grow the fuck up. Fucking baby's first election.
>>
AMERICAN ELECTIONS ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS WHY ARE PEOPLE CRYING. I MEAN YOU GUYS VOTED IN THE FUCKING "YOU'RE FIRED" GUY HOW FUCKING FUNNY IS THAT LMAO.
I MEAN REALLY JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE WHY ARE PEOPLE LETTING THE MEDIA CONTROL THEIR LIVES AND TELL THEM HOW TO FEEL AND WHAT TO THINK ABOUT IF YOU'RE EMOTIONALLY BROKEN OR EMPOWERED BY THE ELECTIONS TAKE THAT AS A SIGNAL THAT MAYBE THERE'S SOME OTHER SHIT IN YOUR LIFE THAT NEEDS FIXING.
ALSO IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHO LIVES VICARIOUSLY THROUGH TRUMP TAKE THAT AS A SIGNAL THAT HE'S PROBABLY READING UP ALPHA MALE LITERATURE ONLINE AND A WEIRD CUNT.
>>
It didn't matter where I went.
It didn't matter how honest I was, and it didn't matter when I resorted to finger pointing and stretching the truth.
It didn't matter how bad my physical health was.
It didn't matter who 'started it' or provoked who.
I will never forget the level of deception used, the physical pain, the confusion, the level of betrayal and possible rumors.
I will finish it. I will finish what was started. Even if it takes years.
>>
>>17749368
creepy dude

Like... my exgf did... some truly impressive backstabbing shit to me and is now ghosting me rather than just having a small talk with me and... that's a bit extreme yo

And you black kitty...

What the titty fucking christ?

How are you going to look yourself in the mirror?

How are you going to paint, EVER again? KNOWING your art is a copy of me? Your style is just wakka lite. You're really good, creative true but... for sure a version of me.

And you will see me everywhere..

So how can you do something so AWFUL as to GHOST someone that just wants to talk for like 10 minutes and will leave you the fuck alone forever? Just 10 minutes of honesty. No judgement, no insults, nothing.

-_-

You... have killed my faith in humanity this time darlin'
Doing this.

2 years I put up with the lies and abuse. Extreme mental abuse. I supported you, and loved you, and pushed you to DO THE ART TEST FOR THE JOB YOU ARE AT. I BOOSTED YOUR CONFIDENCE BEFORE EVERY INTERVIEW.

You didn't even want to do the test. You had given up.

I supported you that month you felt like worthless shit. I gave you everything a man could and this..

>>
Seriously...

She would rather delete every single one of her fucking sites than just admit that what she is doing is wrong and disgusting. That I promised her I would never talk to her, message her, post about her (even here), paint her, look at any photos of her, fucking ANYTHING.... ever again if she just messaged me with..

"I am ok with ending our relationship is this awful, disgusting way."

am I being unreasonable here?
>>
J, I wish you could overcome your alcoholism, that you stopped pretending you hate everyone. I saw you, I heard you, I touched you. You're so vulnerable. And lonely. And lost.

Why do we keep looking for each other every year? Why do you crawl back to me? Is it just because I buy you alcohol? What do you really think of me? Why am I as terrible as you? Why do I complain about this while encouraging your vice just so you touch me? I really like when you kiss my shoulders.

Why haven't I been able to find someone who actually loves me back?
>>
File: large.jpg (55KB, 480x719px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
55KB, 480x719px
>>17749247
Story?
>>
>>17749448
I feel so much like J.

I'm all those things.
I know when I feel like shit, I withdraw and wait for people to notice.

Does J. retreat for a while and then he comes to you hard?

J. wants to feel loved. When he holds back, he's testing the people around him. When he has to reach out, for him, he's failed.

He loves you, but he doesn't know you love him because whenever he tests it (i.e. when he shuts up for a time), you don't prove it
>>
>>17749447
>>17749440
and I still will not hate her.
I will not judge her...

Ghosting me is a shitty as fuck thing to do but shes not a bad person.

I will not ever hurt her, EVER. My love was true and honest.

I will always keep my promises. and I promised those things to her. That I would always be understanding, never judge her, and that I would never do anything to hurt her.

I got angry, once and said some nasty things. After which I IMMEDIATELY regretted and felt shitty as fuck but I apologized for that. She was truly abusive and I snapped. Doesn't excuse my behavior, but a fire just doesn't happen, ya know? I know I am not perfect. Good people do not have to be perfect. They just need to recognize when they have made a mistake and own up to it. Make it better.

Fuck off James and her other friends with your "durrr he never loved you, he's manipulative! ASPD!". A man that lied to you so he could see you naked. A man that lied to us both to cause even more damage is the person you willingly trust?

When...

I have never fucking lied to you?
I have never ever kept a secret from you?

Christ man...

I just wanted one little drop of respect at the end...

Maybe to keep being friends once she got therapy and medication.

But no... you're being told by all your friends to ignore the one person trying to help you and to ignore all your problems.

Because you're so happy, right? Being used for sex all the time? Feeling like a worthless whore? By men that have WIVES, FIANCES, AND GIRLFRIENDS?

But you knew that you were loved when I looked at you... what you saw in my eyes was genuine affection.

You are hurting yourself much more than you are me darlin....
>>
>>17749463
We've been blocking each other from social media on and off for 2 years now and somehow we manage to go back for some reason.

J doesn't love me. He knew I liked him before I even got to tell him myself and all he did was complain about me. He only moderately likes me when he's drunk.
>>
>>17749465
shes honestly truly trying to make me hate her and for me to snap.

How... how is that ok darlin?

Did you go to the psych today?
are you truly under the impression you are the innocent one here?
Or are you incapable of admitting guilt ever...

Just like all the times you blatantly lied to me...

Why... why do I feel pity for you rather than hate?

Why do I know that you're just a scared little girl terrified of being abandoned? That... you're afraid if people knew who you truly were then no one would love you?

Are you afraid I would tell everyone?

I wouldn't. I told you that. I promised you that. I just wanted the truth for myself. I know you did a lot of FUCKED THE FUCKED UP SHIT to me..

like the webcam thing...and that other guy....

You realize the thing you did with skype is illegal right? Like.. holy shit. The things you've shared with people are the exact same shit you were TERRIFIED that I would do. To the point you hired some goon to threaten to put a gun in my mouth. (which I would like to see you try.)

You had no reason to think I would do them. I literally said "I am not going to do this thing)

but I guess... I'm super stupid and instead of seeing a psychotic bitch I see someone in need of help. Someone that is suffering from mental illness.

You know why I see you that way? Because I know how you feel. Christ how I know.
>>
>>17749478
He sounds like a bitch.
I'm a drunk and I love everyone when I'm drunk

But that's no excuse to treat people shit while you're sober.
Sober you should be the best you.

But still, I feel like J, but like, a better version of J.
I knew a girl online when I was a teen. We had a thing for her and I was an idiot a dozen times.
Now we're both 10 years older and I'm her friend. Somehow, she's forgiven me. But I like that she still cares about me.

Anyways, I've been wrapped up in these posts imagining you as the girl I used to like.
Who are you?
Why haven't you left him behind?

He's clearly not ready to be an adult
He's not worth it.
Find some guy in real life
>>
>>17747507
preach OP
>>
>>17749485
Also for fuck's sake I know how this is going to go down.

Give it time. You will try to contact me in... a week. A month. Whatever. You will sleep around this chirstmas and new years like you do but...

when I get a new girl you are going to do the most predictable fucking shit imaginable. You will go to my facebook, see me with her and be filled with jealous rage. You will contact me. Try to get me to flirt with you. Try to get me to say naughty shit like you did when you first started talking to me.

You will try to get me to cheat on my woman.

I know you get all those other men married men to fuck you but I will be loyal as I always am. That is why you thought I was going to cheat on you all the time wasn't it? Because you were making all those men do it with you?

also, who convinced you that I was an e-BF? I made multiple visits to you (when...sigh) and I was the one ALWAYS MAKING THE EFFORT TO GET TO YOU. I made so many plans to get to your new city and now it's super obvious why you kept delaying that shit. But then.. you would talk to your friends about how I was never trying to get to you and other shit.

do you truly believe all of your own lies?

It's amazing....

I don't want you back. For fuck's sake I don't. I want you to go to your psych appointments that you put off for so long. You probably didn't go today. Probably trying to get with that other co-worker..

No, you ARE with him for sure right now.

And you are going to use the hotel we booked FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY TO FUCK HIM IN IT.

I just... wanted you to break up with me to my face. Or.. skype face.
>>
>>17749495
>Why haven't you left him behind?
Probably because he's my weakness and I have a pretty shit self esteem. When he compliments my body I have a hard time believing him, for example.

This weird link I have with him is a recipe for disaster. I'll try my best not to overthink or I'll go crazy.
>>
If a woman joins your TeamSpeak or Discord, it's over. Bail ASAP. Who would have thought 11 years of friendship would sink because of some dirty fat ass Mexican?
>>
>>17749517
You're right to leave him.

You can find someone better. You can do it.
I know it's a very low bar, but you're smart enough to post here.
This election cycle has proven that understanding the internet means more than it has ever before.

I know how you feel too. I'm ashamed of my body. I go the gym at least twice a week. If someone told me I looked good, I'd want them too.
We're all weak, I think

I'm old. Very much likely older than you. And I've been alone for a long time.
But you get used to it.
Don't compromise.
>>
I just want to be happy. Is it too much to ask for?
>>
>>17749536
Yes
>>
>>17749536
>I just want to be happy. Is it too much to ask for?
What of my happiness?

Is showing me that little bit of respect taking away from your happiness?
>>
no ones cares

No one listens

I keep posting I keep trying to talk to people but it all doesn't mean a fucking things. None of it means a fucking thing and I still keep doing it because the thought of death is fucking terrifying

Then again the thought of living is getting worse and worse every hour I'm awake.

