[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctors won't take me seriously when I say my breasts need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: anxiety.jpg (61KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
61KB, 500x474px
Doctors won't take me seriously when I say my breasts need a scan because of an indentation/dimple that wasn't there before

Now it's gotten worse.

How do I deal with this anxiety?
>>
What kind of dumb fucking doctors do you go to?
>>
>>17747184
:(
>>
Go to another doctor
>>
>>17747204
There are no other doctors for me to go to.
>>
if you've gone to multiple doctors and they're all telling you the same thing (that it isn't necessary) then you can only assume they're right?

sounds like you are still anxious about this dimple anyway? are you a hypochondriac?
>>
File: OC602_400by300.jpg (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
OC602_400by300.jpg
52KB, 400x300px
>>17747180
>Get another doctor, because that's dangerous
>>
>>17747212
They should take it seriously because it can be a sign of something serious, even though there's no lump.

I don't know whether I'm a hypochondriac but I really really need to get rid of this anxiety so I can function.
>>
>>17747212
I don't know if you have tits or not, but it's recommended that you get it checked out properly if you notice a change in them. A dimple is a sign of breast cancer, so it's understandable that OP wants tests done so that she can find out for sure either way and either get treatment or peace of mind. She has nothing to lose from doing so. I know from experience that it's scary enough when you have cooperative doctors who don't dismiss your concerns, I can't image what it must be like if doctors are telling her not to worry about it.
>>
>>17747180
dont smile and laugh and be like aww ok. you need to be stern and angry with them.
>>
>>17747180
Theres a high chance of false positives with breast cancer. Just let the doctor do his thing.
>>
>>17747180
>How do I deal with this anxiety?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1
>>
>>17747418
I'm pretty sure OP just wants peace of mind.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.