[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with girls and grudges? A roastie friend of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1478485296694.jpg (493KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478485296694.jpg
493KB, 1279x720px
What's up with girls and grudges? A roastie friend of mine just dug up the fact that I didn't take her side back in 2004 when she got into a bad fight with a mutual friend. I'd forgotten about that.
>>
Bitches remember shit.
It's what they do.
>>
>call a woman beautiful a hundred times and she'll never remember
>call a woman fat once and she'll never forget it
>because an elephant never forgets
>>
gf her
>>
File: 1476349203790.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476349203790.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>17746569
Why
>>
>>17746599
Having a gf is fun :)
>>
Boys get exposed to an awful lot of fighting culture as children. For many, it's simple play. Even those who don't directly play at fighting are ofteb exposed to it through sports (e.g. boxing, wrestling, martial arts, etc) or war stories. Along the way, most of them learn a number of lessons that are widely applicable to other areas of life. Two, in particular, could be summed up in the context of sport as "shake hands when you're done" and "leave it in the ring".

Girls, by contrast, are actively kept away from fighting culture. Play-fighting is discouraged in the strongest possible terms, and they are taught to eschew the sports and, to a large part, the stories. Many would consider this a good thing: indeed, many wish the same were done for boys. But there ARE tradeoffs, and high on the list is that you lose one of the most effective tools for teaching the two lessons I mentioned above. Unless girls stumble into them in some other way -and many never get that opportunity- they wind up never really learning how to let a grudge go. I suspect that a group of boys that grew up too isolated from fighting culture would show similar problems.
>>
>>17746560
The important point is not that girls hold grudges, but that men don't.

Evolutionary psychologists theorize that this is because men evolved to be able to cooperate with enemies, in case they have to defend the group against another group. You can't have the fighters concerned about squabbles and resentments with each other when they have to unite against a threat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.