Fuck I'm still typing and no one cares no listens I try too make something to make art to make something of myself and I get no where because I'm a fat awkward loser and not a cute little princess that everyone wants to fuck with absolutely no financial repsonsibility and gets to live in a fucking CASTLE OF A HOME for less than I spend on fucking medication a month and has countless friends a man that loved her so fucking unconditionally despite just knowing she was cheating the entire time and shes the one that gets to be oh so happy and have everyone defend her because im the bad guy in this somehow

because of that fucking prick convinced her that i was someone capable of hurting her

what the fuck is wrong with you. Yes I'm fucking depressed you fucking asshole. I COULD HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY OTHER WOMEN. I HAVE LIKE 4 WOMEN WANTING TO GET WITH ME WHEN SHE CONTACTED ME AND HER MESSAGE WAS SO LOVING AND CARING AND IT WAS A LIE THE ENTIRE TIME

They were so pretty too and talented as fuck.

but she was just exactly what I imagined my future wife to be. She looked so much perfectly like my fantasy woman even though her body wasn't the slimmest or fittest or whatever she was perfect to me and I showered her with love, and affection and romance I wrote her love letters and poems and painted her so beautifully like she was just born to be my muse but she was born to be used by everyone and I just can't anymore I truly can't.

Yeah I might be dangerous but only to myself. Thats the difference of our condition. She is outwardly damaging and the only person I can hurt is myself. I help so many people all the time but not a single mother fucker can help me
>>
and I fucking think that the reason why she won't say a SINGLE FUCKING WORD TO ME

Is that she is aware of what she might fucking do...

that...

if she were to talk to me she would be UNABLE to tell the truth. That she would get wrapped up in her psychosis and continue to lie to me like she always did...

She's afraid that she will be able to pull me back and continue to lie and abuse and cheat on me. That she just couldn't HELP HERSELF because my love was so true, so pure, so innocent and good... that she desperately needs someone like me in her life to fuck with.

And she feels guilty knowing she is acapable of that and afraid..

I dont' fucking know It won't matter anyways
>>
I keep seeing her on skype. I don't know if it's a bug or what or if shes blocked me or

I use to run a team of about 20 something artists. 6 animators, 1 animation lead, 7 character modelers, dozen object artists. I was 1 of 4 main directors and created the majority of the pitch presentations to get out projects funded. About 70 people total relied on me to keep their jobs.

I kept getting belittled and abused at home though. constant abuse. constant. Destroyed my confidence, drive, mental health. When you love some truly their harsh words sink to your core. The cheating wrecked me...

She came after and promised to show me that people can care.

I now live in my own filth posting pointlessly on a board that gets so little traffic thialfj al;jfgffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
I know a cute girl
Lots of girls are cute
But we had a moment

Whatever.
I'm just saying here because I'm feeling lonely.
I am.
And I want her but I can't.
>>
>>17749620
>Lots of girls are cute

I've learned how to tell the difference between cute and young. In my experience, girls are cute because of their youth, but they're actually ugly if you can look past that trait into their actual face and proportions.

Nietzsche said that if a man had sufficiently strong glasses to see 20 years into the future, it would cure him of all feelings of love.

Think about it. Its pretty double meaning. Either your lust will fail you because her true appearance will be revealed through age, or you're not really going to like being with this person 20 years down the road, even if she was hot.

Nietzsche based. Listen to him.
>>
>>17749654
No Nietzsche was a faggot
I mean he probably was
But here he really was

She's 28 now
I could see her future just in her eyes
You young faggots need to fuck off
I'm almost 30
You know what it's like to turn 30?
It's like dying. You admit to never being anyone. That's what turning is like

But if she was with me, I'd be ok. That's what made me be amazed.
>>
>>17749656
If you think having a random woman can solve the hole in your life, you're far more fucked up in the head than you think.
>>
I got in a car accident today and its starting to stress me. I was on a nofap right now but I really want to do it to releive some of this tension. Should I fap?
>>
>>17749662
>I got in a car accident today and its starting to stress me. I was on a nofap right now but I really want to do it to releive some of this tension. Should I fap?

Nofap doesnt work for me. I just get more and more stressed.
>>
>>17749666
For me its about weaning off the porn, but fuck after that and all the stress about insurance and car repairs im dealing with I just need to relax, and fapping kinda sorta does the trick
>>
>>17749661
You get it but you're diminishing my goals

She's not random
I've known her for years

But recently I've got to know her

She's like me. In the sense that she sees the world like me
We had such a talk last time
All the things
I trust that you know what that's like

We went to a bar
We chatted for a few hours
I had to leave
The she grabbed my arm and had to talk to me before I left
She and I talked so hard about talking and how communication works
About how people can ever connect

This is my fucking LIFE
She spoke to me first about thsi
Can you believe it?
She talked to me about what deep down inside I was afraid most of

I've known her for like 5 years
Or something whatever

But that night. Jesus.
I forget what we were talking about.
Whatever. She's special. I know the man she's with. He's good too and I hope he appreciates what he as. I talked to her and I know he doesn't but whatever. It's not my place to want

To meet someone you can fucking agree with is wholly special.
She'll always be special to me.
>>
If my GF Streamed skype sessions where she touching herself for other men shouldn't she tell me? I was part of the screen to so people saw me too.

SHOULDN'T SHE?

ALSO

Thur night (oct6th)had fight with GF over nothing. She turned crazy for no reason and asks for a break. say "NO WE AREN'T SPLITTING UP COME ON" and she KEPT TALKING as if we weren't exactly split up but....

friday night comes and couldn't get hold of her, then do and fight. She acts weird.. Says things about how "shes not good" and "I'm a terrible person" and "I'm a lot like your ex" but when I ask her why, if she cheated she goes "no I didn't you prick stop accusing me"

After back and forth and I say "if you don't want to be with me tell me. Do you love me?" and she goes "OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T LEAVE".. leads to webcam sexy time.
Except she was acting funny. Like as if she were moving her hips around for a reason. just outta camera. ask her "You getting ahead of yourself?" and she looks at me started. "what no" she says. STands up, her pussy was super fucking wet... but not just wet, creamy as fuck. Also notice that... hey, she look kinda.. different? EVery other time, not so much... loose looking. Her pussy looked like it had JUST been fucking pounded. She starts to do something she never did before.... Takes her fingers and spreads herself way open. FILLED WITH CREAM. Like, WOW, that looks like someone cum inside her.|

She gets on bed. Is.. unusually interested in spreading her pussy open and you see her looking at her screen at her self. Tell her get to camera, bend the fuck over. CUM IN HER ASS, also open.

When she is rubbing her self about to cum she doesn't... do what she normally does. Focused finger movement. She takes her entire hand and just starts spreading all the cream over herself and she fucking sounds SUPER EXCITED ABOUT IT.

When shes about to cum she begs me to call her a whore. over and over. Now, this is normal ish but she was SERIOUSLY ALL ABOUT IT.
CON
>>
>>17749672
JUST FUCKING TALK TO ME FOR FUCKING CHRIST YOU OWE ME THAT PLEASE
IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE WITH HIM NOW AND HES TELLING YOU NOT TO TALK TO ME?

NOT EVEN TO FUCKING BREAK UP? YOU NEED TO TELL ME IF THIS IS TRUE. ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS

saw 2 anon posts here that seemed to be extremely specific, one about very specific details warning of a "totally" monogamous woman crazy.

and the other saying how her "new BFF" coworker that started about a month ago cheated on her "loyal and loving" LDR boyfriend on a coworker that she had a crush on. That she didn't "cheat" because she was on a "break" with her LDR BF.

Both of these posted on monday, tuesdayish time. She comes here.

And another post made that sounds just like my GF talking about her "clingy as fuck lvl5 e-BF (she has referrered to said bf as "online" in a fight") and how he is too forgiving that she can't break up with him. That he "guilt" trips her.

Oh, also, that weekend gf posts drawing titled with "he had to go she wished he stayed" and has been posting captions on all her work about having secret loves or not feeling loved like as if a guy fucked her and then dropped her.

Also, in that post about coworker, the coworker says that the guy that fucked her was no longer talking to her. Oh, and when coworker tells gf "get with loyal loving BF" the GF acts crazy and starts shouting about HOW SHE ALREADY KNEW THAT UH DUH

Kinda like how my GF would act... same for voyeur, same for unprotected sex fetish.

I JUST WANT TO FUCKING KNOW. FUCKING CHRIST PLEASE TELL ME IF THAT OCT WEEKEND AND THAT CAM SHOW WAS WHAT I THINK IT WAS PLEASE.

I'm not going to blow up, not going to judge tjustFUCK

WHO HAS BEEN WATCHING ME JERK OFF
>>
>>17749672
nonconsensual recording of sexual acts is a crime so...

you know.

if she wants to take it that far.

Threatened me with that shit for no reason before.
>>
>>17749677
also to the people that know something that made those posts...

What the fuck? Why not tell me? Because of that one time I blew up?

Maybe that was because of behavior like this?

I just... want... to have... private conversations... but... for fuck's sake...

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:(

I'm on the brink and you're not saying anything why exactly? If I knew the truth, it fucking ANYONE WOULD TALK TO ME, I would chill the fuck out. That's what I have been saying time and time again and I see that my messages get read and instead of just saying "hey yea that's the case" and ending this whole thing... just keep ghosting and causing me to melt down after getting fucked in the head for years FOR WHAT REASONNNN.

If you talked to me you would be like "hey that guys super chill when you're not obviously lying to his face and making life a living fucking hell for him"
>>
>>17749547
I've been distancing myself with everyone for the few days. I guess that doesn't enough. I want everyone to just leave me be, including you.
>>
>>17749709
also seriously..

