[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

using the eternal wisdom of the perpetually legendary opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (94KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94KB, 540x720px
using the eternal wisdom of the perpetually legendary opposite George costanza and this other dude here on /adv/, I have decided to try and ignore every urge and instinct that I have when talking to a girl. however, I am still lost in this whole 'woman' and 'game' thing, being that i am a kissless virgin at the age of twenty-two years old. so i'm actually talking to a girl right now, and I think I'm doing fine. I'm just spewing a lot of random bullshit that has absolutely no depth or meaning, and for some reason, she's buying!
now here's the thing. I wanna fuck this girl so bad. I wanna make sweet, sweaty, salvage love to her until she hates her goddamn vagina. I just wanna pound her pussy like there's no tomorrow. how do you actually do that tho? what are the signs she gives you? how much time should I wait until I ask her on a date? should the conversation move on from senseless crap to something that's, you know, more intelligent at some point? please help your fellow autismolord /adv/.
>>
...halp?
>>
The sign is that she asks you to come visit her at home, or she agrees to visit you at your home. Although women aren't as slobberingly desperate for sex, they still enjoy it and seek it out. The key is to be respectful and don't say stupid mood-killing shit like "hey bby u want sum fuk?"

>how much time
No. Stop that. It doesn't matter. She either drops some signs for you or she doesn't. There's no magical waiting period where she's significantly more likely to say "yes."
>>
>>17747585
how do i get her to ask that tho? I feel like we have a stable, yet ultimately shallow connection. should I, you know, at some point ask her some deeper shit like "what are your dreams" "how do you feel about trump winning the elections" and stuff or should I just keep doing stuff that subtly implies "I don't care about you actually, I just wanna have some fun"?
also met her through facebook, asking her directly to her house seems like coming in a bit too strong lel. dont ya think m8?
>>
>>17747674
...bumpity bump bump?
>>
>>17747674
As a fellow autist that had a girl fall in love with me without knowing wtf i was doing let me give you some solid ones.

>Her signs
She will start showing you signs when shes horny and you are available.
>MTTH?
Usually it starts within a few days but could take longer time. It all depends on her mood in this case.
>What can I do?
If you start hinting that you are attracted and available you may show her that your just like all other guys and she may stop talking to you. But if youve already built up some momentum then the subtle coming ons will give her reason to choose you the next time she is horny.
>What to do then?
When you notice incoming signals keep your cool. This is a critical moment were you really dont want to show desperation. You dont want to come of as easy, that usually is a turn-off. But you need to give her small bite-sized pieces leaving her wanting more.
>So..?
Thats when she is most vonurable. In this time you decide when to meet and from there its just gonna be all up to your closing abilities.
>>
>>17747755
girls arent a game for you to fuck, that mentality is what drives them away and I'm glad you're a kissless virgin.
>>
I usually get them to ask to come to my place by bragging about my cooking ability, or even better, baking ability (cookies, muffins work great since bitches love sweets) and you can combine them with alcohol (wine) or tea if someone doesn't drink.

I've boned 6 girls using this method (out of 6 attempts). Women love double meanings and if you invite them just to show them/make something together they are both impressed and they get closer to what they want (your dick).
>>
>>17747907
>hurr

how cute are, damn white man always opressing le strong independent women by giving her something that everyone wants rite?
>>
>>17747047

Is pic related? Because hot damn.

You said it was just on Facebook though, are you sure you're not getting catfished? Either way, nothing is real until you can hang out IRL. That's the first big step - to meet up in person and spend time together.
>>
>>17747996
catfished as in...fake account? nah, its legit. also pic not related.
>>
>>17747047
Who is she ?
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>17747047
> how do you actually do that tho?
Literally ask her if she wants to have sex. When you interact with a girl you can pick up signs she's interested in you, like being very interested in what you have to say, getting closer, flirting subtly, etc. The moment you see that you ask if she'd like to come back to yours. You can literally be as blunt as "Would you like to come back to mine and have sex?" and still succeed. Tact will help you fail a little less often.

>how much time should I wait until I ask her on a date?
None, and thinking of it like that is retarded. The moment you're interested in her and she's interested in you, ask if she wants to fuck, or form a relationship, or whatever else you want out of knowing her.

You're a virgin because you're not prepared to fail.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.