[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I accidently ran a school bus stop sign today,when am I getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (107KB, 606x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 606x608px
So I accidently ran a school bus stop sign today,when am I getting the ticket? I was driving and the evening sun was in my eye and the scool bus blended in. There were no kids out yet but I stopped right away once he beeped and drived off since I was already passed him. I need advice
>>
>>17746962
Bus driver always get pissed and writes your license plate down.
>>
>>17746971
I know that but when will I get the ticket? The next day?
>>
>>17746985
No idea when, probably within in the month and it might be about 2 grand, depends where u live.
>>
>>17746995
Washington. I'm not even sure about the whole thing. It fels like a blur now. I just remember driving then hearing a loud honk and I looked back and it was the school bus and it had the sign out,then I stopped for a few seconds and left
>>
>>17746971
Done drive alongs with school busses. Sometimes they don't cuz it ain't worth the effort.
>>
sounds like OP should have been wearing sunglasses
>>
>>17747030
Are they really legally required? I don't require glasses to drive
>>
youre going to go to jail
>>
>>17747070
Aight
>>
>>17746962
Honestly, if the driver wrote your license plate down, then they radioed in to base to call the cops before they even finished their route. There's a decent chance that if you don't have a ticket yet, then you won't get one. Most of the time we're too busy being pissed about the fact that you ran our stop sign to think to write it down.
>>
>>17747117
Wouldn't I get one through the mail though? I stopped for a while to see what else he'd do but nothing. He just opened the door and then the kids crossed like usual so I left
>>
unless your state has cameras on the bus to catch drivers like yourself I would not worry about it. Obey the fucking rules. Kids do dumb shit. "Kids Dart" so take a deep breath and stop the fucking car asshole.
>>
>>17747002
Ive had them honk at me while i was on a completely different road. Fucking bus drivers mang. Still no ticket.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.