I realize that my posts probably make me sound like I'm smashing the keyboard in anger but mostly I'm just sitting here fucking blank faced with my eyes half open because I haven't slept in... about 3 days now.

so...

fuck my dick.

there are lies here and... you can go back. You can go back where I started so loving and caring and sane just... asking for a simple human response.

a "hey yeah I did that"

and I would have done away.
>>
>>17749713
I mean...

sure you have. You've always been so honest.

and to do it at that specific time? Without saying "hey yeah the trip is cancelled"...

instead of making worry for a week.

fuck I know you aren't them but still.
>>
I am never going to get over this.

I am so fucked up right now.

I was looking forard to that trip so god damn much. Then you get into another fight with me while you just lied again and again and again. Like, not even about the things I speculate about but the old ones that you always refuse that...

I have a feeling you would respond to me more if I was talking super shitty about you. Instead of... nice all things considered.
>>
>>17749727
alright I gave it an honest effort.

Time to hit the fuckin party supplies.
>>
>>17749727
Fuck off
You seem like those fucking rich faggot who go to Burning Man or some shit

Look your life is shit
All ours are
If you don't realize it yet, then fuck you

IF someone's gone alone then they're going to be more alone than you are now
Which is a lot
>>
It would be cool if you could show some affection towards me, you want me to show it so I happily did it, but you are just treating me like a toy
>>
>>17749748
man sheiiittttt she ain't alone.

She got like... 4 guys to fuck right now plus random mother fuckers she finds at coffeeshops.

she is...

I don't even know what to think right now. the way she treating me pretty much confirmed my suspicions. a day before our anniversary and my flight to her she blows the FUCK UP over me getting annoyed at her thinking I would physically abuse her. Like.. I ask her "you have heard me raise my voice ONCE in 2 years at you and that was....after so many lies, secrets and mental abusseeeeeee (well now, obviously correct response to things. cus i was right!)

And like.. I asked her since I am quite honestly the gentlest mother fucker she has ever known... all the love letters, poetry, paintings, and she has heard how my previous exGF would fucking beat the living FUCK out of me (what the fuck am I suppose to do? Hit them back and go to jail?) while I just fucking stood there taking it and... she tells me that...

like.. I asked her "What did you do that would make me knock the fuck out of ya? Like seriously... it would have to be some fucked up shit" and yaddadadaddadad

Theres so much. I show all the "clues" to my friends and how she acts in arguments or when talking about certain topics and they are all "Yeah dude like... she practically admitted it" yet... she says no erry time. Even when I know shes lying she will fight to the bitter end denying everything. Then I'm like "well here's a photo of all of you together" "OHHHH HIMMMMM YEAH UH... HES NOT LIKE MY FRIEND RIGHHT?"

or "omg I have NEVER SENT NUDE PHOTOS TO ANYONE ELSE BEFORE THIS IS EXCITING"

To "OK YEAH I SENT HIM ONE OF MY ASS OK"

-_-

she been fuckin some guys. for sure.

i'm feeelinnngg thattttttttttttttssshheeiitttt
>>
>>17749761
what did you fucking expect?

he used you and now you're fucking him on our anniversary bed.

You are a toy to him idiot.

Why the fuck can't you see this shit?
>>
>>17749765
nigga I'm talking about a girl, not man
>>
>>17749773
If you expect affection from a girl you will die lonely
>>
>>17749765
>>17749761
Seriously.

I hate to be the one to tell you darlin but you kinda gettin a repetition of being a fucking whore. he knows what you do. Step did, your ex did as well. Why do you think p didn't follow through on your "second chance" ? You promised him "real love" but... you were fuckin around with, MULTIPLE PEOPLE including some poor mother fucker that thought he was in a loving monogamy.

You realize this community we are in... your career field is very very small and.. word get's around. You're going to be known as easy and... no guy is going to want anything to do with you other than as the occassional fuck buddy.

and because you're so obsessed with unprotected sex... you're gonna get know as a herpes kinda girl. You already have genital warts for fucks sake. God knows what else.

Hes going to leave that hotel room tonight.

At the very least don't expect him to stick around for breakfast.

Maybe pdz will come back. Doubt it since e has that shit on a leash now but pz might.

You're gonna have to start meetin new people.

or fucking close your legs for just one night.
>>
>>17749773
huh...

For some reason whenever I think it's her on her they always reply with nigga...

like.. her favorite word to use all the time.

-_-
>>
>>17749776
I know

Its just so frustrating, she wants me to show some affection and shit, but she treats me so fucking cold it just breaks my mind

I want to feel loved too, but I don't want to ask her because it would be needy, and she hates that kind of guys

>>17749777
Shit girl, let it all out, you seem upset

>>17749779
My initials are C C G if that gives you peace of mind
>>
I honestly hate myself sometimes. Everytime something, even the tiniest thing, happens I just have to go and google my symptoms, just to go into another ride of paranoia about a new form of cancer, fucking damnit.
I should straight up block all fucking medical websites.
>>
Yous all a bunch of fucking babies. Upset about something? Go be passive aggressive on 4chan, that has indeed solved every personal or political crisis ever
>>
In my late 20s I finally have someone that really has the hots for me

And I have ichthyosis vulgaris that I can easily hide with clothing. But she's going to run away as fast as she can when she looks at that big patch of awful skin.

Woe is me. I want to go back to being disliked.
>>
God damnit it R...

if you have been ghosting me this whole time so you can have a "test run" with someone else to see if they want to be with you... and keeping me around as a back up that is super fucked up.

especially because that is OUR BED you two are in.

You need to talk to me if you two fucked last night.

That is cruel. Unfair. You do not do that. If you wanted to try to be with someone else you TELL your BF first.

Instead you are ghosting me so I would dump you.

how else...

And you deleted your facebook when I asked if you were still with me.

just...

You are absolutely taking advantage of how much I love you.

You know how bad my mind get's when I get paranoid.

And if that's what you're doing you need to tell me even if you haven't asked him yet.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 218x232px
This is gonna sound dumb as fuck but whatever. There is this girl that I used to talk to a lot last year and we kinda just drifted apart. Mainly due to my inability to start a conversation with her since I would get anxiety or nervous. Though recently she gave me a weird look as i was walking of campus. She gave a look like she was kinda hurt and frustrated. I really miss talk to her so how does one go about that ? Without making a fool of himself.
>>
I'm sorry, I'm still sad over it. I won't tell you because you'll get angry at me again. I'm sorry for being selfish and lonely. Wanting to experience the same things you did.
>>
>>17750433
Just casually ask her what's up, or ask if she wanna go grab a beer or go somewhere idk what you guys can do together but just talk her up, nothing bad will happen. When you hang out you can even say "too bad we don't talk much anymore, sorry I'm just bad at talking people up but I kinda missed you so I finally did it" or something, then she'll know you don't initiate anything because you're shy not because you don't like her
>>
because i keep my depression and anxieties pent up it keeps coming out in outbursts at the worst times. thank you to the guy who comforted me in that club while i had a panic attack. you don't know how much your kindness means to me.
>>
>>17749715
You are so insanely paranoid I literally think you need to see a specialist.

It has obviously caused you further mental problems, and is now physically, as well.

Please, get help. I am some random stranger on a Tibetan singing bowl forum, but it hurt to read about your level of delusion, and paranoia.
>>
I didn't wait because then it would be clear it was only for you. And I want you to know that, yet I'm not at the stage yet where I know how you'll respond, perhaps you hold back. Perhaps I do. I hate this, because it's upsetting me, and it's my issue, and in the meantime I feel I have to pretend it's fine, but not talking to you is killing me. I need us to be more, so much more. It's natural, but I sense these mood swings, you remind me of me. If you're in a bad mood, I find reasons to blame myself but all I want to do is hug you, and hear about your day
>>
>>17749876
And you are letting her 'take advantage', by doing nothing.

You want her back?

No Contact her ass, right now. Do not talk about her, period, to anyone IRL.

Yes, it is that simple, but you will not believe me; therefore, you will not take my advice.
>>
You gave me a reason to stay, and like everything, I lose everything

I don't want to lose you
I can't
>>
I should be making love to you right now... my little baby.

>>17750517
I want you to be her so...

It's ok... I have extra. if you talked to me I could give you all of them if you would like.

Does it look like you've lost me?
>>
I'm always so happy to see you, then upset when I don't say or do what I wanted to. I never feel so insecure and aware of my past until this feeling for you gets hold of me. I'm sorry if I perceived your kindness and availability and responsiveness to me as interest if I was wrong, and I won't bother you in any way until I'm sure you feel the same
>>
>>17750505
>>17750492
This is so fucking obvious you james I don't even know what to say...

Why? What the fuck is the point of this? Is she trying to get with someone else?

Nope. I have been contacting all of her coworkers wondering where the fuck she went. She could have been kidnapped for all I fucking know.

And if she is breaking up with me... I asked her to do it and she deleted everything. how fucked is that?

that clearly means she is keeping me as a back up. That she doesn't want people to know she is with me still and that she never broke up with me.

so... I guess that cute guy will be like "Yeah but you're ghosting your old BF? That's cruel..."

when.. he doesn't want her in the first place...

Whatever. She is messed up, same as me. She wants him SO BADLY because he straight up fucked her, and bailed because he didn't know about me at the time. And she had been dressing up so sexy every day at work in order to get him to hang out more and...

Sigh...

mostly I just want the truth. If shes doing shit behind my back then whatever.

All I ask for is a 10 min skype call if she is doing that type of shit. I would have stopped posting so long ago...

today is our anniversary/
>>
>>17750538
And seriously man...

Do you think you are doing her any fucking good by enabling her behavior?

Do you think she seriously wants this guy? He used her before... just like you did.

You are the type of people that make her feel so worthless. You don't give a shit she has a problem but hey... shes offering so you say yes, right?

