[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, adv. just need some input Ex gf left me. 1 month passes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1407777346216.gif (509KB, 172x129px) Image search: [Google]
1407777346216.gif
509KB, 172x129px
hey, adv. just need some input
Ex gf left me. 1 month passes by, (no contact etc) and she sends me a message saying "i just want to let you know. that i miss you a lot"
that was yesterday, i did reply to it saying that i miss her as well and she never replied. you guys think i fucked up?
>>
>>17746963
Hmm. Explain how the relationship and how it ended, then we can determine if your reply fucked you or not.
>>
>>17746966
it ended because of me not going after her when we would fight. there was no other dude, i didnt cheat on her. just that sole reason
>>
>>17746991
What we're the fights about, how often did they happen.
>>
>>17747005
2 years and only fought 2 times. first one was about me talking to an ex even though i wasnt. second one was about me not going after her when shed get mad. the latter is when she broke up with me
>>
>>17746963
>she never replied
Not a great sign, but really there's too little info here for us to make a fair assessment of what's going on. She could just be trying to keep you on the hook for some validation, she could actually regret the breakup and want to resume things, more likely she's somewhere in the middle and doesn't know exactly what she wants.

So what do you want? If you want to get back together then go for it, if you are successful then make sure you work on your communication as a couple so stupid things like >>17747012 don't end the relationship. If you don't want to go back then just ignore it, keep focusing on other people and aspects of your own life.
>>
>>17747012
>getting mad for you not chasing after her when she's upset

classic abusive behaviour. if she wanted you to be with her, she'd be with you. you are respecting a person's decision by letting them go if they want to go.

then she says she misses you, and doesn't respond to your text. don't go back to her.
>>
>>17747019
i wouldnt mind getting back with her,shes a grea gal. i'm guessing she's in the she doesnt know what she wants camp.
The last message i sent was me telling her i miss her as well but like i said, if she doesnt want to do anything with me im perfectly fine. time spent apart made realize that you make yourself whole and its not necessary to have someone with you to live a happy life.
>>
>>17747012
Did you communicate the fist accusation to her? Did you explain and show proof that it was false?
Issue 2 is meh, on one hand she makes a point but at the same goddamn time it's a shitty, petty point. Did you at least try to resolve or address whatever her problem was that made her 'get mad and run away?'
>>
>>17747045
first one i cleared it up.second one i tried resolving it for like a month straight , lol. she didnt wan't to talk to me though.
>>
>>17747056
Sounds like she's still not wanting to talk to you, but still wants to thread you along. I would try to schedule a day to sit down and talk about what happened and what you guys want to happen. If she declines the meet up and doesn't at least make plans in the future, she's just wasting your fucking time. Copy/paste or screens hot the last 2 messages you guys exchanged after the no contact break.
>>
>>17747065
last message before no contact was me telling her that i love her and i want her to be with me. what i wrote was pretty long and she replied with" take care of yourself always" id post screen breh but my phone is in the living room charging and posted up in the room like villain
>>
>>17747078
Nigga I said the messages after the no contact.
>>
>>17747084
ey niga my bad, im studying. she said "i just wanted to let you know that i miss you a lot." and next time you call me a niga, am gonna teleport behind you and slap yo booty cheekz
>>
>>17747088
Nigger. Messages. Fucking plural. What did you reply back with.....
>>
>>17747100
that i miss her as well. tone yo self down, lil dick bandit
>>
>>17747102
I'm trying to help your faggot ass out but you have a heard time reading apparently.
You played it safe, but defensive. You should have sprung for a meet up and seen where that went.
>>
>>17747111
lol i know youre trying to help dawg. i went the defensive route cause i didn't want to end up in a spot were i suggest to meet up and she just tells me no and i ended up looking like a dumbass.plus if i got turned down for the meet up, she'd gas heself up and feel dope. i told her i miss her and if she wants to pursue it, it would be entirely up to her. If nothing come of it, i wont be sad ill just continue to do me.
>>
>>17747118
You wouldn't end up looking like I dumbass if you asked about it since SHE contacted you. Also telling her it's entirely up to her sounds like a good thing to say, but you should have said something concerning yourself too. So overall yeah you could have played it better, you didn't necessarily fuck up but you missed a few + shots.
>>
>>17747142
good looking out. yeah feel like i couldve said some more stuff but at the time i wasn't putting much thought into it.
>>
>>17747162
Balls still in her court now so don't fuck it up. Wait for her to reply. If nothing happens after a good month or so bring up meeting on the grounds that she still misses you and you replied back without hearing anything back from her.
>>
>>17747056
>A month straight

Man, fuck that shit. When I argue with my girlfriend we're usually over that shit within 5-10 mins because neither of us can stay mad at each other. I don't even want to think about what a month long argument would feel like.

Never go back to her. Don't put up with that kind of bullshit.
>>
>>17747175
He can use this to his advantage if they get back to together, he can set this as a ground rules, and gain control of what he once never had. Have faith in this man.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.