[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in uni back in august when school had just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1474112802639.jpg (126KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474112802639.jpg
126KB, 1080x1080px
>be me in uni back in august when school had just started
>meet this girl in my class, she's my type in literally every regard, hot as fuck, studies engineering etc.
>crush hard on her
>about 2 weeks after first meeting her we hook up
>she seems super into me the entire night when we hooked up, being super physical with me the entire time
>apparently there's this other guy who's she's had a thing with over the last year (not sure about the details and if they actually ever properly dated or what was going on) and he shows up during the night and there's a bit of drama where he basically tries to steal her away but she stays with me despite it
>anyways, talk to her the day after
>she tells me she thinks I'm awesome but she's not ready to meet someone new, and that she thinks I'm great but that the timing is bad etc.
>try to forget her, fuck 3 girls in the span of then to now but I still can't get over her
>haven't talked to her since
>I have seen her like 2 or 3 times while being out through the crowd from a distance though, gave her a friendly smile and she smiled back and kept eye contact but didn't approach and I didn't want to do it myself because I don't want to come off as some loser who can't get over her

basically what I'm thinking is this; on one hand she hasn't made any contact with me since we hooked up but then again she never really said "no" when I asked her if she wanted to hang out the day after, in fact she told me all that shit about me being awesome etc. but that it just wasn't good timing and the night when we hooked up it seemed like she was crushing harder on me than I was on her. I guess I'm just really hoping that enough time has passed for her to "be ready to see someone new again" and for me to maybe give it a shot again the next time I see her.

Any input brehs?
>>
Try to find a situation where you both have to talk again or are in the near vicinity. Play it cool and be friendly(to test the waters). If at the time she wasnt ready for something she may have a) gotten over it through time b) gotten back with the guy she was into or (lets hope its not this option) c) trying to find an excuse to blow you off and not have to keep seeing you. Thtas why you have to test the waters and be careful. Be a friend and see where it can take you, but never lose the illusion that you are an object of covet and desire too. You also have standards and you also have options. If you get her, good. If you dont, meh what does it matter. There are more fishes in the sea.
>>
>>17746603
thanks for the tips, and it's pretty much what I'd planned on doing; find some situation where I'll bump into her and then chat with her very relaxed and cool and seem a bit unattainable and get her to chase a bit

that being said
>There are more fishes in the sea
I thought this too and I've been meeting girls every weekend since august, as I mentioned slept with three of them, even went on a second date with one of those, but I'm still crushing just as hard on this original girl. Honestly I wish I could just meet someone else and start from scratch but fuck no one so far has even come close
>>
>>17746585
If you could fuck three girls since you're already over it
>>
>>17746742
it felt nice there and then but once I was by myself again I found myself still wanting the original girl
so no I wouldn't say I'm over her
>>
>>17746585

You shag random girls in meaningless flings. Along comes one with whom you have a connection beyond how hard she made you spunk, but seeing as your interaction with her was exactly the same as the other worthless sluts no relationship came of it.

To her you were a nice lay and a distraction from her own boyfriend issues, and the girls you fucked after her were also distractions from your infatuation (KEY WORD) with her.

This was three months ago. You're done.
>>
>>17746780
>but seeing as your interaction with her was exactly the same as the other worthless sluts no relationship came of it.
well not at all actually, because of a group-project thing at the start of the year I actually spent two weeks where I saw her basically many hours every day for those two weeks and it all culminated in that last night

the other's were just one night stands I picked up randomly the same night and we didn't spend a lot of time getting to know each other
>>
Whos the semon demen?
>>
>>17746780
so what you're telling him is basically he's swooning over imaginary love interests and superficial connections that are either poorly thought out or involve a good pair of jugs? I agree 100% this is trumptastic!
>>
last bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.