She needs to face her god damn problems, not avoid them like you so EXPERTLY teach. Christ man... do you know fucking another about her problem? Avoidance is issue number fucking one. She needs to learn how to take responsibility for her actions fuckface. If she doesnt, she will keep doing this again and again and again hurting herself and many others in the process.

but no... your ego is at stake so you will simply enable her.

Why she trusts you I don't know. She knows you're a fucking liar, you're manipulative, you're a sociopath. You told her, a girl that thinks that she is NOT DESERVING OF LOVE, that her extremely loyal and loving BF didn't love her. That I was lying. How fucked up are you? How big of a sociopath?

I apologized to her genuinely and what did you do? You lied to her and me that another man had nude photos of her and posted them online. Of course you had no proof because that never happened. All you saw was that she was going to accept my apology and panicked. Because YOU wanted to fuck her you selfish prick.
>>
I never wanted to be an annoyance. I just felt less sad when I saw you.
>>
I wanted to send her flowers at her office but... I have NO IDEA if she took the day off or die or whatever...

Still might try it. It is our anniversary.
>>
If you're trying to get with that guy.... and that's what this is about you need to break up with me and tell me. What you're doing isn't breaking up with me.

The fact I have to come here to fucking get you to truly respond is fucked up.

Tell james what you're doing. Tell him why you're ghosting me for. So you can have me LEAVE YOU so you CAN TRY TO FUCK SOMEONE THAT HAS ALREADY USED YOU AND WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

Tell that to him and he can relay it to me.

Also, the skype shit would be nice to know too.

And the PDZ shit.

The PZ shit.

The H shit.

The female M and male M shit

What happened on halloween and where you went. Sure "headache"

What happened at that bar.

AND THAT FUCKING MISLEADING BOOTS THING. I want that pictures got damnit.

tell him all that you have been doing and then he can relay it to me and I'll break up with you PUBLICLY!

I'll make a post about "OMG SHE IS SUCH A BITCH I"M DONE!!!!"

to make me look like the bad guy.

ok? Want share any of that other stuff with anyone. Won't post about it.Not here, not anywhere.
>>
>>17750626
or if all of this is in my head then..

christ why are you acting like you fucking died?
>>
Stop flirting with me if you really don't want romance.

I really like spending time with you, but you need to choose what we are to each other. We can stay friends and keep playing board games and watching movies together, or we can date and see where that takes us. But you won't decide, and it's making me feel used, exhausted, and considering a third option: Asking you to get out of my life.

Don't invite me over for movies, hug me and kiss my cheek when I get there, cuddle up to me under a blanket on the couch, hold my hand, run your fingers across my collarbone, then get offended when I ask if maybe you want to make out a little. If you want to just be friends, I'm all for it, but we can't do any of that shit you do on the couch. I have boundaries on what friends and lovers do differently, and you know those boundaries. I've told you how it makes me feel when you rile me up like this, and you stopped for about a month, but last night you did it all again because you were upset about a rough day at work.

I know, I know, you told me you were in choir in high school, and you all cuddled and held hands and it was just "totally platonic." First off, bullshit that any of it was platonic, you were teenagers and all of you were horny for hand stuff at a moment's notice. Secondly, who cares about what high school was like? We're adults now. Adult relationships are different.

I'm not trying to put in friendship coins to get sex from you, I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck kind of relationship you want in the first place. Because right now, you want all this physical intimacy and closeness and warmth, but you don't want to do anything "too romantic or serious?" Then fucking buy a dog, and stop texting me.

I can't do this with you anymore.
>>
>>17750465
>you'll get angry at me again.
What? I wasn't angry with you?
Stop apologising.
>>
>>17750683
>get offended when I ask if m
heres your problem
you dont ask, you just go for it
>>
Batman,
Why do you like to mess with people so badly?
>>
>>17748785
I met her 3 years ago. We instantly clicked. I've never grown so close to someone so quickly. We got to know each other so well and we were practically inseparable. That friendship naturally led to romance, but it was cut short because I moved 2 years ago. We only dated for a few weeks before my move was finalised, and we agreed to split and stay in touch as friends. I never really lost feelings for her but I didn't want to do long distance at the time, my feelings for her weren't strong enough for that.

But we kept growing closer and we ended up falling head over heels for each other. We confessed and it was great. But we didn't want to jump into a relationship because we were so far apart. We agreed we would wait until we could meet in person, until then we could see other people as long as we let each other know. And this worked fine. None of us really did anything because we didn't want to. Shit only happened a couple times, and it never went beyond kissing. And it was fine. We told each other. No problems arose. We were happy. Or at least, I thought we were happy. I never sensed even a little bit of discontent. If we had issues we spoke about them and were mature about it. Everything just seemed perfect.

But a few months ago I kissed an old flame. I told her as usual, not expecting anything of it. I never would've done it if I thought she would've even flinched. But she flipped out. She said she hated that she was in love with me. That she didn't want anything to do with me.

So I fought like crazy. I begged and pleaded and told her a billion times I loved her and would do anything for her. I tried to explain things, I promised to be exclusive to her if that's what she wanted because I didn't want or need anyone else. And sometimes, she would crack and things would go back to normal, but after a bit she would just go cold again and it was back to the begging. I was so heartbroken I didn't see the damage I was causing by not giving her space.
>>
>>17748785
>>17750777
She just got annoyed by me and stopped giving me the time of day, understandably. I regret being such an idiot so much. I dealt with it in a completely wrong way.

But we agreed to talk again after a couple weeks. And she was okay, but very cold. Just wanted to give me closure and then go. And she left, but I didn’t get the closure. I don’t think I ever will.

A month later (about a week ago), I decided to try and speak to her again after giving her that month’s space. She was insanely cold. A completely different person to the person I was so close to, and I made her feel this way about me and that kills me. And that’s when she said she didn’t like me in any way anymore. And when I asked why, that’s when she listed all our issues. And they made me sound so bad. Like a complete monster. And I didn’t know about any of them.

And it breaks my heart. It’s made me re-evaluate my character. I don’t know if she meant it or not. Or if she was just over-exaggerating from her rage. Or if it was completely truthful. But it breaks my heart.

I also found out that she started seeing someone new around 2 weeks after I kissed that old flame. I don’t know if he’s a rebound, or if she’s completely moved on, or if she thinks she’s completely moved on but really she’s just using this guy to paper over the cracks. I really don’t know. But either way, it hurts me all the same.

I just want her back. I’ve never believed in something so strongly. It’s killing me inside and I haven’t gotten even a little bit better. And because of those issues she listed, I’ve been seriously contemplating suicide. I couldn’t live with being an emotionally abusive piece of shit. I’m gonna look thru our conversations and figure out whether I was a monster. Maybe get some outside opinions. If I was one, I’m gonna off myself because I literally couldn’t live with hurting her that badly.
>>
I've just realised I'm in love with my best friend. The only problem is that once been fighting with her since late September, and I've gradually ruined any friendship between us. I told her a couple of nights ago that I would just leave her alone since I only ever seem to make her unhappy. But I still love her and I wish I could see her all the time like I used to. It feels like a chunk of me is missing and it hurts. I tried dating someone else and it's just making me feel even more crappy. I just want to go back and do everything differently.
>>
I don't believe people anymore when they say things will be alright
>>
So far so good. Things look very platonic up there. Keep it that way, mate.
>>
>>17751044
literally kill yourself you living sack of shit.

The fact she brought your faggot ass back was kinda admitting how truly right I was.
>>
>>17751034
Things will be alright - as long as you put some effort in and try. Believe that.
>>
i have this feeling i am destined to change the world, and no matter how hard or how little i try that it is going to happen. like my story has already been written. i often have the though cross my mind that i am what Christians call Christ, but i can't allow myself to accept that, for many reasons, biggest being i have sinned in my life. regardless who i am is unimportant, as long as i leave a positive footprint, a symbol of hope for those in need. yes i know i am no special snowflake, but it doesn't take a special snowflake to change the world, we hall have the power to
>>
Should I give tinder a try?
>>
Worst day, ever!
>>
File: 1478029877267.png (2MB, 1207x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1478029877267.png
2MB, 1207x1612px
>>17751044
Also...

You are not helping her. But whatever. You don't give a shit, do you? You're literally a sociopath yourself. Definition.

You might think "You're the dumbass that got cheated on" but nah. I'm considerably more intelligent than all of you combined. I am loyal, honest, and trusting.

I am good. That is not a weakness, however. I am not heading down a path of life that is going to end in me being lonely, filled with regret.

I've learned a lot here. I will find my love and she will be just as valuable as I am. If a good as myself can exist than it can exist in female form as well.

I don't have to work out or be rich to get beautiful women. I have character, personal self worth, I'm funny, intelligent, creative as fuck, and I am quite honestly the most interesting mother fucker anyone will ever meet. People hear my name and go "Ohhh, he's mysterious." I can make a woman orgasm with only my words. I can make her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world with a single gaze. Shallow morons like you do not compare.

I'm done. I would have been done much much sooner if you dumbasses listened to me and just told me what I asked. "I found someone else I'm done" and I would have been done too.

Made so much more work for yourself. But I guess you got to talk and manipulate her more for those sweet porn pics.

Couple things. 1, you don't believe I would have "been done" if you did as I ask because you think all people are like you... lying sacks of shit. That's not so. My word has value. 2, none of you will accept any of the things I'm saying right now. I'm... decades ahead of you in terms of life experience, perspective, and wisdom. so, 3, It's pointless for me to post this,,, but...

fuck it, one last time.

Enjoy your regret. All of you.

