[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a white man and I've always had trouble asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 63 - ty1loCJ.jpg (440KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
63 - ty1loCJ.jpg
440KB, 1280x960px
I'm a white man and I've always had trouble asking out black women. I know a black woman and I really like her. I just automatically assume black women aren't interested in me. Many black women who I have known have been very strong, confident, and out spoken and I find that very attractive but I wouldn't even know where to begin with asking a woman like this out.
>>
>>17747449
I think a lot of people find that difficult. Just ask her out, and play it cool. Putting extra thought into it just exacerbates the feeling.
>>
here's a tip, ask her out like any other woman. I mean I'm just saying dude, why does her being black make it any different? either she's into you or shes not.
>>
>>17747479
I think I'm just over thinking it like this Anon said >>17747467
I already have trouble asking women out but when shes a strong confident woman it makes it that much harder.
>>
>>17747483
She probably does that specifically to attract people who like that. You don't have much to lose honestly. If it's a rejection though, then just smile and take it as a learning experience.
>>
>>17747488
Thanks Anon. I should just do it.
>>
>>17747449
Stop seeing yourself as a "white man" and her as a "black women". You're both fucking individuals. Incidentally, she's an individual with a pussy and you with a dick but it's only relevant due you wanting to stick your dick in her pussy and shouldn't be on your mind.

Also in a way, it's easier with confident people, since they don't bullshit around. You'll get a direct answer soon. Also confident people respect confident people, so it'll give you extra points.
>>
>>17747449
OP black women don't like white guys period
>>
Just ask her out man, that she is black really is irrelevant. Don't get intimidated by any of that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.