[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm good talking to girl but bad texting on the phone, give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478652033041.jpg (87KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1478652033041.jpg
87KB, 453x604px
I'm good talking to girl but bad texting on the phone, give advice for this.

Lets try this: a girl text you on the phone
>Hi, how are you?
Text me like i'm a girl you know
>>
>>17747125
>Hey mom, I'm good. How have you been?
>>
Great. I only fell on my face a couple times today lol. How are you?
>>
>>17747130
>Could you plis get your ass here and clean the fucking room and stop using the fucking computer all day Michael!!!
>>
>>17747135
>Fine, and what are you doing?
>>
>>17747141
I just made some pasta and now I'm posting on a chinese water torture image board, getting ready to go to the gym. You must have had an interesting day if falling on my face didn't raise any questions in your mind.
>>
>>17747149
A image of /b/ of a rusian blonde girl
>how the hell should i know?
>>
>>17747150
dude, be serious i'm fucking bad
>Chinese water torture? whats that?
>>
>>17747158
Imagine an annoying, leaky faucet, dripping cold water on your forehead for an hour. Are you really bored right now or something lol
>>
I literally came off like a mental retard when I approached a girl today. I have reasonably interesting things to say, but my pacing is like... someone with brain damage. I guess practice will help eventually, r-right guys?
>>
>>17747168
>yes i'm boring, fuck, my little brother want to stay in my room and i need to do something
>>
>>17747158
btw you are coming off extremely boring. You are not responding to my cues, like mentioning that I fell on my face, and accusing you of having an interesting day. Pay attention to what they are writing and say interesting things back too.
>>
>>17747174
i bet you like to talk to guys more than talk to girls
>>
>>17747179
Dude i'm the girls, girls are boring af texting too and want to talk 7 hours a day, i want you to talk to me like a girl irl, lets try this
>Hi it's Tiffany, what are you doing Dylan?
>>
>>17747191
If a girl texted me like that she's not worth my time. If you don't play along and entertain me back then I will find more interesting women.

My girlfriend has some hot friends. We went to this roller skate event and they literally sat on the floor and played with their phones, watching videos and shit the entire time, did not skate once. Then we were playing frisbee with some halo-shaped glowsticks for fun in the grass and they just sat off to the side. I didn't invite them again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.