PS
The only thing stopping me from suing her is international law but the law applies to the country and state where the victim lives. Extradite her to US, would be hilarious. (won't tho, not piece of a shit)
>>
tinder etc

I'm not doing it. I'm off to see my real-life boyfriend that I could trust in this harsh world that seeks value in meaningless interaction

we're not like that, everything makes sense
>>
I wish people would stop seeming to look down on me due to the act I'm not for married sex and that I'm waiting for marriage until I do. I can't stop you, but I have a friend who seems disappointed whenever me and another friend have to stop her from telling us about her sexual escapades and doesn't seem to realize we are just uncomfortable with hearing about them (for me at least, even if she was married I wouldn't want to hear it anyway bc I just don't like hearing about people's sex lives). She probably finds it silly and I know she does enjoy teasing me over, but I don't really find it funny and just, I'm probably not even going to get a bf much less a husband bc I'm apparently too much of a prude for l not agreeing to this, despite other than that I don't have anything against sex.
>>
>>17751172
you're talking to the wrong person, sorry
>>
>>17751130
Darlin you are worth more than this.

That is our anniversary bed you are going to.

He's using you. You're like horny teenagers.
>>
>>17751193
Can't delete it for some reason so ignore that post.

You're worth exactly what you work towards.

I'm not going to get mad. Have a feeling there is some panicked psychosis going on there.

I almost fell into that mode as well.

see, I'm learning.
>>
>>17751055
>>17751107
Whoa. I don't know who you think I was, but I'm not him/her. My post is unrelated to getting cheated on.

But Jesus that guy must really have pissed you off.
>>
>>17751205
Sure James, sure.

You morons are so fucking obvious.
>>
>>17751214
And you fools are fucking paranoid.
>>
I just want a hug.
>>
>>17751220
No I see what they are doing now.

I figured it out and they are trying to confuse me.

I am done.
>>
Like half the people here I feel anxious as hell. I felt invincible the last couple of days. I hit it off with this girl on tinder. Haven't asked her out yet and now I am thinking I waited too long or came on too strong.
>>
I can't believe you,

You know I never wanted to get involved with what you and the others were saying about my friend becuase I didn't want to have to chose a side.

But instead you come at me saying these hurtful words and putting me on a kangaroo trial, accusing me of treachery and ratting you guys out when i had to look my friend in the eye the day before and couldn't say shit to justify my silence.
I did all of that and you still wanted to try and start shit becuase i refused to buy into your stupid us vs her thing? And the worse part is this is exactly something you would fucking do, this is exactly what you believe no matter what i say.

fuck you for all the shit you put me through, you're a vile person who needs serious help, i regret, ever loving you.

i hope you realize someday how fucked up you are.
>>
>>17751269
Was there one person in that group that truly did not a single thing wrong? One person that perhaps... was super unaware of all the going on's and just wanted to know how fucked up his life was?

yet... you think that person is of equal part blame for it all?

when maybe your own morals are so fucked that you should have said something so much sooner to prevent it to get this bad? Or maybe you should have realized that your friend was hurting so many people the best thing would have been to just tell everyone the truth?

The only innocent in a scenario like that is the one that never lied, never held a secret.

That is the person you should be feeling bad for.

Not all the liars and cowards that think secrets are good in relationships.
>>
>>17751269
>you and the others were saying about my friend becuase I didn't want to have to chose a side.
Seriously, fuck off.

People like you are what is wrong with the world. If someone is deceiving and taking advantage of another person you put a stop to it. Sitting idle makes you just as fucking guilty as your friend.

When have honesty and trust not been virtues?

When has deceit and lies ever ever lead to anything good?
>>
>>17751285

i never said that

there was no one innocent in any of this least of all myself but im really sick and tired of him trying to always act like hes got the moral high ground when hes just as fucked up as i am.

>>17751288
no one was taking advantage of anyone
it was just one group of people griping about someone else without their knowledge i told them multiple times that they were being fucked up and if they didn tlike this person so much then why not go talk to them about it no one paid me any attention and i didnt join in but i didnt tell my friend

i just wanted them to handle their own shit and not involve me but i guess i was guilty by association

funny thing it my friend forgave me understanding that i hate choosing sides while the ones doing the shit talking started to bash on me saying i was the one who told her when it was someone else
>>
>>17751299
>it was just one group of people griping about someone else without their knowledg
Yeah, that guy there...

and honestly?

Fuck em.

Fuck em all.
>>
>>17751310
i really am just tempted to tell them all to fuck off and to walk away but i don't want that not yet at least
>>
>Trannies; ALL MEN ARE DISGUSTING PIGS (never mention I used to be one). YOU'RE ALL PREDATORS WHO JUST WANT ONE THING.

>Women: ALL MEN ARE PIGS. YOU JUST WANT ONE THING. CREEPS. MAN UP. I SHOULD BE PAID THE SAME FOR MY HAIRDRESSER JOB AS YOU SHOULD FOR YOUR DANGEROUS QUARRY JOB. DRAFTING US ISN'T EQUALITY.

>black people; ALL WHITE MEN ARE RAYCIST CRACKERS. HOLDING ME BACK WITH MY AA SCHOLARSHIP WHILE YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THAT SHIT N' DEBT N SHIEIEEET!.

>Jews; Literally every "anti-white" or "anti-man" article ever, is written by them.

>Gays;

>Muslims; Sometimes blow shit up and kill people. Sometimes pretty chill. Don't like jews, gays, trannies or women either.

Mates, if it weren't for Trump, I'd be pushing the islamisation of our countries too. I'd buy slave-wives and punish them, stone gays and trannies, a niggers would have to pay for shit.
Not because I'm an evil white who hate4s you because of my skin.
I hate you because you've made it bloody clear I'm your fucking enemy.

It's why I voted Brexit, it's why american voted trump.
Your claims are becoming self-fulfilling prophesies. Think I was always this intolerant?
Actually thought trannies would be chill until I actually met one.
>>
>>17751317
Maybe that guy is feeling a lot like you right now? Like, betrayed and terrified of what he had to go through?
>>
>>17751359
i doubt that

the guy wasn't even fully involved in the whole thing it was mostly two other people doing the heavy shit talking but he felt the need to take it upon himself and try and come after me for something i didn't do when i was the one who introduced him to fuckin everyone

he just likes to have any excuse to look down on me and try and belittle me
>>
why do i continue to allow myself to stay in a relationship with a girl who constantly accuses me of being unfaithful, at least once a week, and who is emotionally abusive. Why do I continue to think she will eventually stop doing this, even though it's been going on for OVER 2 FUCKING YEARS.

i used to feel like i was one of those foreveralone pussies, but fuck, i feel like i would rather be alone forever than deal with this shit any more. the worst part is, we live together, so it's not like i can just up and leave.

why am i such a fucking dumbass. and why did this happen to me? i've always been a decent person, nice and courteous. i was a fucking virgin until i was like 22. what did i do to deserve this? i have being questioned all the time, and no matter what i say, i am never believed, unless i admit to something i didn't do. that's what she wants to hear. fuck i don't even fucking aposierhjgfaiklsedfcvhawipo8efdusa
>>
I'm in a very rough time right now. I don't know when will it end, I just hope my dad is alright.
God, why does this have to be so hard?
>>
File: Even MothWagon is Afraid.png (77KB, 252x340px) Image search: [Google]
Even MothWagon is Afraid.png
77KB, 252x340px
What should I do to avoid a hate crime on me? I'm chinese and I'm hearing asian-americans are being targeted by the Trump people.

If I get confronted on the street what are my options?

>pretend I'm a devout Trump supporter?
>be funny and take in their insults with humor?
>say "prease I don't want no trable"?

I didn't think asians would be targeted in all these hate crimes right now, we don't do shit to white people. We're quiet and keep to ourselves, why are they coming after us now?
>>
>>17751395
becuase the trouble with Trump comes not from himself but in his supporters
there's only so much shit a president can do even with a republican house and senate

but if some random asshole becuase "muh real president" decides to be a fuck and commit a hate crime therein lies the danger

i suggest you try any of the normal self defense shit they suggest and try not to rise up to anyone's bait
>>
Tomorrow I will be settling once for all if my GF lied to me or what the fuck happened. Actualy I know she did but I don't want to do anything untill I get her "reasons".

We all know this will finish bad and I won't see her again ever, probably, but I don't know if I'm mostly trusting it will end bad with a little hope it won't, or I'm feeling vice versa.
>>
>>17751416
good for you man. there's only so much a man can take
>>
>>17751395
I want to believe this isn't a real thing
Why does everyone have to be so ridiculous about this shit?
>>
I really like talking to you, but I am scared of pushing you away by being clingy. So I don't bother to text you sometimes. Even when I really miss you. I try to let you text first. It makes me happy to see you missing me for once.
>>
File: 1366259862912.png (84KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1366259862912.png
84KB, 300x300px
>>17751428

Dude, I want to believe it's not real too. But if the election taught me anything is anything can happen, so it's best to be prepared. I don't even believe half of the "Trump's America Day 1" tweets because of all the PC culture and SJW's crying wolf. I think they are fabricated to instill fear in other minorities. But what if I am in a situation where i'm outnumbered and attacked cause I'm a "chink in Trump's America"? I just wanna know how they think so I can deseculate the situation.

>>17751413

I'm neutral about Trump. I feel we should give him a chance, but at the same thing he could had been careful about the things he said. Because now when he spoke with an unfiltered mind, all of these people commiting hate crimes are coming out of the wood work looking for trouble. I don't want to engage with these people, but I've read stories where when the person tried walking away, they were followed and the group targeting them just got angier because they didn't get a response.

I don't believe Trumps supporters voted because they are racist/bigots. I believe people voted for him because they truly believed he had solutions for them and their needs in their own lives. I got nothing against Trump, I just wanna live peacefully and don't want to get in an unnecessary fight.
>>
>>17751438

Sorry to write all about that. I just really hate how everyone on social media is on the far end of both sides of the spectrum. You either "are a racist bigot for Trump" or a "crying baby Liberal for Hilary".

