[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im depressed, i have no social skills even if i try talking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 14786508465781701562618.jpg (280KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
14786508465781701562618.jpg
280KB, 1280x800px
im depressed, i have no social skills even if i try talking to people i just feel like a sperg and its just so fucking exhausting to hold a conversation. like its a chore. nothing interests me, nothing ever has. the only time i felt like i was ok was when i was a kid, because no one really cares when theyre that young anyway. but ive realized that something is wrong with me, i feel so off. i dont feel normal. i dropped out of hs, stay in my room all fucking day, sleep through the day, hardly ever come in contact with people outside of my family unless i have to. and i just dont see the point of trying anymore when i know i will always be...like a sperg around other people. ex broke up with me for someone who didnt act like a sperg and actually had a life, then breaks up with her because shes a dopehead and gets back with me cause im just a fucking backup, breaks up with me 1 day later to be with her. this all sucks, everything fucking sucks
how can i turn my life around and how can i not be this way without trying not to? i just wanna be myself but be comfortable with it

i have ptsd, extreme social anxiety, and probably a depersonalization disorder
>>
>>17747018
Seek a professional, ask your parents for help if that's an option.
>>
>>17747026
ive seen psychologists in the past and they never helped. all they do is tell you shit you already know and things youve already tried. its a scam. parents are useless. right now im on these meds called hydroxzine but it doesnt do anything, was prescriped it just to take the edge off of my anxiety but its not like i just have that. i should be on valium or xanax but cant because my doc knows about my drug use in the past

feeling like i should just resort back to heroin. thats the only thing that made me happy
>>
>>17747048
>feeling like i should just resort back to heroin.
Nah that's a pretty bad idea senpai.
>>
>>17747064
well what can i do besides what im doing now? saw a therapist for 3 years, and im worse now than i was before
really, what can i do?
>>
>>17747064
lol you dumbass Heroin is the worst drug for you it literally makes you want to stay in bed and feel your warm bliss type shit

You need to get on cocaine or some kind of upper, it would get you energy, make your ego improved and you'd be able to talk to people but it would make you manic too but hey at least you are out of bed.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.