[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to my parents house for a visit >17 year old brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>go to my parents house for a visit
>17 year old brother is there
>his grades are shit
>smokes
>no friends
>complete jerk
>mom leaves to go get dinner
>go upstairs to use the bathroom
>brother starts arguing with dad about why he took his phone
>tells him because of his attitude
>start arguing
>conversation gets really heated
>brother starts screaming at him
>dad ends up hitting him
>arguing increases 10x
>he's now in the front of the house shirtless swearing his ass off for everyone to see as I'm typing this
>mfw
what the fuck do I do here? I'm afraid if this keeps up, he's going to end up hurting himself.
>>
go sit with your brother

don't even necessarily say anything, just sit with him. it will calm him down.
>>
>>17746768
There's no much to do anon.
Try to talk to him calmly about the things you find pronlematic(in a non preachy fashion) and try to be a good role model overall. Teenagers will do whatevwr thw fuck thwy wanna do, just hope he'll leave this stage sometimes soon.
>>
if you're a girl, just fuck him. he'll calm down.

if you're a guy, just fuck him anyway.
>>
Does your brother look up to you, or would he at least respect your opinion? If you have a decent relationship with him, see if you can take him out to the movies or something and then out to eat. That will at least remove him from the current situation and keep things from escalating with your dad any further. After he's calm, try to talk to him and encourage him. Tell him that he'll be an adult in a year and he wouldn't want to start it out by becoming a high-school dropout. It is next to impossible to find a decent job without at least a high-school diploma. Let him know that you're there for him and although high school sucks, it's so temporary. I went through a similar thing with my little brother and this helped him to change his perspective.
>>
>>17746789
This is the best course of action
>>
File: IMG_1931.png (207KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1931.png
207KB, 512x384px
Update: My brother just stormed into the house, grabbed some stuff, and left. I tried reasoning with my dad, as him hitting my brother was over-the-line, but he's telling me he could care less about him, and that he can go suck dick for drug money for all he cares. What the fuck do I do now? I'm crying right now knowing that he could have already killed himself.
>>
>>17746810
Maybe you leave too? Don't say a word, just to send the message you aren't okay with hitting.

Both his kids leaving without a word will probably scare him shitless.

But you also need to find your brother and tell him to grow the fuck up and get some help for addiction.
>>
>>17746810
The bright side is if he was abput to kill himslef he wouldn't take anything with him.
You should've followed him, but as you havent try to find him, and do everything you can to. If you wont find him he'll at least appreciate you running all night trying to find him.
>>
>>17746810
your dad sounds like a asshole
your brother sounds like a prick
you sound like a bitch

not really advice. just my observation
>>
>>17746810
if he stormed out he sounds more angry than anything, i don't think anyone has killed themselves out of anger before
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.