Why can't there just be Americans with common sense, reasoning, and rationality to see that it's not a black and white scenario? Everything is gray.
>>
File: 4993478-8725761727-189nj.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4993478-8725761727-189nj.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
Ok so now let's re cap on all the stuff that happened yesterday at that party

>Devil: You honestly had a bunch of chances to talk with S and start something right there and follow with my plan

Nah, even before the party started i said it lod and clear S will never be as good as P, also there is little to no chemistry when i talk to her so why even bother

>Angel:See that's because you know you can only really trust P and you have a bunch of chemistry with her

Yeah i guess but im still not sure what the hell is going to happen the next time i see her, all these days waiting are killing me

>Devil:Not so fast, i think you still enjoy seeing A depressed, and you definitely liked how S tried to go for W but things didn't go like she wanted

Yeah so what?, that guy deserves the shit he is in now, im not even the one that is hitting him hard, that would be R that guy legitimately likes seeing A depressed, and also you know what? i don't know why you keep giving me this idea about going for S, i am not a 3rd place prize, also i know that if i started that, A wouldn't rest until he finds a way to drag me to his level, i don't have time to be in a fucked up love triangle

P is confused right now and im also confused, i really wish S could get plastic surgery or some shit so she could stop reminding me of P. god she is the complete opposite personality wise and that really fucks up my mind

ok, you know what guys lets make a truce, so i can stop thinking about this and keep up my training

i will go for P no matter what, but if by the time i get 6 pack abs me and P aren't more than friends then that will be the signal to say, screw everything and go for S or any girl that happens to be better than S
>>
I was still finishing my lab report at 4:30am this morning.

Also wanted to read tonight and catch up on my favourite Youtubers but I still feel exhausted from this morning.

Currently reading Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus after having it suggested by a friend. I think it's a self-help book? I'm generally open-minded to learning and I'm having some fun with it. I'm finding it quite interesting. I'd probably recommend it.

Aside from the blogpost, I'm pretty happy right now. I mean, one of my friendships (an ex-relationship) is dwindling and I'm losing patience but I've got supportive friends and I hope she moves on and gets rid of the bee in her bonnet.

It feels as if the storm has finally settled and now that the water's calm. I've sailed out and I'm enjoying the peace.
>>
Shes like a bitch in heat isn't she?
>>
>>17751034
Stop actively sabotaging your life then.
>>
I ran from home to my uncle's house looking for a new chance. But I can't get a job, and I know he wants me out but won't tell me.

I moved because my cousin said she felt alone here. That's why I got the courage to ask. Now that I live with her, she does nothing but ignore me and being on the pc.

I thought being with her would help me find a reason to be alive. But I'm not with her, just around her. I tried to look a reason to live on a teen that only cares about social media.

And the worst thing is, I know I'm going to crush her heart when I commit suicide.
>>
File: 57b.gif (1MB, 279x392px) Image search: [Google]
57b.gif
1MB, 279x392px
Jesus i finally got that shot right, it's not that i hate movies or film school, but man film making is really tedious, pretentious and stupid sometimes, i mean film it's a really young and stupid art so all it does is take shit from all the other arts and then claim it was his invention

im only here because of the scripteritting class

i really wish i could go to an animation school, but my country is so shit at this, art and sreen writing are the only subjects i really enjoy

But well i guess my life is better here, i like living alone, i go out with people, I lost all my extra weight and who knows maybe someday i'll get a gf

i just don't want to go back home, being trapped in my room, even if that neet year i had made me progress a lot in my drawings and my comic book, when im done with this place i'll find a way to move to another country and learn what i really want since i no longer have enough time to study my animation stuff online
>>
File: file.png (743KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
743KB, 720x720px
One girl I purely wanna just fuck. No other interest, beyond banging her.

She's not even that nice looking (The right one)

Maybe i'll do it, maybe I wont. Dont really know
>>
>>17751090
Feeling motivation to change things is a good thing provided you aren't going crazy.

Some people feel the tug and call it destiny. I call it dopamine myself.
>>
>>17751432
Talking to you is always a highlight of my week. The only reason I don't message you every day is for the same reason; I don't want to come off as too clingy either. It's a little awkward to always be the one initiating the conversation.
Don't hold back next time, alright? You're an awesome dude and I'll gladly sacrifice a little free time for some talk with you.
>>
File: 1470519885248.png (1MB, 1762x977px) Image search: [Google]
1470519885248.png
1MB, 1762x977px
Never had a girlfriend, like half the people here.
Can't even tell if i'm legitimately in love with this girl who is dating one of my friends, or if I'm just jealous that he has a woman and I'm still alone.
Every time I get home I feel empty until I get back to school the next day. Weekends are horrible for me. I crave human interaction.
Been on anti-depressants for the past year, but I've come to the conclusion that either that do jack-shit or that i'm not medically depressed.
Don't know where to go from here,
tl;dr: >tfw no gf
>>
>>17751625
Here's the thing.

Do you really want to put your dick into something that probably still hasn't been washed of the last guys cum yet?
>>
>>17751703
Doubt she is the slutty type.

Seems to be very asocial. Just sites quitely doing nothing
>>
>>17751438
I can count the number of /pol/ that hates East Asians on one hand. Nobody gives a fuck; even far right gives them a wide berth provided they aren't miscegenating. Model minority, remember?

Now, if this was 100 years ago and yellow peril was in full effect, you might have something to worry about.

They're going to target illegals, legal mexicans, and blacks.
>>
Avery, I love you too. But you never knew that I'm engaged. I'm sorry we can't be together.
>>
I think I'm emotionally unstable.
And I have no idea on how to solve/overcome it when I can hardly control myself.
>>
WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS IS IT
>>
>>17751863
wut?
>>
>>17751869
SO IT'S YOU
>>
>>17751876
it is we
>>
>>17751880
oui oui
>>
>>17751090
If you think you're Christ, then you honestly need to seek mental help.
>>
File: 1460717390023.png (117KB, 523x340px) Image search: [Google]
1460717390023.png
117KB, 523x340px
The only reason I haven't killed myself is because it'd upset my family and I'd go to hell if I did.
>>
I didn't think that you'd actually do it....so yep... that's a wrap for our association with one another. X
>>
>>17751915
there's no such thing as hell so you're good there senpai.

as for upsetting your family, they'll get over it probably
>>
>>17751931
You can say that, but I know neither of those are true.
>>
>>17751917
What are you on about
>>
I have had such a long day, if I could just get a straight answer or something or a response that'd be nice
>>
>>17751936
Just putting it out there for closure... The person it's meant for would know what I'm on about ;) have a good night anon
>>
>>17751942
Not really I've done a lot of shit give me a hint pls
>>
You don't even respond to my texts. Just tell me to fuck off if you don't want me in your life. I'm not going to give up on you in the long run you're too good for that. Whenever the time is right for you.
>>
>>17751947
Unless you just had interaction with an ex who told you to block her cuz after acting like this you'd never be friends in this lifetime, then you don't have to worry, my message isn't about any shit you've done... relax your mind
>>
Why did you fall out of love with me? Why can't you just talk things out one on one like an adult?
>>
Im scared to lose you baby
>>
>>17747507
I am falling deeper for you even though we barely talk. I am falling deeper for you, even though I know we can't be together. I secretly want you to break up with your long distance boyfriend you get to see occasion because he's in the military. But I don't want to steal you away from him. I secretly want you to lose all feelings for him, and give me a chance, since I know you like me like that, too. But I know that won't happen.
>>
I'm so tired but my dreams always suck dick and make me depressed
>>
File: 1367802381081.jpg (105KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1367802381081.jpg
105KB, 500x439px
>>17751716

I know. But I read an article today that listed a groupful of asian-americans across the US who have been harassed by Trump supporters.

"Go back to China, you chink". A group of guys tried jumping a korean kid before he got in his truck and sped off. Why do Trump supporters gotta come against the asians? We did nothing to you guys. In fact, some asians voted for Trump because they believed he had good relations with China.

>"they stole our jobs"

If by job, you mean working at a tech company or accountant firm then maybe

>"China is outsourcing our jobs"

If that is true, why harass Chinese people living in America? You tell them to go back to China, but if they actually do that they could take those outsourced jobs that are in China.

Asians are not aggressive, we don't cause riots or even do protests. We cook good food, we don't bother you, let's just live without the violence or tension
>>
File: 1456599932852.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1456599932852.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>17751442
Most people are probably for common sense, so long as you aren't in a rural area or a dense urban area. I hate to confirm events like that but my asian buddy from HS did get food thrown at him the day after. He lives smack dab in the city.

As for advice, you could always get a gun and learn how to use it. The priority is just to remove yourself from the situation, so don't be afraid to hightail it out of there. Avoid dark alleys and sketchy areas, if you go through one then shadow someone else's steps until you're out of it.
It's a gross situation but as long as you stay smart and aware, you'll be fine.
>have to basically live in daily caution
It sucks but whatcha gonna do
>>
>>17752262
Stop responding to him.

/pol/ is propaganda, they have no problem lying into your face and stabbing your back. Stop falling for the bait, are white people the devil? No, bit they did bite down on populism and now you are fucked because of it.
Get into politics, don't get too emotional, shit is fucked but this is not the time to get emotional like the populists want you to that won't help. Be objective, judge people by their actions and not the color of their skin, the system is fucked up and it needs change but there will never be an automatic change from the 2 party system. Constantly just having to be a single issue voter and having to pick the lesser of two evils doesn't work anymore. The big parties can't be trusted with good candidates anymore and this system needs to change.
People shouldn't have to vote for gay discrimination just because they believe that the state shouldn't dictate businesses, people shouldn't have have to vote for white discrimination just because they believe colored people are being discriminated. There need to be better options and more.
>>
>>17751098
It's okay, if you're lazy then hook it up to flamite and just let it run for your 100 free likes or so. Unless you're super hot, there will be a lot of bots, so be mindful.
>>
I need to vent right now, and yeah, advice is pretty welcome, i'm too confused to know what to do.

