[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking focus at all when trying to study. My grades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1473192921815.png (162KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1473192921815.png
162KB, 500x633px
I can't fucking focus at all when trying to study.
My grades are slowly getting worse and I'm falling behind in my uni classes, but even when I plop down in the library and try to force myself to study, my mind ends up wandering and I get distracted so easily. Help?
>>
Drink coffee.
Or get adderall.
They effectively strive for the same purpose.
>>
>>17746745
I thought you had to get prescribed for Adderall.

Coffee doesn't really affect me anymore for some reason, I might have gotten too used to the caffeine amount or something.
>>
>>17746747
get it from someone who does. Or get it on the dark web(whatever is easier). You can also get amphetamine sulphate which is basically the same thing but much cheaper(buy a scale)

it's frustrating that uni is like this, but schooling as a whole(in the us at least) is fucking retarded
>>
>>17746745
>>17746745
this 100%

I hear people going "Oh yeah dude I studied for like 8 hours straight".

Literally in 20mins I'm just trying to get blazed and play video games.

Adderall helps a lot, but I'm on that now and on 4chan so.....
>>
>>17746760
Oh geez, this stuff seems expensive. I'll look into it, but does anyone have any alternate suggestions? Would doubling up on 5 Hour Energy or something work?
>>
>>17746731
Anon, get tested for ADHD/ADD. The same thing is (kinda) happening to me. If you have it, you could possibly get meds. If you don't, no harm done.
>>
>>17746767

Now call me a fuckass but I don't think taking drugs or 5 hour energy is going to help you get better grades. Staying awake isn't gonna help you focus, because you don't actually care about learning the material.

Anon you need to give yourself a reason to study, otherwise you won't learn anything. For most people, it's the possibility of wasting their parents money and being disowned or something. Or take more classes that interest you and put the boring ones between so you go. but I don't know, I'm not you.
>>
>>17746834
How do you get tested? Going directly to a psychiatrist?
>>
>>17746890
I think so. I'm contacting my school's health system to see if they can point me in the right direction. I'll might post something later if I get a response.
>>
>>17746760
Is amphetamine sulphate the stuff that's sold on the darkweb as amphetamine paste? If so, any tips on how to effectively use it? Was looking into it myself desu because adderall and vyvanse is way too expensive off the internet.
>>
Bump in case >>17746916
comes back
>>
File: keptyouwaitinghuh.jpg (4KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
keptyouwaitinghuh.jpg
4KB, 348x145px
Sorry for the wait. Anyways, my college is referring me to my local councilor/ psychiatrist and I have a meeting set up tomorrow. I'd recommend you do the same. It can only help.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.