Like, she started to talk to me again, she came to me. Yesterday you told me that i didn't spoke to you, and you didn't liked it, and that i should talk more to you. I did it and today you tell me to not fucking touch you, to stay away from you.

What the flying fuck do you want from me? I know this shit must be some fucked game, but damn girl, is it really necessary? She knows me, she knows that i can just drop off someone pretty quickly. Why is she doing this?

Fuck anons, i'm so confused right now. I need some answers idk, i just need some answers. I feel i'm not going to receive those answers and things are just going to end.
>>
>>17752299
Did you touch her when you tried talking to her today?
>I feel i'm not going to receive those answers and things are just going to end.
Sounds like it, but if you aren't grounded yet then communicate
>What the flying fuck do you want from me?
to her. In polite terms, of course. It's possible that she doesn't even know.
>>
File: 1437366458075.jpg (25KB, 367x357px) Image search: [Google]
1437366458075.jpg
25KB, 367x357px
>>17752288

I didn't know he was baiting.

Listen, I have nothing against people who voted for Trump. You got a right to vote, I respect that. I don't believe they are racists or bigots either. I know it's more than that, people voted for him because they believe he can solve their problems, problems the government won't fix.

But you got these left wing people all over social media screaming "Racists! Bigots! You asked for this and this is what we got!". And because of this I'm sure this pisses off the other side of the spectrum and they come after minorities. I don't wanna get involved in that.

In fact, I'm quite neutral. I actually don't like the left wing side because of how blind they are being to their own prejudice (which is ironic).

I guess you're right, I'm letting fear get the best of me. I just am not good at confrontation and deep down, I hate having people be angry at me. It's stupid to say, but I want to be generally liked by people, or at least not disliked.
>>
>>17752306
>Did you touch her when you tried talking to her today?
Of the three times i tried, 2 i touched her, the other one i didn't bother myself to keep the conversation going.
>Sounds like it, but if you aren't grounded yet then communicate
I didn't understand this one, sorry, i just woke up. I copy-pasted the reply.
>to her. In polite terms, of course. It's possible that she doesn't even know.
maybe
>>
>>17752308
Ah shit I actually got trolled myself haha got me good haha
>>
>>17752327

Is this anti troll? I'm not up to date on how trolling works.
>>
>>17752384
Trolling these days is about getting (you)'s, to compensate for daddy not giving them the attention they wanted.
>>
You have me set for the day. You're gorgeous

Hopefully see you very soon

R
>>
Looking back now I realize I've been miserable ever since I moved in with these people who I thought were my friends. I know better now and hopefully by spring I can move out and be on my own. I have no concern for people who lie to me and just generally do shit that makes me question whether I should trust them or not. Hence why I've cut pretty much everyone off, tired of people's bullshit and sick of shitty so called friends. I got enough problems without you fucks adding to it. Also, don't call me your brother. I swear the next time you do I'm cleaning your fucking clock, and you won't even see it coming.
>>
I'm sorry. It wasn't suppose to go this way, but it did. I'm so sorry
>>
when is it acceptable/normal to see a shrink? lately I've been having some 'moodswings' from feeling on top of the world to feeling worthless and completely losing selfesteem at times.
How do I keep it from/explain it to my family and gf?
>>
>be afraid of radical muslims and if they're allowed to emigrate en masse under democrat rule
>get called a bigot, racist, xenophobe, etc. etc.
>republican rule
>THE WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SENDING LYNCH MOBS FOR MY GAY FRIENDS!

I don't even live in America, but that's just fucking classic hypocrisy right there. Is normal for "liberals" to be this fucking unaware of themselves?
>>
>>17752262
It's okay azn bro, not all burgers are hateful. Just the stupid ones.
>>
tony is the king of blue balls imo fat fuck
>>
man wtf is the point of everything i do anymore

i cant sexually satisfy anyone in the short mid or long term

its over. im finished. and theres nothing i can do about it except whine like its gonna change anything.

might as well.
>>
It looks like you didn't spend the night up at the resort. But I didn't see your car this morning either.
Guess I'll find out the truth either today or tomorrow
>>
>>17752308

Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but every racist supports Trump, and there's a reason for that.

Trump is just a populist.
The entire election he'd just been testing the waters with the more extreme things he'd say and when he crossed the line he'd double back.

But he still ended up in very ugly territory and that's the direct result of people being passive.
Not making a choice is a choice.
>>
Without giving too many details, this girl I see hits me and yells at me and says hurtful things, and she'll leave me for someone else but always come back, and I always take her back. I'll tell myself that I'm done with her, but then she'll touch me in a way Iblike or call me a name that I like and I'll be right back to being sweet with her.

I don't know what to do. She hurts me, and she knows her behavior is wrong, but when she's not acting that way she's as sweet as can be and talks about our future together. I really love her, and even though she has an odd way of showing it sometimes I can tell she loves me too, but sometimes this relationship just doesn't feel healthy. I'm so conflicted because I know someone else would treat me better and be more appreciative of me, but I also want to give her the life she wants with me. I just wish she would change, but it seems like she won't. So I'll just put up with getting smacked more and being told things that make me feel insecure for days afterwards.
>>
>>17753018
There is no difference between the good and bad behavior it's a package and you need to decide if you want the package or none of it.

You have to accept the good and the bad, if you take her back you deserve it because you know what you're getting.
>>
Crazy bitch hired someone to get into my computer.

I shit you fucking not.

Well then... time to call up a lawyer.

Good thing I downloaded the iplogger and turned on security audits you stupid bitch.

Congrats, you just committed a felony.
>>
File: Armistice Day 0.png (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Armistice Day 0.png
191KB, 1000x1000px
Three years ago yesterday, I almost killed myself. I was failing my first semester at university and immediately got put on medical leave the next day. I figured my future was over and I might as well give up.

A year or so along the way, I found some reason or another to keep going. I don't even know how it happened. I feel like I don't even recognize the person I was three years ago, and it's hard to come to grips with just why I tried to kill myself. But I guess that's what I've got to do to move forward.

Today I'm at a new and better uni where I'm double-majoring and contributing to the newspaper. I've got a nice circle of friends and I'm building connections with the profs. Shit's fallen apart here and there, but I've managed to pull myself out of it and keep going.

I don't know where else to put this. I'm just glad to be alive and able to see a life beyond depression, not to mention a world beyond myself.
>>
E,

I still love you.

I don't know how much longer I can browse this thread. Should I have a semblance of hope, or should I leave, and never look back?
>>
Fuck E, i love you. I feel this love since we first met, but i just stopped to be a autistic bitch now.

I have only 10 days to try something with you. I just want to give an end to this, or start something new. I never felt that motivation for something, but you aren't helping right now. You're just moving me away from you everyday.

10 days, and counting.
>>
A

before it's too late
>>
>>17748817

Young dude and chick? Dude is a ginger?
>>
>>17753120
If you have to do shit like this the relationship is probably already over my man
>>
>>17753155
not really fuckface
>>
>>17753120
Before it's too late, what?
>>
>>17753170
call me before it's too late and our feelings sink in for too long.
>>
>>17753178
How about you just call me? I like that idea better
>>
>>17751090

This hits home. You aren't the only one.
>>
My mother is a horrible person.
>>
>>17753184
then you are truly selfish, because you know exactly what I have been through and stop playing those games with me. All you ever think about is yourself and not others or how they are going to feel.

You don't know what love is, so don't throw it around to anyone else. You are so wrong on too many levels and it is sad to me that I believed you on all of the promises, words and confessions of love.

You should've called long ago.

Although I know it isn't who I want that to be, it helped me realize I'm going to keep staying away because they are so full of themselves and this is no way to love somebody or care for them 'unconditionally'.

Disgusting.
>>
>>17752548
anyone?
>>
Anons, i have 12 days to try something with this girl, i won't see her for 4 days, but i can still text her. I don't know if i should go for it, wat to do?
>>
>>17753208
Ummm yeah.... In my situation I wasn't the person who was in the wrong. So it sucks your person isn't reaching out to call you before it's too late.... but we only have this one life to live... Maybe you should consider reaching out one last time so you'll know that you did all that you could.

Which would you regret more - reaching out one last time only to be let down again, or not reaching out and having to live with the regret of letting your pride get in the way of what your heart wants?
>>
>>17752792
Funny because most of the racists seem to be hillarysupporters with the way the keep blaming white people for the reason they arent getting what they want.
>>
>>17753236
nope. on her this time

like I said, or it'll be too late and yeah I'll move on.

we shall see
>>
>>17753060
lol wrong security audits you guys cleared.

(3rd partty program + router softwarte = pri-pri-pri-sooonnnn)
>>
Every day I'm getting closer to it and I'm beginning to get a little scared but it is the moment I have been dreaming about.

Not letting anyone get hurt even though I don't like them, getting fucked over.
It's all so painful but I have been asking for a chance to put my life on the line for my ideals and this is it I guess, I think I need to come to terms that I might not be there anymore even though there is so much more to do.

People who have and have had what I want get to keep going for my pain and suffering, I know the time frame of when you will do it so I will be ready although I don't know if I will be ready enough. It's these moments of reality that take away my confidence and ideals and show me that I might not be as strong as I think I am, but someone has to go against you and I don't think I can trust anyone else.

All I wanted was to get smiled at once, feel love and not feel like all this weight was on my shoulders, you have the right of way so I'll wait for you to start it.
Your puppets better be top of the crop because once you start it I will end it.
>>
>>17753357
the fuck you talking about? start what? end what? puppets?

You're making whatever the fuck you're talking about sound like ww3.
>>
>>17753381
Let crazy people be crazy in peace
>>
I love you
please come home
i'll take you as you are and i'll stop trying to change you around
im so sorry and you know it
please stop hating me
>>
>>17753436
everyone hates you.
>>
>>17753436

how I feel except I know it's never last and I'd be unhappy with her again soon enough. either way, shit sucks, just gotta tough it out.
>>
>>17753438
yeah as if I don't know that.. thanks kind stranger

>>17753436
yea ik she was unhappy with me. guess i'll tough it out and hope she meets someone new so i can cry it out and get on with my life....

hurts to read that but ill just pretend youre her and take it. if i didnt make her happy idk why she misses me
>>
>>17753454
I miss her even though I wasn't happy with her in a lot of ways. but she still made me happy sometimes, and I think unless you hated someone (and sometimes even then), you'd miss anyone you'd loved and had been with for a long time.

it's so painful right now, but I hope we can both move on.
>>
>>17753476
initials
>>
>>17753482
I doubt I know you, but you first.
>>
>>17753476
and you're saying you don't love her anymore just like that?

then you never loved her
>>
>>17753489
I didn't say that
>>
>>17753487
i'll pass.

explain that situation though
but im aware you mustve told eachother you didnt want other people and yet here you are.

don't say you love people if it's that easy for you to fall out of love with them
>>
Are that petty that you would sabotage 3 of my relationships? You've been my best friend since middle school and you're worried that if I had a girlfriend I would stop talking to you? At least I was fucking honest enough to be straight up with you and now you go to everyone else and act like I'm the one who fucked you over. Let them indulge in you like the husk of a human you are.
>>
>>17753492
you said loved.

and it's fine i already know who you are

but it's nice for you to tell me on here rather than over text or a phonecall

you are such a liar, no better than all the other ppl that hurt me, and yea including him

have fun moving on
>>
>>17753497
yeah that's... definitely not me. I hope you realize how generic all this breakup shit is, it probably applies to like 80% of people.

>him
there were no guys involved here. or lying, for that matter. also she's at work.
>>
>>17753500
yeah sorry man
im just drunk and sad

she doesnt even use this site im delusional
i loved her a lot
i just want her to come back home
>>
>>17753506
I wish I could be drunk but I have to be at work in 10 minutes.
>>
>>17753514
I wish I could be drunk, but I know it would just make me more depressed
>>
I hope they answer positively
>>
What would you do if you lost your beauty?
How would you deal with the light?
How would you feel if nobody chased you?
What would you do if it happened tonight?

How would you cope if the world decided to
Make you suffer for all that you were?
>>
>>17753606
I'd choke a bitch and smack a hoe
>>
So many years. So many fucking years and you still make feel this way. I am so unhappy and it still hurts. I really miss you and I am so lost without you. I never loved anyone as much as you. I really wish that you cared about me as much as I do to you. You make me feel so lonely.

-P
>>
>>17753615
Peter Parker?
>>
Alright.
I am letting you go.
It's hard and stupid, but it just made no sense from the start. Ain't gonna judge this feeling, just taking care of it. Like a weird colourful insect, out of the window. It'll live somewhere. Hopefully I'll forget before it even dies.
>>
>>17753626
such love you got. liar
>>
>>17753626
That's good acceptance is the last step, now you need to be careful not to fall back into the spiral again and you'll live a happy life anon
>>
>>17753626
What's the story?
>>
>>17753626
>I am letting you go.
As if you held on ever from the start.

Poor little guy has been buzzing around aimlessly, looking for any sign that it isn't alone.
>>
>>17753645
exactly.

stop stringing people along when they tell you so much of what you could do and then you give up and become something totally opposite to what you told them you'd be.

fucking hate people like you..
>>
>>17753643
Acceptance is acknowledging there is a problem.

Saying "I don't know what to do" and walking away.is not accepting anything. It's the opposite of acceptance.

you learn nothing that way and your life will be exactly the same.
>>
>>17753653
>stop stringing people along when they tell you so much of what you could do
That's not even close what I was saying.

in fact, literally the opposite.

The bug is wondering what the fuck it should do
>>
>>17753656
truth

now guys should i get drunk tonight, yay or nay. got vodka and juice but gonna wait to digest so it hits me harder
>>
"stop being a looser"... it feels bad, cause i know it's true. I find myself not wanting anything and just... idk, i just think i'm going deeper and deeper and i can't seem to get out of it. Functioning like a normal human seems impossible. don't really know what i'm waiting for or what i'm doing. I'm just a kid who's about 20 years too old. (pathetic, gonna go kys, or kms i guess)
>>
>>17753656
That is probably one of the least thought out this I have ever heard.
You need to be able to accept failure and the end to certain things to be able to start the correct path. The first try might not always be the correct one, accepting defeat is just as easy as trying hard.
Knowing when to move on, knowing when something isn't worth it. These are things an adult needs to learn.
>>
you don't know shit lol
got a lot to learn kiddo
>>
My fatass friend has a hot girlfriend that slobbers on his dick and I've at best touched a girl's flat chest through her clothes.

What the fuck dude?
>>
>>17753724
ok WAY too visual ew
>>
>>17753687
No, kiddo.

>Accepting failure
The know that it failed but don't know why.

>not going to judge these feelings.
If their relationship failed and they don't even care to know why then they aren't accepting shit. Was it their fault or theirs?

The fact that they don't care to know that answer kinda should clue you in as to who was the one trying or not.

Next relationship will fail the same way and again they will have no idea why or how to fix it because morons think walking away from their problems is right thing to do.
>>
>>17753738
>Was it their fault or theirs?
or their partners*

But continue thinking running away from self evaluation is the adult thing to do.
>>
A random number called me at 3:30am (wasn't on private), I checked via snapchat to see who it is and its a name I don't recognize. Why did someone who I don't know (or at least I think I don't) try to call me at 3am?
>>
>17753767
how would we know
>>
>>17753782
I don't know, just asking for possible answers as Im quite confused
>>
>>17753687
How exactly do you know what the correct path is if you don't know why you feel like you failed?

Do you just choose one randomly and hope for the best?

What if you were already down the correct path but brought the wrong kind of jacket?

How huge of an ego do you have to have to assume the failure wasn't your own doing?
>>
>>17753793
>How exactly do you know what the correct path

How do you know the correct path in any situation?

The answer is you don't. Nobody does. We can only use our logic, intuition, and prior experience to help us get closer to a 'correct path' for the future.
>>
Everything has become so toxic now. Both sides literally will not listen to each other due to their own filter bubbles. Trump supporters believe the other side is full of liars, entitled SJWs, reverse racists, safe spaces, and all those other GG buzzwords, while Hillary supporters believe the other side is all completely racist.

I want people to be able to communicate again but it seems impossible. Everywhere are boogeyman that obscure the truth.
>>
holy shit i wan't ready for this, i don't think ever could have been, and more than ever i am feeling lost, i have to step up and start looking after my family. I'm probably what you might call a neet, but moreso because there at literally no jobs, half the town is unemployed and the other half is struggling because no one has money and my parents are still paying off the loan for our house, and now my father has fallen ill, and its not good. i don't know what i am going to do, i've already been looking as hard as i can for work, and my mother can't pay off the loan alone, and i couldn't watch my younger siblings and mother loose their home loose our home, it would kill me. Fuck, my life is never too hard or overly bad, but fuck has it been a painful ride so far :\
>>
So for the first time in the two years we're together my boyfriend ate me out properly. Didn't orgasm but it was still phenomenal, truly a new layer of pleasure. His perseverance is so sexy and I'm adoring him even more now. He has no idea but this is definitely a big deal to me.
>>
>>17753806
>we can only use our logic, intuition, and prior experience
What?

So your entire bases is "I AM SO AWESOME I JUST KNOW"

literally.

No empirical data, no sort of evaluation, nothing other than "How do you know, man?"

Christ.
>>
I can't talk to people. Not in a physical sense, but I can't make bonds with anyone. I don't know if it's an American thing or an adolescent thing, but every conversation seems like a contest to say the wittiest thing possible and be laughing constantly. I try to do this, and if I'm lucky I'll come up with a few decent things, but it's totally unnatural for me, and I'm never any happier for participating. Even if it's a subject I'm familiar with, I can't do it.

I really have no clue how to do it. If it's always going to be like this, I'll probably die alone.
>>
>>17753702
You sound like a tool
>>
I can't do it anymore. im a failure in every aspect. Financially, work wise, socially and romantically. I tried to get better but I can't seem to get unstuck. I've got a last ditch effort planned to potentially get me out of my current situation but if it doesn't pan out I think I'm done. I can't stand this life anymore and there's a nice tall building on my old college campus that I'm going to jump off of as a fuck you to where A lot of my problems started. I'd rather my last idea works, but if not I'm finally ready. I can't keep going on like this.
>>
I just put on a shirt that I guess has been in my drawer for a while or something because it's totally clean but holy crap it smells terrible, like fucking vomit.
I bought some new cheap ass sweat pants recently that reek of chemicals, and it's like it's opened my nostrils to the weird smells of fabrics idfk.
>>
Today I realized that I'm an asshole.

I have always felt empathy towards others and tried to be helpful, nice, pleasant to be around, selfless etc. I thought about my values and considered myself a good person.

Then I made a post about a person that had annoyed me for a long time. There I painted a picture of him as a sad pathetic person who makes lives of others a living hell just by breathing. I was mad that evening and when I woke up the next day I realized how stupid and petty that was. All he did was make a sleazy comment on my writing. Many people got a laugh out of that post, but for me it got me to realize what an asshole I have become. It got me to think about all the conversations I have had with my friends just mocking others.

Everyone makes stupid mistakes, but this was not a one off thing. It was just something that finally hit me while reading over that exact post.

I hope to be less of an asshole from now and to judge others and myself less, but well see.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.